Project Fair Play worked.
只要他们想 就能杀了你
They can kill you now if they want.
卢瑟 你应该向我坦白的
You should have been straight with me, L uthor.
事情搞不好就不一样了
Things could have been different.
某方面来说 你跟我爸创造了我
In some ways, I’m as much your creation as my father’s.
太空总署确认了 总统
NASA confirmed it, Madam President.
卢瑟的船毁了 最后一个访客是超人
Luthor’s ship was destroyed, and his last visitor was Superman.
那就杀了他们 我们该怎么办
Then they’ve killed them all. What do we do?
启动公平竞争
We start Fair Play.
撒离首都
Evacuate Metropolis.
继续移♥动♥
Keep it moving. Keep it moving.
快点
Come on. Come on.
我们可以自首 找个律师
We could give ourselves up. Get a lawyer.
或是打趴他们全部的人
Or we can beat the hell out of them.
有人在操控我们
Someone out there is playing us…
而他永远不会被警♥察♥抓住
and we’re not gonna find him in police custody.
这影像一定会很轰动
Gonna be a hell of a webcast.
如果我们能活下来的话
If we live through it.
路易斯 我是欧森
Lois, it’s Olsen.
嗯 我在停尸间 跟那些死科学家一起
Yeah, I’m in the morgue, with all the dead scientists.
我会传一些影像给你
I’ll send you some video.
你怎么进来的
How’d you get in here?
赶出去
Get him out.
这具尸体去哪了 刚才还在的
What happened to this body? It was here a minute ago.
不要问我 我没拿
Don’t look at me. I didn’t take it.
你知道 我们已经认识十年了吗
Do you realize it’s been 10 years since I met you?
我在逃亡 被所有人追捕 而你找到了我
I was on the run, everyone after me, and then you found me…
大半夜的 在甲板底下
down at the docks, middle of the night…
嘴里还有老鼠
…a rat in my mouth.
你为什么找我我始终不懂 你只是饿了
Why you took me in, 191 never know. You were hungry.
超人 蝙蝠侠 女超人
Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman…
以美国总统授权的单位之名
by the authority granted me by the president of the United States…
呼吁你们快点投降
call upon you to give yourselves up.
有人问我是想拯救 还是要统治这世界
Someone once asked if Iwanted to save the world or rule it.
今天 这两者有点难分辩
Today, it’s going to be hard to tell the difference.
我出去后 把防护罩打开
不要让任何人接近梅格纳斯
When I get out there, keep the shields up. No one gets to Magnus.
我跟他一起去
I’m going with him.
他们能杀他 就能杀了你
If they can kill him, they can kill you.
我曾经经历过 这次 他们必须杀了我
I’ve been here before. This time, they’re gonna have to kill me.
(防护罩升起)
(最佳化)
天啊 蒂娜
Oh, my God. Tina.
如果你觉得我们是来投降的话
If you are under the impression that we’re surrendering…
让我来打破你的美梦吧
Iet me relieve you of that notion.
里头有个目击证人 正在恢复当中
We have a witness to our innocence recovering inside.
我们知道你抓了梅格纳斯教授
We know you have Dr. Magnus.
我们保证 他会得到最佳照护
We can assure you, he’ll get the best of care.
我说可以 你们才能见他
You’ll see him when I say.
这次可不行
Not this time, buddy.
这雷射光是仿照太阳辐射
The lasers mimic a redsun’s radiation…
就像氪星的太阳一样
Iike Krypton’s sun.
你看起来好多了
You’re looking better.
生物体奈米机器人
Organic nanites.
用铂组合起来的 可以换衣服的
Platinum brought them, with a change of clothes.
蒂娜呢
Where is Tina?
她死了 我杀了她
She’s dead. I killed her…
在我们结婚后一年
.about a year into our marriage.
我保证 那是个意外
It was an accident, I assure you.
我一直都知道她爱的是你
You see, I always knew she loved you.
大学时 她也只有在我们三个人
齐聚时才是真的开心
Even back in college, she was only really happy when the three of us were together.
就算我把你变成了怪物 她还是要你
Even after I turned you into a monster, even after that, she still wanted you.
她嫁给我只是因为义务
She married me, but that was an obligation.
她一直要我治好你 每天 日日夜夜
She kept urging me to find a cure for you. Every day. Night and day.
威尔 我们要想想办法 威尔 你不能放弃他
“Will, you’ve gotta do something. Will, you can’t abandon him.
威尔 威尔 威尔
Will, Will, Will .
她就是不停嘴
She never let up.
有一天 我受不了 打了她
And finally one day, I’d had it and I hit her.
她的头撞到了桌子
And her head struck a table.
她死了
She was gone.
所以我创造了她的双胞胎
That’s when I came up with her twin.
她是用铂的同位素做的 可以模仿人的皮肤
She’s made from a platinum isotope that can mimic human flesh.
威尔 你在干麻
What are you doing, Will?
我杀了蒂娜后 发现了一件事 科克
When I killed Tina, I had a revelation, Kirk.
如果我这么聪明绝顶的人
都会做这么可怕的事
If I, the best and brightest of men, were capable of such a monstrous act…
那人性还有什么希望
then what hope is there for humanity?
这种可怕的事永远不会停止
Such horrors would never cease.
但如果我能改变呢 就像卢瑟讲的改变世界
But what if I could change it all? “Change the world,” like Luthor said.
把大家的想法都变成一样 会怎么样呢
What if I could link all minds as one?
没有和人恩怨 没有憎恨
No more personal anguish. No more hatred.
没有罪恶威
No more guilt.
这是你实现博爱的工具
And this is the instrument of your benevolence?
奈米炸♥弹♥
A nanite bomb.
引爆后 会射出超过7亿个显微传送门到世界各地
When it’s set off, it will project over 7 billion microscopic boom tubes around the world.
每个传送门 会将奈米机器人植入人脑
Each tube will plant a nanite into someone’s head.
每个人就能跟其他人连结
In that instant, everyone will be connected as one…
正义联盟也不能免除
even the Justice League.
那为什么还没实行呢
So why haven’t you done this already?
我需要够强的能源来啟动
I needed an energy source strong enough to power it.
我需要这个
I needed that.
放轻松 朋友
At ease, my friend.
结束后 你的痛苦也结束了
When I’m done, your personal suffering will end as well.
我把你带出去
I’ll get us out.
天啊
By the gods.
你的母盒已经失效了 女超人
We’ve neutralized your Mother Box, Wonder Woman.
让开 我会放了你一马
Step aside and I’ll let you live.
好吧 亲爱的 就如你所愿
All right, sweetheart, have it your way.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
在金属人毁了我的船前
我就把自己传送出来了
I teleported from my ship before the Metal Man destroyed it.
可惜 我进不去那道墙
Unfortunately, I can’t teleport through those walls.
卢瑟 滚开
Luthor, move.
特维 你这疯子 听我说
Trevor, you ass, listen to me.
我一直在监视那座塔 是梅格纳斯
I’ve been monitoring the tower. It’s Magnus.
凶手是他 如果不阻止他
他会夺走我们的心智
He’s the one. If we don’t stop him, he’s going to take our minds.
而我个人 是想保留自己的意志
And I, for one, would like to keep mine.
接上线了 啟动船的动力核
We’re wired. Activate the ship’s core.
连传送门都穿不过去 怎么办
Not even the boom tubes get through. What now?
我眼睁睁看着一个疯子 毁了我的母星
I watched one madman destroy my home world.
我不会再让另一个得逞
I’m not going to let another harm this one.
(发动机 动力下降)
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
都结束了 威尔
It’s over, Will.
还没呢
Not yet.
我恢复的非常好
I’ve made a fairly strong recovery.
我把你们的母盒都毁了
I just burned all your Mother Boxes.
你再也消失不了了
No more disappearing acts for you. Aah!
如果她不爱你
If only she hadn’t wanted you…
你爱的只有蝙蝠跟试管
you who only loved your bats and test tubes.
错了
Wrong.
我这一生中爱过两个人
I loved two people in my life…
现在他们都不在了
and now they’re both gone.
死吧 贱♥人♥
Fry, bitch.
来吧
Go ahead.
你的味道一定很糟
Bet you taste like crap.
你没办法的
You’ll never make it.
低科技 对我来说蛮有用的
Lowtech. Works for me.
这艘船的动力核要失控了
The ship’s core is destabilizing.
事情变化这么快 还真有趣
It’s funny how things can change so quickly.
再过一下 你连自己都认不得了
After a while, you don’t even recognize yourself anymore.
原谅我 科克
Forgive me, Kirk.
即使梅格纳斯事件 已经落幕了一个星期

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!