好像不是吧
I’m not sure you’re right.
我喜欢这个街区
I love this neighborhood.
对 太美了
Yeah, it’s so beautiful.
要是我住这儿
If I lived here,
我绝对要在家后院办婚礼
I would definitely have my wedding in the backyard.
我会每天都请朋友来家里写作业 吃零食
I’d have friends over all the time to study and eat snacks.
我还会说
I’d be like,
“妈 我们拿零食上楼 去电视房♥吃了”
“Mom, we’re taking the snacks upstairs to the TV room.”
我会有自己的浴室
I’d have my own bathroom.
我不能阻止你们俩混♥蛋♥在这儿玩
I can’t stop you dicks from hanging out here,
但你们别把杂♥志♥弄皱了
but quit wrinkling all the magazines!
只要我进店 我就不是你妹妹
When I’m in this store, I’m not your sister.
我是顾客 米格尔 顾客总是对的
I’m a customer, Miguel. I’m always right.
从她搬进来后
Ever since she moved in,
你哥哥和谢丽就差不多合体了
your brother and Shelly are becoming the same person.
别胡说
No way.
好吧 可能确实如此
Yeah, okay. Maybe.
看见没 为什么我就不能长她这样
See, why don’t I look like that?
哪怕一次就好
Yeah. Just once,
我希望能在听《纽约节奏》的时候
I’d like to have the song “New York Groove” playing
觉得这首歌♥写的就是我的生活
and feel like it really applies to my life.
你从没去过纽约
You’ve never even been to New York.
这就是为什么我想申请纽约的大学
That’s why I’m applying to New York colleges.
你知道莎拉·劳伦斯学院就住在纽约吗
Do you know if Sarah Lawrence is actually in the city?
你父母给你出钱上学
Your parents would pay for that?
有奖学金 助学金
Scholarships, financial aid…
我会找到办法的
I’ll figure it out.
我妈觉得没学校会要我 但她大错特错了
My mom thinks I can’t get in, but she is sorely mistaken.
-恐怖袭击怎么办 -别来共和党那一套
– What about terrorism? – Don’t be a republican.
我很可能就去个市立学院
Probably just gonna go to city college.
把杂♥志♥放回去
Put the magazine back!
该死
Shit!
你还好吗 妈妈
You doing okay, mama?
还好 太吓人了 是不是
Yeah, that was terrifying, wasn’t it?
还好有你在
Thank god you were there.
我们以后不能再用铅笔了
So I guess we can’t have pencils anymore.
是的 以后还是用蜡笔吧
Yeah, just gotta go back to quill tipped markers. Crayola.
好的 谢谢 送你的 我给宝宝买♥♥的
Right. Thank you. It’s for you. I got it for the baby.
-我忍♥不住买♥♥了 -她喜欢粉色
– I couldn’t resist it. – She loves pink.
说是给宝宝 其实主要是给安德里亚和你的
It’s more for you and Andrea than it is for the baby.
对不起我没来得及包得那么精美
I’m sorry I didn’t have time to wrap it.
-没事 这样很好 -好吧
– No, it’s perfect. – Okay. Good.
明天见 或者说 待会儿见
I’ll see you tomorrow. Or, I mean, later.
-谢谢 -不用谢
– Thank you. – Okay.
你知不知道牙膏根本没有用
Did you know toothpaste is basically ineffective.
-就像吃薄荷糖一样 -迈克·凯利死了
– It’s like sucking on a mint. – Mike Kelly died.
我根本不知道他又生病了
I didn’t even know he was sick again.
他多大年纪了
How old was he?
才56岁
Only 56.
-我和谢丽能进来吗 -等一下 孩子
– Can Shelly and I get in there? – In a minute, honey.
-我和爸爸还在里面 -那确实太年轻了
– Dad and I are still in here. – That’s too young.
淑女鸟 你最好穿好衣服
Lady Bird, you better be dressed.
我穿好了
I am dressed.
我要写张字条问候一下他们
Yeah. I’m gonna send them a note.
你觉得谢丽和米格尔
Do you think that Shelly and Miguel
会在沙发床上做吗
have sex on the pullout couch?
当然会
Oh, yeah.
为什么不能让我炒鸡蛋
Why can’t I just make the eggs?
因为你做得太慢
Because you take too long,
而且会弄得一团糟 我还得收拾残局
you make a big mess, and I have to clean the whole thing up.
吃鸡蛋不利于保护环境
Eggs aren’t good for the environment anyways.
-什么 -你听到了
– What? – You heard her.
麻烦你快点吃
Eat quickly, please.
看看这些照片
Look at all these pictures.
每家报纸看起来都跟《今日美国》一个样
Every newspaper looks like USA Today.
谢丽和我在试着当素食主义者
Shelly and I are trying to be vegan,
所以我们开始喝豆奶
hence the soy milk.
你们穿的是皮夹克
You wear leather jackets.
是古着 不会促进皮质产业发展
But they’re vintage, so they don’t support the industry.
鸡蛋还没熟 还有白色的东西
They aren’t done. There’s white stuff.
你知道你有多爱布兰博斯吗
You know how much you love Brambles?
猪都比他聪明
Pigs are smarter than him even.
我从没觉得布兰博斯是个天才 好吗
I never thought Brambles was a genius, okay?
妈妈 鸡蛋都没熟
Mom, the eggs are not done.
成 你自己炒该死的鸡蛋
Fine. Make your own fucking eggs.
我本来就想 是你不让我做的
I wanted to. You won’t let me.
-你妹妹不喜欢我 -我饿了
– Your sister doesn’t like me. – I’m hungry!
她喜欢你
She does.
现在你有机会了 我睡觉去了
You had your chance. Going to bed.
你知不知道艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特
Did you know that Alanis Morissette
写这首歌♥只用了十分钟
wrote this song in only ten minutes?
我相信
I believe it.
我想申请几个东海岸的学校
So, I’m applying to a couple east coast schools.
我想要你帮我申请助学金
I need you to help me with the financial aid applications,
但不能让妈妈知道
but mom can’t know.
我们… 学费不是很贵吗
We… aren’t they quite expensive?
第一 没错 所以才要申请助学金
First, yes. That’s why financial aid.
第二 我得先被录取
Second, I have to get in first.
你妈妈会不高兴的
Mom won’t be happy about it.
所以我得等到迫不得已再跟她吵
Which is why I don’t want to fight about it before I have to.
-就停在这里吧 -你确定吗
– Just pull over here. – Are you sure?
我可以送你到门口
I can drive you to the front.
不用 这里就好 我喜欢走路
No. This is fine. I like to walk.
我爱你
Well, I love you.
那我申请大学的事呢
So, what do you think about college?
-我会尽量帮你 -谢谢爸爸
– See what I can do. – Thanks, dad.
我也爱你 今天工作顺利
I love you too. Have a good day at work.
滚石乐队成员 与乐队分分合合
我就像基斯·理查兹 不管在哪里都会开心的
I’m like Keith Richards. I’m just happy to be anywhere.
小妮子
Hey, bitch.
好了 女孩们
All right, girls.
-希望你们喜欢腌黄瓜 -谢谢马特叔叔
– Hope you like pickles. – Thanks, Uncle Matt.
-真好 -他不是你叔叔
– Sweet. – He’s not your uncle.
我就想这么叫 再见 妈妈
Just something I’m trying out. Bye, mom.
-再见 -爱你
– Bye. – Love you.
再见 我爱你
Bye. I love you.
-你妈妈真的爱你 -是的
– Your mom really likes you. – Yeah.
-我越来越胖了 -我也是
– I just keep getting fatter. – Me too.
-马特很不错 -是的
– Matt’s awesome. – Yeah.
我希望他能跟我妈妈结婚 那就太好了
I hope he marries my mom. That would be so nice.
他答应等我十八岁的时候 把他那台旧车给我
He promised me his old car when I turn 18.
那辆车应该是非法的
That car should be illegal.
詹娜·沃尔顿根本从来不开野路
Jenna Walton’s not doing any off-roading.
去公园凉亭开什么越野车
She just goes to pavilions.
我听说詹娜·沃尔顿家有一张美黑床
I heard Jenna Walton has a tanning bed in her house.
她真漂亮
She is so pretty.
她的皮肤闪闪发光
Her skin is luminous.
也许我们也应该试试美黑
Maybe we should try tanning.
是的
Yeah.
圣餐饼
仅由纯小麦粉和纯水制成
在浴缸里
…in the tub…
我把自己浸在水里 像现在这个姿势
I scoot myself under, just like now, like this,
然后水就哗啦啦
and then the water just– whoop.
哗啦啦
Schwoop.
你太恶心了
Ooh, you’re so gross!
我可能三岁左右就会这么玩了
I think I figured it out when I was, like, three or something.
我用淋浴喷头
I take the showerhead…
天呐
Oh, my god…
尴尬 我用的那个
Embarrassing, I use that.
我不知道我的那种方式对不对
I don’t know if mine is the right kind though.
我猜跟里面真塞了根老二感觉不一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!