Your magic panda is clearly a fool.
你凭什么说那只熊猫是傻瓜
I’m certain it’s the panda who is a fool!
你毁掉了你的祖宅 沈王爷
You just destroyed your ancestor home Shen.
小小的代价算什么
A trivial sacrifice,
整个中原都将属于我
when all of the China is my reward!
那时你就会满意了吗
Then will you finaly be satisfied..
还是说征服整个世界
Will the subjugation of the whole world,
才会使你感觉更好
finally make you feel better.
这仅仅是个开始
Hmm… This is start.
要不我把这个地下室改成地牢
I might as well convert the basement into a dungeon.
你选择的是一条无果之路
The cup you choose to fill has no bottom.
早点回头是岸吧
It’s time to stop this madness!
我♥干♥嘛要回头
Why on earth would I do that?
那样你的父母九泉之下才能安息
So your parents can rest in peace.
我的父母…
My parents…
讨厌我
Hated me!
你知道吗
Do you understand?
他们错待我了
They wronged to me.
但我…
And…
我要证明我是对的
I… will make it right.
他们是爱你的
They loved you.
因为爱之深切 他们赶走你后悲痛致死
They loved you so much, that having to send you away kill them.
逝者已矣
The dead exist in the past.
我得放眼未来
And I must attend to the future.
放了羊仙姑
Set the Soothsayer free.
她对我没利用价值了
She is not a use to me.
再见 沈王爷
Good bye, Shen.
希望你幸福
I wish you happiness.
幸福 是夺来的
Happiness, most be taken.
我会夺回我的
And I will take mine.

Hurry it up!
所有武器一旦运出
If all those weapons leave the building…
天下必将生灵涂炭
China will fall.
-我们得毁了这作坊 -有了
– We’ll bring down the building. – I got it!
这个怎么样
How about this?
准成
That’s will work!
什么玩意 孔雀年
Did you hear him call it Year of the Peacock?

Hey!

Hey.
淡定 淡定
You guys keep it cool, cool, cool.
站住
You!
你们去哪
Where you going?
站好
On your feet!
傻笑个鸟
And wipe those stupid grins off your faces!
干快点 快 快
Move, you dogs! Faster, faster!
快装船
Load the boat.
幸会 熊猫
Greetings, panda!
告诉我那晚发生了什么
Tell me what happened that night?
哪晚
What night?
就那晚
That night!
噢 那一晚啊
Ahh.. That night.
对 我们说的是同一晚吧
Yes. We are talking about the same night, right?
对 我当时在
Yes, I was there.
我亲眼目睹你父母抛弃了你
Yes, I watched your parents abandoned you.
太可怕了
It’s a terrible thing.
真可怕 像这个一样
I believe, it was something like… This!
除夕快乐
Happy New Year’s Eve!
希望你们喜欢 不包退哦
Hope you like it. ‘Cause you can’t return it!
阿宝 他在那干嘛
Po? What’s he doing there?
包退 包退
Return it! Return it!
现在你为了真♥相♥ 死都不怕
Now you willing to die, to find the truth.
我乐意
You bet I am.
当然 不死最好
Although I… prefer not to.
我们殿后 去
We got them, Go!
找我呐
Looking for me?
我台词说早了点 是吧
I said that too soon, didn’t I?
阿宝
Po!
阿宝 离他远点
Po, get away from him!
上来了 接招
I’ll get up. Here we go.
你跑不了了 姓沈的
No more running, Shen.
貌似是
So it seems.
现在
Now…
说出真♥相♥
Answers!
看你急切知道的样子
Oh, you want to know so badly.
你以为知道了就能安抚你
You think knowing it will heal you?
能弥补你内心的创伤了吗
Fill some crater in your soul.
我告诉你真♥相♥
Well, here’s you answer.
你爹娘 不爱你
Your parents, didn’t love you.
还是 让我来安抚你吧
But here. Let me heal you.

No!
你让我喝的这是什么…
Yeah, like you can make me drink that…
如果我想你死 就让你在河里自生自灭了
If I wanted you dead, I would have left you in that river.
你为什么救我
Why do you save me?
你好完成你的使命
So you can full-fill your destiny.
你在说什么
What’re you talking about?
我现在在哪
Where am I?
这是哪
What’s this place?
你竟然一点不记得
I’m surprised you remember so little.
不过当时 你确实很小
But you were so little, when it happened.
也许你记得
Perhaps you do remember.
那又怎么样 只是个噩梦而已
Now what? It’ s just a stupid nightmare.
是噩梦
Nightmare…
还是记忆
or memory?
别藏了
Stop hiding!
这曾是个繁荣的小镇
This was a thriving village.
年轻的沈王爷即将成为凤♥凰♥城主
Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen city.
但他不满足
But he wanted more.
我预言有人会阻挡他
I foretold that someone will stand in his way.
是一只熊猫
A panda!
但却没预测到 接下来发生的事
But I never could’ve foretold, what came next.
一个不留
Kill them all!
带儿子先跑
Pick our son. And run away!

Go!
平心静气
Stop fighting!
顺其自然
Let it flow.
或许你的人生开端曲折
Your story may not have such a happy beginning.
但不影响你成为怎样的人
But, that doesn’t make you who you are.
剩下的人生更关键
It’s the rest of your story.
你想成为谁
Who you choose to be.
那么
So..
你是谁 熊猫
Who are you, panda?
我是阿宝
I am Po.
我还要顶帽子
And I’m gonna need a hat.
看一个个愁眉苦脸的
Such those sad faces.
现在正是让人开心的时刻
But now it’s a time only for joy.
你们将成为一件美丽绝伦作品的一部分
You are going to be part of something, beautiful!
等我们到了码头
Once we reach the harbor,
面对整个世界
in front of whole the world,
你们带着一身绝世神功 死无葬身之地
you and your precious Kung-Fu, will die!
整个中原将是我囊中之物
And China, will nod and bowed before me.
起航
Set sail!
老实说 我没想过这样的下场
Honesty guys, I never thought I’ll die like this.
我以为会娶个漂亮姑娘洞房♥
I was thought I’ll meet a nice girl, and settle down, and…
然后她吃了我的头
And she’ll eat my head.
太悲哀了
So sad!
我们不能放弃希望 阿宝一直让我们坚强
We can not give up hope. Po would warn us to remain strong.
铁石心肠 对吧 悍娇虎
Hard core. Right? Tigress?
王爷 前面有座桥
Lord Shen, what about the bridge?
谁也不能拦我的路
Nothing stands on my way.
开火
Fire!
你个懦夫

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章惊天魔盗团
下一篇文章功夫熊猫3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!