Of course, we do.
但如果我们反抗
But if we stand up against Shen,
沈王爷的武器就会瞄准城里百姓
he will turn the weapon on the city!
说的什么话
Listen to yourself.
你们只是坐以待毙 保护这座城吗
You’re protecting Gongmen city, by not protecting Gongmen city?
要是我们并肩作战…
If we all fight together…
那全城都死光光
Then the weapon would kill, everyone.
是吗
Oh, would it?
那我们就偷袭
Then we use, a sneak attack.
-先潜入内部 然后…-然后你会被击败
– We’ll get inside, and then…. – And then you’ll be stopped!
那武器 无人能挡
By the unstoppable weapon.
没什么是无人能挡 除了我
No thing is unstoppable. Except for me.
我偏偏不撞南墙不回头
When I’m stopping you from telling me something unstoppable.
铁牛大侠 我不会让你关在牢里
Master Ox, I’m not let you stay in this cell!
我倒想看看你怎么把我弄出去
Then let’s just see how you get me out!
看见了吗 帅气吧
You guys see that? It’s called being awesome!
拜托 英雄们都怎么了
Come on! Whatever happened to being heroes?
城里唯一的英雄 已经死了
The only hero in this town, is the dead one.
我说了 你弄不走我
Like I said, you are not getting me out of the cell!
成了
Yes!
好了 走吧
Alright. Let’s go!
我睡上铺
I get the top bunk.
投降吧 熊猫
It’s time to surrender, panda.
功夫没用
Kung-Fu is dead!

I…
你 你 功夫没…
You… You… Kung-Fu is a dea…Aa.Ad!
好吧
Fine!
你就待在地牢里担惊受怕吧
You stay in your prison of fear!
囚禁在无望的铁牢里
With bars made of hopelessness.
一日三餐 吃得饱饱的不过… 耻辱
And all you get is 3 square meals a day of… Shame.
可惜没有甜点
With despair for dessert.
我们去惩治沈王爷
We’ll take on Shen
向天下正义之士证明
and prove to all those who are hungry
向英勇之士证明 功夫不灭
for justice and honour that kung fu still lives!
猴兄你干啥哪
Monkey!
我 我要吃了你
You… You’re mine!
那就和老子比划比划
I’ll tell you what’s gonna be yours..
你那毛茸茸的大圆脸好好吃我一拳
My fist in your plush cuddly super soft face!
抓住他
Get him!
-撤 -遵命 大人
– Get me outta here! – Yes, sir!
-拦住他 -好
– Stop him! – Yeah!
快点
Faster!
阿宝 冲啊
Po, go!
甩掉他
Lose him!
遵命 大人
Yes, sir!
抓紧了
Hang on!
当心点哦
Watch out!
真不要脸
Very uncool!
尝尝这个
Try this!
来点小兔崽子吧
Maybe something smaller.
别挡住我的脸
Cute bunnies, off the face!
借过 好了 借过
Pardon me! Ok, pardon me.
火哦 有火哦
Fire! Fire!
我们跟丢了
We lost them.
再来一次
Again! Again!
灵鹤 接住
Crane, catch!
伙计们 帮我一把
Guys, guys, guys… give me a shot.
快螳螂 上
Mantis, now!
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
拳头像云一样绵软无力
‘Cause I fell it like like a big old fluffy cloud!
那尝尝雷电脚怎么样
This cloud is about to bring the thunder!
到你了
Your turn!
哪来的 这么多的 招牌啊
Why there are.. so.. many.. signs?
下去吧 压扁你
Come here! Alaka-squasho!
好了 尝尝失败的滋味吧
Yes! Taste of the defeat.
告诉你
Let me tell you something…
你要是再惹上一只熊猫 最好带上…
Next time you mess with a panda, you better bring a whole…
可能没人告诉过你 如果你惹上一只狼…
Guess no body told you; If you mess with a wolve..
就会被咬得很惨
You’ll get the fangs.
我打赢你两次了
I have hit you twice…
你还能怎么样
what are you gonna do now?
我们投降
We surrender!
你们可以锁住我的身体
You could chain my body
但你们永远锁不住我的…斗志
but you will never chain my… warrior spirit.
-别忘了这个小东西 -你刚是说我…
– Hey, don’t forget the little guy! – Did you just called me…
阿宝 你搞什么
Po, what’re you doing?
相信我 我有个计划…
Trust me, I gotta a… pla…Ww!
不是吧
No way!
八针锁
Eight point acupressure cuffs!
和锁太郎的那个一样
Just like the one that held Tailong,
越挣扎越紧
the more you move the tighter they get…
这护腕可真牛
These are THE best cuffs.
幸会 熊猫 终于我们见面了
Greetings, panda. At last we meet.
不 不 不行
No. No, no, no…
我们终于见面了
We meet at last!
好 就这么说
Yes! That’s it!
幸会 熊猫 我们终于…
Greetings, panda. We meet at…
你在怕什么
You are afraid for a reason.
我才不怕
I’m not afraid.
他戴着枷锁
He’s coming to me in chains.
谁会怕他
Have anyone should be afraid?

You!
你就别担心这个了
You don’t you even think about it.
我希望这个计划比你那个
I hope this turns out better than you planned to…
吃完大米再喝热水
Cook rice in your stomache
在胃里做米饭的计划要好点
by eating it raw and then drinking boiling watter.
这个和那个不一样
This plan’s nothing like that plan.
为什么
How?
这个肯定能行
This is one’s gonna work!
快走
Keep moving.
我的老对手
Ah… My old enemy!
楼梯
Stairs!
谢谢你背我 最后一趟免费旅行
Thanks for carrying me. This is the last free flight.
好吧 我在三楼吐了点东西
Okay. I threw up a little bit on the third floor,
得找人去打扫一下
Someone might wanna clean that up.
这里也有人清扫吧
Is there some sort of evil janitor or something?
幸会 熊猫 我们终于…
Greetings, panda. We meet at…
最近可好
Hi. How you doing?
还好…
Hey…
你比我想的还要大块头啊
You’ve grown up bigger than I thought.
好了 摸够了吧
Hey, okay. It’s enough of the poking around.
强壮
Strong.
健康
Healthy.
我不知道你是谁 请站远点 大爷
Look, I don’t know who you are. But please stand aside, sir.
是位夫人
That’s a lady!
不好意思
Oh… Sorry!
我一看那胡子 被误导了
The beard threw me, it’s kind of misleading.
每次都搞错
False every time.
废话少说
Enough of this nonsense!
把囚犯带上来
Bring the prisoners to me.
失陪了 夫人
Sorry ma’am.
兄弟们 赶紧找一找那个…
Get ready guys, keep your eyes peeled for the..
武器
Weapon!
神雀摆尾
Sparrow kick!
我们成功了 我打败了它 看到没
We did it! I just Kung-Fued it. Did you guys see that?
我简直…
I was all like…
你真的相信
How do you actually believe,
这个是注定要打败我的勇士吗
this is the warrior destined to defeat me?
不相信
I do not!
他就是
I know he is.
看他那样子

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章惊天魔盗团
下一篇文章功夫熊猫3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!