For you. Mm.
好 劝说时间结束 快走
Okay, that’s enough convincing. Let’s move, move, move.
疯狂艾薇带了自己种的草喔
Crazy Ivy’s bringing her homegrown.
你确定这是我们房♥间 钥匙不对啊
Are you sure this is our place? The key doesn’t fit.
我来
Let me.
看起来是我们房♥间
It looks like our place.
闻起来也像
Smells like it.
你还好吗 嗯 很好
You okay? Yeah, I feel fine.
希望我们没把你搞的太累 注意
I hope we didn’t tire you out too much. Heads up.
你睡沙发
The couch.
怎么了
What do you mean?
今晚不行 代理司机要回家了
Not tonight. This designated driver is going home.
但是 我是代理男朋友 你要来开我啊 来嘛
But, baby, I’m the designated boyfriend. You need to drive me. Come on.
天啊 这是你的计划吧
Oh, my God. This is your project, right?
纳米机器人 嗯 我带回家的
The nanites? Yeah, I brought it home.
你看他们的成就
Look how far they got.
而且还在进行耶
And they’re still building it.
他们会自体复♥制♥ 现在可能有几千亿个了
Mmhm. They replicate themselves. Must be trillions by now.
如果有显微镜 就可以看见他们
If you had a microscope, you could see them.
他们都会是这艘船的一部份 是用什么金属
They’ll all be part of the ship when it’s finished. What kind of metal?
钢 铅 还有一点水银
Iron. Lead. A little mercury.
可以用在有机体上吗
Could you do this with organics?
理论上可以
Theoretically.
你想做什么 造一个女朋友
What do you wanna build, a girlfriend?
我是认真的
I’m serious.
这纳米机有那么高的复杂度 可能就是我的答案了
If you can program nanites this complex, that could be the answer.
蝙蝠的毒液 几乎可以根除淋巴癌
The bat venom almost eradicates the lymphoma…
但是细胞结构却会瓦解
.but the cell structure breaks down even as it forms.
如果可以控制分子 来保护结构的话
If we could program molecules to secure the structure…
就可以稳定
then we could stabilize the The
他没事的 应该只是太激动吧
He’s okay. Too much excitement, I think.
喂 我要叫救护车 我们有个朋友生病了
Hello? Yes, we need an ambulance. We have a friend. He’s sick.
你应该跟我们讲清楚情况的
You should have told us how bad it was.
我不想用这些事烦你们
I didn’t wanna bore you with the details.
说真的 我们是你的朋友 才关心你
Seriously, Kirk, we’re your friends. We care about you.
你真的很接近了
You really are close.
我虽然没有完全了解
但我知道你想用奈米科技做什么了
I can’t say I understand it all, but I see what you mean about using nanotech.
医学方面只能这样 你需要一个媒介来实行
The medical solution takes you only so far. You need an agent to patch it all in.
那是我的研究吗 对啊
Is that my research? Yeah.
你怎么知道我的密♥码♥
How’d you get my password?
“蝙蝠侠” 没什么难的啊
“Batman”? Wasn’t too hard.
我不介意试着解决看看
You know, I wouldn’t mind taking a stab at this.
你觉得会成功吗 也许吧
You think it could work? Yeah. Maybe.
不知道 你最快何时可以开始
I don’t know. I mean, how soon can you blow this pop stand?
给我衣服 你确定你好了吗
Hand me my clothes. You sure you’re well enough?
我觉得他还不能下床
I don’t think he’s well enough.
他躺着也没什么好处
总而言之 我们毕业了
He’s not gonna get any better lying on his ass. Anyway, school’s over.
可以开始进行科学计划了
We could use a science project.
米奇 米妮 麦提 安息吧
Mickey, Minnie and Mighty, rest in peace.
咕齿动物界向你们致敬
A rodent nation salutes you.
但是 杰端 看看你
But you, Jerry, look at you.
五天了 还是这么强壮 你是万中选一的老鼠
Five days and stronger than ever. You’re the mouse that scored.
他的红血球指数还是很高 黏着也很正常
His erythrocyte count is still up. Agglutination normal.
威尔 我想你成功了
I think you did it, Will.
你准备好了砖头 我只是把他叠起来而已
You laid the brick. I just plastered.
我们还可以做别的测试 不用了
We could still use another test. No.
你确定吗
You sure?
你在干麻 我没时间再测试了
What are you doing? I don’t have time for any more tests.
如果我回了医院 就失去这个机会了
If I go back to the hospital, I’ll lose this chance.
威尔 科克 我真的不确定
Will. Kirk, I don’t know.
我们知道会有这一天的
We knew it was going to come down to this.
不要看我
Just look away.
给我 天啊
Jesus. Here.
你最好给我活着 混♥蛋♥
You better survive this, you bastard.
文森普莱斯的电影 五个字
Vincent Price movie, five letters.
你怎么有办法玩填字游戏
How can you do a crossword?
数独已经玩完了
I already did the sudoku.
他还好吗 老样子
How is he? The same.
真想知道 你会不会这样照顾我
I wonder if you’d take such good care of me.
天啊 威尔 不要又开始了
Oh, God, Will, don’t start that again.
科克 科克 开门
Kirk! Kirk, open up!
你的皮包呢 小子
Where’s your tricking wallet, kid?
三个科学家死亡 都在为总统工作
Three scientists dead, all working for the president.
如果找史帝夫特维的话 一定很敏感吧
Must be pretty sensitive if she sends in Steve Trevor.
他们是很重要的人
These were important men.
总统想确定 没有任何安全上的漏洞
The president wants to ensure there were no security breaches.
他们真的在为她工作
Then they were working for her.
是做什么的 我可没这么说
On what? I never said that.
特维先生的调查 有包括正义联盟吗
And would Mr. Tre vor’s investigation include the Justice League?
你为什么一定要问
Why would you even ask?
我不知道你有没有看调查报告 他们之间有些关联
I don’t know if you’ve read the crime reports. They have some nasty implications.
还有 我昨天遇到的是谁
And yesterday, who do I run into?
我等等打给你
I’ll call you back.
又见面了
We meet again.
可以进去吗
Mind if I come in?
请便
By all means.
真热闹
Popular place.
因为不常有 其他星球的访客来
It’s not often we get a strange visitor from another planet.
是什么风把你吹来了
What brings you?
那天你问我为何 对赛拉史东的死有兴趣
The other day you asked me about my interest in Silas Stone’s death.
事实上 他在为我做事
The fact is, he was working for me.
做什么 跟正义之塔有关的事
On what? Something in the tower.
如果你要的话 我可以带你去看
I could show you if you’d like.
你从没让媒体进过那座塔
You never let the press inside the tower.
我重新考虑过了
I’m reconsidering.
除非你不想当第一个
Unless you’d rather not be the first.
怎么可能 走吧
Like hell. Let’s go.
我带你走
I’ll give you a lift.
谢了 但我开车就好
Ha. Thanks, but 191 drive.
这是氪星人设计的发电机
The generators are Kryptonian designed.
不只是为这座建筑供电 也提供了无坚不摧的防护罩
They not only power the building, but provide a shield that makes it virtually impenetrable.
天啊 那些谣言根本就沾不上边
My God, even the rumors about this place don’t do it justice.
这是这座塔的心脏 也是我的人生
Here in the center of the tower is the center of my life.
是这艘船带我来地球的
The ship which brought me to Earth.
以前是属于政♥府♥的
The government used to have this.
这从来就不是他们的东西
It was never theirs to keep.
我要将它要回来 他们也默许了
I asked for it back, they acquiesced.
我想也是
I’ll bet they did.
这是这艘船的电脑档案
These are the ship’s computer files.
我们对氪星的极少认知 都是从这里来的
What little we know about Krypton, we know from them.
很不幸的 这艘船降落时 电脑档案严重受损
Unfortunately, the files were heavily damaged during the ship’s trek to Earth.
政♥府♥没有办法复原很多 我也没办法
The government hasn’t been able to recover much, neither have I.
所以我才微求史东博士的帮忙
看能不能找回资料
That’s why I enlisted Professor Stone’s help, to see if he could retrieve the information.
现在 我们有的 只有氪星的最后一刻
Right now, all we have are the last moments on Krypton.
你们长的很像 他是我的生父
He looks like you. He’s my biological father.
这里有DNA记录
There’s a DNA record.
从他的衣服判断 他应该是高阶军官
From his uniform, we think he was a highranking official…
无庸置疑的 一定很聪明
undoubtedly brilliant.
他一定知道末日将临
He must have known the end was coming.
如果有多点人听他的话
I’d like to think if more people had listened to him…
他可能会是那个星球的救主
he could’ve been the planet’s savior.
你就是这样看自己的吗
拯救我们还是统治我们
Is that how you see your role? To save us? Or to rule us?
我还以为我们可以不用嘲讽了
I thought we were getting beyond the sarcasm.
拜托 超人 我们都明白这是怎么回事
Come on, Superman. We both know what’s going on here.
这很明显就是要控制媒体
This is straightup spin control.
只要警方的报告出来 一定有人会怀疑你们
Certain police reports are coming out that are gonna make people wonder about you.
所以我来这里是要
报导钢铁男人人性化的一面
So here I am getting the full court press on the Man of Steel’s human side…
这样不矛盾吗
if that’s not an oxymoron.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!