One,

two,

three,

four,

five, six,
五 六
Seven,

Heaven.
天堂
Seven,

six, five,
六 五
four,

three, two, one.
三 二 一
Hell.
地狱
One,

two,

three,

four,

five, six,
五 六
Seven,

Heaven.
天堂
Seven,

six, five,
六 五
four,

three, two…
三 二
We can only take what fits in the truck.
只带能装车的东西
I’m not talking about the damn truck!
我不是在说该死的卡车
Hey, here she is.
嘿 你来了
My girl.
我的女儿
Come here.
过来
You’re wet.
你湿透了
You look completely different.
你彻底变样儿了
Not so different.
没变多少
I wouldn’t know you on the street.
要是在街上我都认不出你
I would know you, Vati.
我认得出你 爸爸
That is comforting.
太让我欣慰了
Lore.
洛儿
Wake the twins,
去叫醒双胞胎弟弟
we have to pack.
我们得收拾行李了
Vati,
爸爸
are you coming?
你也一起走吗
Aren’t you going to answer her?
你要回答她吗
Just six plates and cups, but take the silverware.
只拿六个盘子和杯子 但把银器带上
All Of it.
全都带上
Lieschen, what are you doing?
雷斯切 你在干嘛
Help your sister.
去帮你姐姐
Did I ask you to pack the glasses?
我有叫你拿杯子吗
You have to listen.
你得听话
We called him Peter,
他叫皮特
like you, Vati.
他很像你 爸爸
Here, take him, he’s wet.
抱着他 都湿透了
Pick it up, GUnter!
快捡起来 甘特
Oaf!
笨蛋
You are!
你才是
Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring
后裔遗传疾病
CONFIDENTIAL
预防法则:机密
Vati?
爸爸
I’m just getting her some water.
我只是给它喂点水
Mrs Richter will look after her until we come back.
我们回来前 里克特夫人会照顾它
Now go back to your mother.
到你妈那去
Please go.
快去吧
Come on, girl. Out.
快点出来 孩子们
How are we better off here?
在这儿就安全些吗
They’ll find us.
他们照样能找到我们
Hurry!
快点
Careful, damn it!
小心点 该死的
You’re such a coward.
你真是个懦夫
Are you coming back, Vati?
你会回来吗 爸爸
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Is your mother awake?
你妈醒了吗
Yes.
醒了
Take this.
拿着
Gunter, hurry!
甘特 快点
The fuhrer.
这是元首
Don’t touch it.
别碰这个
Come.

Come away from here.
快离开这儿
It’s coming, Mutti, isn’t it?
就快来了 对吧 妈妈
What?
什么
The final victory.
最终的胜利
Put the others to bed.
哄其他孩子睡觉
I’ll be back soon.
我很快就回来
Mutti?
妈妈
Stay away from me!
离我远点
What has happened?
怎么了
Put the blanket over it.
盖上毯子吧
Please cover it, Mama.
快盖上吧 妈妈
Go away!
走开
Why are you looking at me?
你看着我♥干♥嘛
Stop it.
别看了
Do you hear?
听见没有
He’s gone.
他走了
It is the end.
都结束了
He’s dead, Lore.
他死了 洛儿
Vati?
爸爸吗
Vati.
爸爸
Our fuhrer, Lore.
我们的元首 洛儿
He’s dead.
他死了
Mutti?
妈妈
There is nothing to eat for Peter.
没东西给皮特吃了
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
We wondered if we might buy some food?
我们能买♥♥点吃的吗
Is your mama still here? Yes, of course.
你妈妈还在这儿吗 当然
We thought they had taken her to prison.
我们还以为她被捕了
I have to join your father.
我得去找你♥爸♥爸
If I’m not back in three days,
如果我三天没回来
you must go to Omi.
你就去找祖母
Go to the train station and buy tickets to Hamburg.
到火车站买♥♥票去汉堡
And from there to Husum.
从那里胡苏姆市
And then over the mud.
穿过泥地就到了
You remember, Lore?
记住了吗 洛儿
Hamburg is far.
汉堡很远
If I don’t go willingly, they will come and take me.
我不主动去 他们也会来抓我
Use the money first.
先用钱
There is jewellery in my big suitcase.
用完大衣箱里还有首饰
Are you going to prison?
你要去监狱吗
You mustn’t worry.
你不用担心
I won’t.
我不担心
It is a camp.
那是集中营
Yes.
是的
It is not a prison.
不是监狱
Prison is for criminals.
监狱是关罪犯的
Take him.
抱着他
Take him.
抱着他
Take him!
抱着他
Aren’t you taking him?
你不带他走吗
They kill all the children.
他们会杀了所有孩子
You’re not coming back, are you?
你不会回来了 对吗
You must remember who you are.
你要记住自己是谁
You mustn’t worry.
你不用担心
They will be here soon.
他们很快就会回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!