We live beneath.
我带你们看
Let me show you.

Monstrous.

Yes.
还很美
And very beautiful.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to my home.
尝尝看
Try him.
两个吸血鬼
Two vampires…
从新世界来
…from the New World…
来带领我们进入新次元
…come to guide us into the new era
我们都将慢慢腐烂
…as all we love slowly rots…
慢慢消逝
…and fades away.
你是这些人的头领
Are you the leader of this group?
若真有头领的话
If there were a leader…
我就是
…I would be the one.
你有答案了吗? 你有问题吗?
– So you have the answers?- So you have questions?
我们是什么?
What are we?
什么都不是
Nothing…
只是吸血鬼
…if not vampires.
谁创造我们的?
Who made us what we are?
你一定知道是谁造你的
Surely you know who made you?
但是谁造他的呢?
Yes, but the one who made him.
这邪恶的根源是什么?
The source…
我了解
I understand.
我看到你在剧院里
I saw you in the theater.
看到你的苦楚
Your suffering…
你对那女孩的怜悯
…your sympathy for that girl.
你杀人时 痛苦如死
You die…when you kill.
自觉罪该万死
You feel you deserve to die and you stint on nothing.
但你这就叫邪恶吗?
But does that make you evil?
而所谓善行真能使你…
Since you comprehend what you call goodness, doesn’t it make you…
善良吗?
…good?
所以人无善恶?
Then there is nothing?
或许吧
Perhaps.
但或许…
But perhaps…
我们…
…this…
是硕果仅存的恶魔
…is the only real evil left.
那上帝不存在?
Then God does not exist?
我不认识什么上帝
I know nothing of God.
或是魔鬼
Or the devil.
所有幻象或是秘密
I have never seen a vision,nor learned a secret…
都让我活得更舒服
…that wouldn’t damn or save my soul.
据我这四百年来所知
As far as I know…after 400 years…
我是世上最老的吸血鬼
…I am the oldest…
这正是我所担心的
Then it’s as I always feared.
你太多愁善感
You fear too much.
多到让我觉得
So much you make me feel…
变造你的人
The one who made you…
早该告诉你这些…
…should have told you this.
他自旧世界到新世界
The one who left the Old World for the New…
他那时什么都不知 不关心
He knew nothing.
那时?
Knew?
来 亲爱的
Come, beloved.
我们该回去了
It’s time we were on our way.
我饿了
I’m hungry…
外头世界正等着我们
…and the city awaits.
离开时那地方空荡荡的
The place was empty as we left.
寂静如墓地
Silent as the grave.
我们离去时想着
And as we blundered through it, again came the thought:
我错怪了勒士达
“I have wronged Lestat.
我错恨了他
I have hated him for the wrong reasons.”
你怎么错怪他的?
How did you wrong him?
你提到一个名字
You said a name.
一个我不想再提的名字
Yes, a name I don’t care to say again.
吸血鬼只有一个罪行
There is but one crime…
这种罪致死的行为是
It is the crime that means death to any vampire:
杀你的同类
To kill your own kind.
你想我会让他们伤你?你不会的
– Do you think I’d let them harm you?- No, you would not.
危险使你陪在我身边
Danger holds you to me.
爱情让你伴在我身边
Love holds you to me.
爱情?
– Love?- Love.
你会为阿蒙离开我
You would leave me for Armand if he beckoned you.
绝不会
Never.
他要你 如你要他般的.他一直在等你
He wants you as you want him.He’s been waiting for you.
他希望你当同伴
He wants you as a companion.
他虚度光阴
He bides his time there.
觉得乏味无趣
He finds it as dull and lifeless as we do.
或许吧
Perhaps.
他在心底向我传话 他说
Do you know what his soul said to me without saying a word?
” 让他走” 他说
“Let him go,” he said.
” 让他走”
“Let him go.”
我该这么做吗?路易
Is that what I should do?
让你走?
Let you go?
我的父亲
My father…
我的路易
…my Louis…
变造我的人
…who made me?
会没事的
It will be all right.
你真♥相♥信?
You really believe that?
士兵在返乡路上
The soldier…
以为胜利已击败了不幸
…thinks victory has enured him against sorrow…
直至死神降临带走他性命
…till death comes by…
我在等你
I was waiting for you.
听我说
Listen to me.
克劳蒂亚很爱我
Claudia is very dear to me.
她是我女儿
She’s my daughter.
你的爱人
Your lover.
不 我的挚爱 我的孩子
No, my beloved.My child.
你说是就是吧
You say so. You’re innocent.
她有危险 是吗?
She’s in danger, isn’t she?
是的
She is.
为什么?
Why?
理由很多
I could give you reasons.
她的沉静
Her silence.
她的年幼
Her youth.
不可以找这么年幼的人当人选
It’s forbidden to make one so young…
这么无助
…so helpless…
不能靠自己生存
…that cannot survive on its own.
那该怪罪造就她的人
Then blame the one who made her.
你杀了这吸血鬼?
Did you kill this vampire who made you both?
桑地牙哥认为你杀的
Is that why you won’t say his name?
我们不想跟他争执
Santiago thinks you did.
已经开始了
– We want no quarrel with him.- It’s already begun.
你若想救她 快送她走
If you want to save her…
那我也会离开
…send her away!- Then I leave too.
那么快?
So soon?
不想知道你一直渴望的答案?
Without any of those answers you so longed for?
没有答案
There are none.
但你问错了问题
But you asked the wrong questions.
你知道
You know…
只有少数的吸血鬼
…how few vampires…
在积极寻求永生
…have the stamina for immortality?
他们因自己意愿而衰微
They perish of their own will.
世界改变了
The world…changes.
我们没变
We do not.
箇中讽刺会逐渐消灭我们
Therein lies the irony…
我需要你来调适
I need you to make contact with this age.
我?
Me?
你难道不明白?
Don’t you see?
我不是各个时代的精神
I’m not the spirit of any age.
我和所有事物都不协调
I’m at odds with everything.
我一向如此

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!