Maybe it’s different when you actually have a penis in there.
也许会更爽一些
Like, it’s more intense.
我觉得已经很爽了
Mine was pretty intense, I think.
你们不应该吃圣饼
You’re not supposed to eat the wafers.
这些还没行过圣礼
They’re not consecrated.
*存活于世*
*Being alive.*
来吧 克里斯汀
Okay. Christine.
-是淑女鸟 -这是你的教名吗
– Lady Bird. -Is that your given name?
-是的 -那为什么加了引号♥
– Yeah. – Why is it in quotes?
是我自己取的名字 我自己给自己取的
Well, I gave it to myself. It’s given to me, by me.
好吧 开始吧 淑女鸟
Okay. Take it away, Lady Bird.
*每个人都说不要 每个人都说不要*
*Everybody says don’t, everybody says don’t.*
*每个人都说不要 说这是不对的*
*Everybody says don’t, it isn’t right.*
*不要 这样是不好的*
*Don’t, it isn’t nice.*
*每个人都说不要 每个人都说不要*
*Everybody says don’t, everybody says don’t.*
*每个人都说不要践踏草坪*
*Everybody says don’t walk on the grass.*
*滚滚向前*
*Rolling along.*
*滚滚向前*
*Rolling along.*
*让我带给你安宁平静*
*Make me a channel of your peace.*
*绝望之时我给你希望*
*Where there is despair in life, let me bring hope.*
*让黑暗之处仍有光明*
*Where there is darkness, only light.*
*让悲伤之地也有欢乐*
*And where there’s sadness, ever joy.*
*天上住着巨人*
*There are giants in the sky.*
*天上住着高大威武又可怕的巨人*
*There are big, tall, terrible giants in the sky.*
*当你站在高处*
*When you’re way up high and you look below*
*俯瞰这熟悉的世界*
*At the world you left and the things you know*
*即使是轻轻一瞥 你也知道*
*Little more than a glance ls enough to show you*
*自己有多渺小*
*Just how small you are.*
丹尼
你房♥里还有光 快点睡觉
I see light on in your room. Go to bed.
-恭喜你 -你也是 我们都被选上了
– Congratulations. – You too. We both got in.
所有来面试的都进了
Everyone who auditioned got in.
我的这个角色就跟没选上一样
The part I got was basically not getting in.
我都不知道我是怎么拿到这个角色的
I don’t even know how I got cast in my part.
我也不懂
Me neither.
我才是那个特意穿了条裙子还准备了一首歌♥的人
I was the one who had a dress and prepared a song.
我知道
I know.
现在却是你可以跟丹尼在台上卿卿我我
Now you’re gonna be all romantic with Danny on stage.
我可能就这么一次机会了 你明白吗
It’s probably my only shot at that, you know?
-你有笔吗 -有
– Do you have a pen? – Yeah.
龙套/合唱 淑女鸟
-妈妈 -没必要买♥♥这个
– Mom. – We don’t need to buy that.
只要三美元 这周我太难熬了
It’s only three dollars. I’m having a hard week.
如果你想看 可以去公立图书馆
Well, if you wanna read it, we can go down to the public library.
我想躺在床上看
I wanna read it in bed.
有钱人才那么干
That’s something that rich people do.
我们没钱
We’re not rich people.
住手
Stop.
住手 住手
Stop it. Stop it.
听话 住手
Listen, stop.
你常来这里吗
Come here often?
请问你是
Excuse me?
我是淑女鸟 我们要一起排那部音乐剧
I’m Lady Bird. We’re gonna be in the musical together.
我记得你 那天你穿着那条裙子
Oh, yeah. I remember you. You were wearing that dress.
我只是想跟你打声招呼
Well, I just wanted to say, “What’s up,”
排练的时候再见
and I’ll see you in rehearsal.
谢谢 我非常激动 你住在这附近吗
Thanks. I’m super excited. You– you live in the neighborhood?
没有 我住在贫民区
No. I’m from the wrong side of the tracks.
-什么 -那是你的家人吗
– Wh-what? – Is that your family?
是的
Yeah.
人丁兴旺啊
There’s so many of you.
爱尔兰天主教家庭
Irish catholic.
很难找个不是我堂表亲的姑娘约会
It’s hard to find a girl to date that’s not my cousin.
好吧 你一定能演好弗兰克林这个角色的
Well, okay. You’re gonna make a great Franklin.
谢谢 不过我想要我 或是他的头发变卷一点
Oh, thanks. I want my hair– or his hair– to be curly, though.
-是啊 -就像
– Yeah. – Like,
就像吉姆·莫里森 典型的七十年代风格
like Jim Morrison. Very ’70s.
就像吉姆·莫里森 说得没错
Like Jim morrison. Exactly.
-丹尼 -我得走了
– Danny! – I gotta go.
再见
Bye.
谁是吉姆·莫里森来着
Who is Jim Morrison again?
他曾是个摇滚乐队歌♥手 傻子 大门乐队
He was in a rock band, moron. The Doors.
-我就知道 -这是打过雇员折扣的吗
– I knew that. – This is with your employee discount?
是的 已经打过折了
Yeah. It’s already included.
天哪 好吧
Oh, my– okay.
因为重要的不是正确
Because it’s not important to be right.
-重要的只是 -真实
– It’s only important to be– – True.
对了
Exactly!
*昨日已逝 看那美丽的乡野*
*Yesterday is done see the pretty countryside*
为了充分调动情绪 我们要玩个游戏
To get our emotions going, we’re going to play
看谁最先哭出来
first one to cry wins
现在 开始
starting… now.
我也加入
I’m playing too.
帕蒂老师也参加
So is Miss Patty.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我听说他当牧师之前 他结过婚
I heard that before he became a priest, he was married,
有一个儿子叫艾蒂安 十七岁死于吸毒过量
and had a son named Etienne, who died at 17 of a drug overdose,
也有可能是自杀
which maybe was a suicide.
但我妈说如果你对自己的人生那么不上心
But my mom says same difference,
那跟自杀没什么两样
if you’re that careless with your life.
我妈来了 我走了
That’s her. Gotta go.
-再见 伙计们 -再见
– Bye,guys. – Bye
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
我给你带了电动卷发器
I brought you these hot rollers…
用它就能弄吉姆·莫里森的发型了
For your Jim Morrison hair.
-太谢谢你了 -不用谢
– Thank you so much. – You’re welcome.
你得教我怎么用
You’ll have to show me how to use them.
乐意之至
It would be my pleasure.
它们像一个个精♥子♥
They look like sperms.
我刚想起来 我做过一个关于你的梦
I ju– I just remembered, I had a dream about you.
-是吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
-发生什么了 -我们
– What– what happened? – We were–
我们坐在一个巨大的胡萝卜上飞向迪士尼乐园
we were flying to Disneyland on a giant carrot.
棒极了
That’s awesome.
-我喜欢迪士尼乐园 -我也是
– I love Disneyland. – Me too.
我觉得有点可怕 但是
I think it’s kind of scary, but…
我也喜欢
…I also love it.
所以 大家都明白指数的应用规则了吗
So, everybody clear on applying rules of exponents?
你们在听我讲吗 别让我冷场
You guys with me? Don’t leave me hanging.
冲我点个头 好的 说句”我明白了”
Give me a nod. That’s good. Maybe even a verbal confirmation.
明白了
Yes.
谢谢你 我就想听这句
Thank you. That’s what I like to hear.
好了 我把批改过的测试♥卷♥发下去
All right. So I’m gonna be passing back your graded quizzes.
你们要找出自己为什么做错了
I urge you to find the problems where you went wrong
修改正确
and work them out.
考得不错 小朱
Good job, Jules.
从你的卷子上我能看出来
I can tell from your work
你做错的题其实你会做
you even understood the ones you missed.
妈的
Suck a dick.
我喜欢”小朱”
I like “Jules.”
我就是不明白为什么我数学不好
I just don’t get why I’m not good at math.
我爸爸数学可好了
My dad is really good in math.
连米格尔都有个数学学位
Even Miguel has a math degree.
或许怪你妈吧
Maybe it’s your mom’s fault.
-你输了 朱莉得一分 -不 你看
– You lose! Point Julie! – No. Look.
-祝我好运 -好运
– Wish me luck. – Luck.
想跳舞吗
Wanna dance?
当然
Hell, yeah.
为圣灵保持六英寸距离
Six inches for the Holy Spirit.
我们的车来了
That’s us.
-不 我妈妈来接我 -不 她不会来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!