Awesome!
看我的
I got this!
阿宝
Po!
逊透了吧 胖子
Shoo on that, tubby!
你还好吧 怎么了
Are you Okay? What happened?
我好像看见…
I think I saw..
我…
I think..
我先走一步
I gotta go!
谢谢惠顾
Thank you!
谢谢惠顾神龙大侠面豆腐饭馆
Thank you, for coming to Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.
要点茶吗 柠檬酱
You wanna tea? Lemon Sauce?
要什么甭客气
If you need anything, just ask!
谢谢惠顾
Thank you!
无影脚
Feet of fury!
神龙大侠的拖把耶
Uhh.. The Dragon Warrior’s mop.
他就是用这个拖地耶
He mopped these very floors!
不要碰 会把拖把弄脏的
No touching! You’ll get the mop dirty.
-他给我上过菜 -好牛气哦
– He was waited on me. – Awesome!
没错 我这衣服上有证据
Yeah! I have a skin to prove it!
神龙大侠在哪里
Hey.. Where is the Dragon Warrior?
他已经不在这儿干了
He doesn’t work here anymore.
成天在外忙着保护山谷
He is busy out there, protecting the valley.
是神龙大侠
The Dragon Warrior!
阿宝
Po!
好吧 来
Yeah, here.
好了
Okay.
是神龙大侠
He is the Dragon Warrior!
你要来先说一声嘛
You should’ve told me you’re coming.
老爹
Hi, dad!
我好给你留臭豆腐
I would have get you some stinky Tofu!
爹 我能和您谈谈吗
Dad.. Can I talk to you?
当然了 儿子
Of course, son.
儿子威武 我免费请大家吃豆腐脑
Honor of my son.. Free Tofu dessert for everybody!
不买♥♥东西不请
With purchases.
见到你真高兴 阿宝
It’s so good to see you, Po!
你减肥了吗
Have you lost weight?
我的翅膀都能抱住你了
I could almost put my wings around you!
可能减了一点儿
Ah.. Well, maybe a little.
小可怜 你肯定没劲儿使了吧
Oh.. Poor you. You most feel weak!
我给你做汤喝
Let me get you some soup.
不用 不用麻烦 爹 我不饿
No. That’s okay, dad. I’m not hungry.
不饿 你还好吧
Not hungry?! Are you alright?
是啊不饿 没事我很好
Yeah, yeah. No, I’m fine.
只是 今天早上
It’s just, earlier today,
我和那帮土匪打了一架
I was fighting these bandits.
没什么危险
Nothing too dangerous..
他们也就那么回事儿
They were just.. You know.
是啊
Yeah!
然后发生了件怪事
And then the strangest thing happened, uh..
我眼前出现了幻觉
I had this crazy vision..
我好像看到了我娘
I thinks I saw my mom,
和还是个婴儿的我
and me.. as a baby.
你娘 婴儿
Mom? A baby?!

Dad…
啥 谁 你到底在…
Wha.. Who.. What’re you..
该怎么说呢
How can I say this?
我是从哪里来的
Where did I come from?
那个 儿子
Well, you see, son..
小鹅都是从蛋里孵出来的
Baby geese come from a little egg..
可别问我蛋是从哪里来的啊
Don’t ask me where the egg comes from.
爹 我不是那个意思
Dad! It’s not what I meant.
我 我知道不是
I.. I know it’s not.
纸里包不住火
I think it’s time I told you something
这事情该告诉你了
I should’ve told you a long time ago.
好吧
Okay..
你 其实 实际上
You.. might have been kind of..
被收养的
adopted.
我就知道
I knew it!
你早就知道
You knew?
啥 谁告诉你的
Wha.. Who told you?
没人 我这还用…爹
No one. I mean.. come on, dad.
既然你知道 你怎么什么都没说
But if you do, why didn’t you ever say anything?
我怎么什么都没说
Why didn’t you say anything?
我是怎么来的 爹 我是从哪儿来的
How did I get here, dad? Where did I get from?
其实你是从这里来的
Actually, You came from this..
那天在饭馆里
It was just another day at the restaurant.
我要做面条
Time to make the noodles.
就去后院
And when I went to the back,
搬刚刚送来的蔬菜
where my vegetables has just been delivered.
篮子里有卷心菜 金枪鱼 小萝卜
There were cabbages, tunas, radishes..
不过 萝卜都不见了
Only.. there was no radishes!
只有个饿坏了的熊猫宝宝
Just a very hungry baby-panda.
没有纸条
There was no note.
当然也有可能是被你吃了
Of course you could’ve eat it.
我等着人来找你
I waited for someone to come.. looking for you.
但没有人
But no one did.
于是我带你进了屋
I brought you inside..
喂你
fed you,
给你洗澡
gave you a bath.
喂你
and fed you again.
接着喂
and again..
我试着给你穿上裤子
and tried to put some pants on you.
然后我做出一个
And then I made the decision
改变我这一生的决定
that would change my life forever..
不做萝卜汤
to make my soup without radishes,
还有把你养大
and to raise you as my own son.
你啊 小宝
You, Po.
我的小熊猫
My little panda.
从那以后
And from that moment on,
我的汤面鲜美可口 日子风调雨顺
both my soup and my life have been that much sweeter.
就是这样 阿宝 故事讲完了
That’s all, Po. That’s the end of the story.
你看着我 不 不要看我
Look at me! No, don’t look at me!
就是这样 不可能吧
That’s it? That can’t be it!
肯定还有吧 爹
That’s gotta be more, dad!
有一回你吃光了我的竹木家具
Well, there was a time you ate all my bamboo furniture.
也是挺重要的一事儿
It was important too.
来个神龙大侠的大包子
One dumpling please. Dragon Warrior’s size.
阿宝
Oh, Po!
或许你的人生没有一个好开始
Your story may not have such a happy beginning..
但是瞧瞧现在
but look how it turned out!
你遇见我 学会了功夫
You got me. You got Kung-Fu.
还会做面条
And you got noodles!
我知道 我只是想不通
I know! I just had so many questions.
我是怎么给塞到这么小筐子里的
Like how did I ever fit in this tiny basket?
我为什么不喜欢穿裤子
Why didn’t I like pants?
还有 我到底是谁
And, who am I?
很好 要心无杂念
Good. Watch your thought.
很好
Good!
沈太子
Shen?
各位下午好啊
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
不跟你们客套了
Now we’ve got the pleasantries out of the way..
离开我的宫殿
Please leave my house!
你的宫殿
Your house?
是啊 你难道没看见前门上的孔雀牌吗
Yes, didn’t you see the peacock in the front door?
你也在啊 羊仙姑
There you are, Soothsayer.
看起来你的占卜
It seems your fortune-tellings, Soothsayer,
没你想得那么灵验嘛
are not as good as you thought.
等着瞧吧 沈
We shall see, Shen.
瞧瞧就瞧瞧 老山羊
Ow.. You shall see a goat.
那个 说到哪儿了
Well, where were we?
你想要什么 沈

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章惊天魔盗团
下一篇文章功夫熊猫3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!