看上去他天生就不是善类
Quiet, Arg!
安静 啊哈
Your grunting not save you.
叫也救不了你
My name, Ugh! And Queen am going to find me.
俺叫啊哈 女皇会找到俺的
Well, you am my hostage, and when we find new country that me can rule,
你是俺的人♥质♥ 等俺找到俺能统治的新国家
you will be first citizen me oppress.
你就是俺欺压的第一个子民
Don’t count on it, Savage.
话别说太满 萨维奇
Only an uncivilized brute threatens a woman, or anyone else for that matter.
只有未开化的畜生才会威胁一个女人或者别人
I not know how you know my name.
俺不知道为什么你知道俺的名字
But why you dressed like a rat?
可你干嘛穿得像只老鼠
It’s a bat.
是蝙蝠
And what have you done with Wonder Woman?
你把神奇女侠怎么了
Me no understand your crazy talk.
俺不懂你在鬼扯什么
Plus, me have no time to chew mastodon fat with you!
另外 俺也没时间跟你废话
Make time.
那就抽出时间
You am asked for this, Rat Skins.
你自找的 老鼠皮
Men, you am so dumb.
你这二货
While you fight, Ugh catches you.
趁你们打架 啊哈抓住了你们
Ugh, what are you doing?
啊哈 你在干嘛
We take you to Cave Queen now.
俺们要把你们带到山顶洞女皇跟前
We?
俺们
Yeah.

So I tell him,
所以我跟他说
there’s no future in red bricks, you should invest in yellow bricks!
红砖没前途 要投资黄砖
Excellent.
太棒了
With three members of the Justice League out of the way,
干掉了正义联盟的三个人之后
the Earth will soon have a new home…
地球很快就会有个新家了
In my collection right between Dzizz and Eberth.
就在我的收藏品D到E里
Login name, Cyborg. Password, Batfan1.
登录名 钢骨 密♥码♥ Batfan1
Aquaman, status?
海王的状态是
“20,000 leagues under the sea.”
“海下2万名成员”
So, no go there.
去不了那
Hawkman returned to Thanagar for molting season?
到了脱毛的季节 鹰侠回沙纳加了
What is that, anyway?
话说这是什么
Green Arrow is giving an archery clinic on Rann?
绿箭侠在兰恩星开了弓箭课
Everyone on that planet has a ray gun!
那个星球上的所有人都配有射线枪
Superman’s secret weapon.
超人的秘密武器
Desperate times call for super measures.
非常之时行非常之法
Hello?

What?
什么
Really? The League needs me?
真的吗 联盟需要我
And you signed my permission slip?
你签了我的家长同意书
Well, I won’t let you down, Cyborg.
我一定不负所托 钢骨
Sorry, girls, got to run!
抱歉 姑娘们 我得走了
Emergency!
有急事
Ooh, I can’t wait to show the Justice League that Supergirl is a team player.
我真想马上让正义联盟的人看看 超女也是个好伙伴
These rocks are strangely familiar.
这些石头有种奇怪的熟悉感
I am in the pre-historic Batcave!
我在史前的蝙蝠洞
Me not know who you are,
俺不知道你在哪
but if not for you, me would have escaped her vengeance!
但要不是因为你 俺就能躲过她寻仇了
Now we stuck between rock and hot place.
现在被关在这个又是石头又热的地方
Her vengeance?
她寻仇
Who is this her?
她是谁
She who must be obeyed!
她是必须服从的人
You am soon see for self.
你很快就能亲眼见到了
And tremble!
还会发抖
Queen, queen, queen, queen, queen, queen, queen…
女皇 女皇 女皇
Oh, no! She comes!
不好 她来了
Who comes?
谁来了
Wonder Woman!
神奇女侠
Silence, miscreant male.
安静 恶棍
You’ve been caught helping the evil Vandal Savage escape with one of my women.
你被抓是因为帮汪达尔萨维奇 从我手下人手中逃跑
And for that, you will be cleansed in the fire of the mountain like roasted geese.
所以 你要像烤鹅一样被山中之火洗礼
Hmm, apparently, Brainiac’s time-beam
显然 脑怪的时间光束震动太大
is so jarring it creates a form of amnesia.
造成了某种记忆缺失
If I can get her to remember who she is,
如果我能让她恢复记忆
the timestream’s natural elasticity should reject her,
时间流本身的弹性就会推开她
sending her back to our own time.
把她送回我们的时代
But, how?
可现在该怎么办
Lower them into the fire like the pigs they are!
把他们当猪一样慢慢往下放到火里
No point in learning name now. We am doomed!
知道名字已经不重要了 俺们难逃一劫了
Wonder Woman, wait!
神奇女侠 等等
What male dares speak to our queen?
什么男人胆敢和俺们女皇讲话
You may speak.
你说吧
You don’t remember me, but I have come to bring you home.
你不记得我了 可我是来带你回家的
Home?
回家
I know no home but here.
除了这儿我没有别的家
When queen arrived, we subjugated by Vandal Savage’s cavemen.
女皇来的时候 俺们在受汪达尔萨维奇的山顶洞人欺压
She led glorious revolt against you oppressors.
她向你们压♥迫♥者光荣起义
I am not one of them.
我跟他们不是一伙的
Think, Wonder Woman, you know me.
想想 神奇女侠 你认识我
I’m your… I’m your…
我是你的 是你的
Co-worker.
同事
I’m Batman.
我是蝙蝠侠
Batman?
蝙蝠侠
You think great Queen would ally herself with a man?
你觉得伟大的女皇 会和一个男人结盟吗
You may not know me, but I know you.
也许你不了解我 可我了解你
I, Batman, challenge the Queen of the Cavewomen to ritual trial by combat.
我蝙蝠侠 对这场审判 向山顶洞女人的女皇发出挑战
Or do you fear to do battle against a man?
还是说你害怕和一个男人打架
I fear no man!
我不怕男人
Combat, combat, combat, combat, combat, combat…
战斗 战斗 战斗
Oh, oh, dinosaurs!
恐龙
Batman, oh, Batman, please… Anytime now.
蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠 拜托 快点
I will make this quick.
我会速战速决的
I only have one chance at this. My timing must be perfect.
机会只有一次 时机必须拿捏得当
No rope can hold me, man!
没有绳子能捆住我 男人
I don’t need your magic lasso to hold you.
我不需要用你的魔法套锁来捆住你
I need it to make you tell me the truth.
我要用它让你跟我说实话
Who are you?
你是谁
I… I… I am Queen of…
我…我是女皇
The magic lasso compels you to speak the truth,
魔法套锁会逼你说真话
even a truth you’ve forgotten.
就算是你忘了的事
I… I…
我…我…
I am Wonder Woman!
我是神奇女侠
Pre-historic Persephone!
我的史前珀尔塞福涅啊
Batman, you rescued me, but how?
蝙蝠侠 你救了我 可现在怎么办
No time to explain, if I am right…
没时间解释了 如果如我所料…
You usually are.
你总是对的
Now that you’ve remembered who you are, the timestream will try to correct itself
现在你记起你是谁了 时间流会试着自动修正
and you will transition back to our time.
你会被传回我们的时代
It’s happening already.
已经开始了
Flash and I will get the others.
闪电侠和我去找其他人
You make sure that Brainiac doesn’t shrink the Earth.
你去确保脑怪不会缩小地球
Ugh, my faithful servant, you are left in charge of the clan now.
啊哈 我最忠诚的仆人 现在由你来负责部落
And what we do with Vandal Savage?
俺们该怎么处理汪达尔萨维奇
No matter. Steer clear of evil men such as him,
那不重要 躲开像他这样的恶魔
and remember that you are more powerful together than alone.
谨记 团结力量大
What now?
现在呢
Without Queen, we defenseless.
女皇不在了 俺们没有后盾了
No!

What Queen said was true.
女皇说得没错
We stick together, we leave this land, find a place!
团结一致 俺们离开这 去找一方土地
An island maybe,
也许是个岛
where we live in peace, away from evil of man.
俺们在那过着宁静的生活 远离恶魔
It would be paradise.
会是个天堂
So, that’s how it happened.
那么就是这样
Better get back to Flash. He must be bored out of his mind by now.
得回去找闪电侠 他可能已经无聊疯了
Batman!
蝙蝠侠
Staring? Why don’t you take a picture?
还看 怎么不拍张照啊
It’ll last longer!
能让你一直看
If there’s one thing I cannot abide in interplanetary drones, it’s rudeness.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!