and a scratcher,
一本《花花女郎》
and a Playgirl.
身份证
ID.
一共10.87美元
That’ll be 10.87.
对了 今天是我生日
Oh, um, it’s my birthday today.
我18岁了 所以可以买♥♥这些东西
I’m 18, which is why all these things, I can buy them.
这样啊 生日快乐
Okay. Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
黄金国储蓄银行
用上她的奖学金
With her scholarships
我们再为房♥子重新贷下款 看还差多少
and then if we refinance the house, then where are we?
你只能在紧急情况下用
You’re only supposed to use it for emergencies.
这是我的追踪器
It’s my tracking device.
03年毕业舞会 永恒之火
-谢谢你开车送我 -不客气
– Thank you for driving. – You’re welcome.
你不来吗
You’re not coming?
反正现在有安检了 我没法陪你走到登机口
You can’t walk up to the gates anymore, anyway.
那倒是 可是我要去上大学了呀
Yeah, but I’m going to college.
你♥爸♥会送你到安检那儿
Well, dad will walk you to security.
这里停车太贵了
Parking’s too expensive here.
A航站楼 出发/值机
到了
There it is.
到了
There it is.
我来了
Hello.
没事的
It’s okay.
她会回来的
She’ll be back.
她会回来的
She’ll come back.
亲爱的淑女鸟 我怀上你真是个奇迹 当时我已将近四十二岁
看着你长大是我今生最棒的冒险
亲爱的克里斯汀 我知道你现在叫淑女鸟了 很好听
但我想起我的奇迹你刚出生时我给你取的名字
亲爱的淑女鸟 我每次看你都觉得你棒极了
她担心自己
She was worried that
会写错字之类的
there would be errors or mistakes or something,
这样你就会说她不会写作
that you’d judge her writing abilities.
不会的
I wouldn’t do that.
我觉得你应该读到这些信
I thought you should have them,
我想让你知道她有多爱你
but I want you to know how much she loves you,
但别告诉她我把信抢救出来了 好吗
but also don’t tell her I salvaged them, okay?
好的
Okay.
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in god?
-不信 -为什么呢
– No. – Why not?
你是认真的吗 上帝这事很荒唐
Really? Uh, it’s ridiculous.
人们互相叫着
People call each other by names
父母为他们取的名字
that their parents made up for them,
却不相信上帝
but they won’t believe in god.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
克里斯汀 我叫克里斯汀
Christine. My name is Christine.
我叫大卫
I’m David.
你竟然握手
You shake.
-是啊 -好吧
– I shake. – Okay.
-你是哪里人 -萨克拉门托
– Where you from? – Sacramento.
不好意思 哪里
Sorry. Where?
旧金山
San Francisco.
酷啊 旧金山地方不错
Oh, cool. Yeah. San Francisco’s a great city.
我说真的
Really.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce. Bruce.
错了 我叫大卫
No. My name is David.
天哪 你这些音乐可真够烂的
Jesus Christ. You have really bad music.
都是最热门的曲子
It’s all greatest hits.
可它们就是最热门的
But they’re the greatest.
热门有什么错吗
What’s wrong with that?
天哪
Oh, god!
对不起
I’m sorry.
你要我们做什么 她喝醉了
What do you want us to do? She’s drunk.
克里斯汀·麦克弗森 血型A
不好意思 今天星期几
Excuse me. What day is it?
礼拜日
Sunday.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是麦克弗森家
You’ve reached the McPherson family.
请留言 谢谢
Please leave a message. Thank you.
妈妈 爸爸
Hi, mom and dad.
是我 克里斯汀
It’s me. Christine.
你们为我取的名字 很好听
It’s the name you gave me. It’s a good one.
爸爸 这通电♥话♥主要是给妈妈的
Dad, this is more for mom.
妈妈
Hey, mom.
你第一次在萨克拉门托开车时
Did you feel emotional the first time
你激动吗
that you drove in Sacramento?
我很激动 而且我很想告诉你
I did, and I wanted to tell you,
可惜那时我们不说话
but we weren’t really talking when it happened.
我熟悉的每一处转弯
All those bends I’ve known my whole life,
每一家商店
and stores
以及所有一切
and the whole thing.
但我想告诉你
But I wanted to tell you…
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢你 我…
Thank you. I’m…
谢谢你
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!