我在想脑怪撤退的路线
Best to be prepared when he decides to make a return visit.
最好做好他杀回来的准备
Return? After a spanking like that?
回来 被打成那德行之后还回来
Yeah, I’m bettin’ we’ll never see that freak again.
我打赌这辈子都不会再见到那怪胎了
Maybe he’s just passing by.
也许他只是路过
His new ride is so tiny and cute.
他的新飞船又小又萌的
Not a problem, I’ll deal with it.
没问题 我来搞定它
Despite our quick victory last time, Brainiac is a formidable foe.
不管上次我们多速战速决 脑怪还是个强大的敌人
I think we should come up with a game plan.
我觉得我们该制定一个战术
Yeah, okay.

Um, Green Lantern, do you wanna come too?
绿灯侠 你也来吗
I’m not afraid of that monotone metronome.
我不怕那个单调的节拍器
As you’ve said before.
跟你之前说的一样
Wonder Woman? Absolutely!
神奇女侠呢 当然去
Perhaps, I can diffuse the situation before a confrontation arises,
也许交战前我就可以控制住局势
the preferred Amazon way.
先用亚马逊人的方式
And if not, it’s beat down time.
不行的话 就用拳头
Hmm, I was thinking a more in-depth plan.
我想的是更有深度的战术
Oh, this is gonna be good!
这挺好的
I bet Superman is really going to make this guy
我打赌超人会让这家伙
regret coming back to our neck of the woods.
后悔回到我们的领土的
That’s far enough, Brainiac.
不许再靠近了 脑怪
Ah, the three most powerful units of the Justice League.
正义联盟超能力最强的三个家伙
How fortuitous!
真意外啊
My calculations indicated that you are the exact units I need
我的计算表明为了获得地球
to eliminate in order to acquire planet Earth.
你们是我必须消灭的人
That energy signature… A temporal anomaly.
那个能量记号♥ 暂时异常
Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, get out of there!
超人 神奇女侠 绿灯侠 快跑
Surrender immediately, Brainiac.
马上投降 脑怪
We’ve already wasted enough time fighting with you.
我们已经跟你浪费太多时间了
Where you’re going, Wonder Woman,
你要去哪啊 神奇女侠
you will now have all the time in the world.
现在你有充足的时间了
They’re gone!
他们没了
Brainiac destroyed Superman, and Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern.
脑怪消灭了超人 神奇女侠和绿灯侠
No, no, no, no, I can’t believe it. Brainiac won?
不 我不敢相信 脑怪赢了
Oh, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern,
超人 神奇女侠 绿灯侠
you may be gone forever, but you’ll never be forgotten.
也许你们不在了 但你们将流芳千古
They’re not dead, Flash.
他们没死 闪电侠
They’re simply lost in time.
只是消失了
They’re what?
他们什么
The Hall of Justice sensors picked up a temporal anomaly
正义大堂的传感器在脑怪发出射线前
just before Brainiac’s ray fired off.
捕获到异常
If I’m right…
如果如我所料
And when is he not?
他什么时候错过
Brainiac knows he doesn’t have the firepower to destroy the League.
脑怪知道他的火力斗不过联盟
But he can… Send them back through time?
可是他能把它们送回到过去
I can trace the residual temporal currents,
我可以追踪残留的气息
and calibrate a device that can pinpoint when in time they’ve been placed…
调整设备 他们被放下的话 我就能精确找到…
And, there they are.
他们在那
Batman, does this mean that we’re gonna build what I think we’re gonna build?
蝙蝠侠 我们要做的是不是和我想的一样
It’s only been a theory, but we have to try.
理论上是没错 可我们得试试
Try what?
试什么
Flash, can you get us to the Batcave quickly?
闪电侠 你能快速带我们去蝙蝠洞吗
No problem. Fast is my middle name!
没问题 快就是我的绰号♥
It is? No.
是吗 不是
Here, tow ropes. Hold on!
给 抓紧绳子 等等
Pull yourself together, Cyborg.
钢骨 自己把自己组装好
The Batcave!
哇 蝙蝠洞
We should totally hang out here. We could play air hockey and watch movies and…
我们应该来这玩 可以玩空中曲棍球 看电影还有…
After we save the world, obviously.
当然是在我们拯救地球之后
Ugh, four minutes!
花了四分钟
Sorry it took so long. You know what’d be great,
对不起 时间长了点
if there was a tunnel all the way from Metropolis to Gotham, right?
要是从大都会到哥谭市有个通道就好了 是不
Yeah, I’ll get right on that.
对 我会去修的
But in the meantime, we’ve got a job to do.
可与其同时 我们也有要忙的
She is beautiful.
它真好看
She is gorgeous. She is…
它真华丽 真是…
What is she?
它是什么
The Cosmic Treadmill.
宇宙跑步机
She’s a time machine powered by my super speed.
是时光机器 通过我的超速度来运转
At least in theory.
理论是这样没错
Flash and I have been developing the plans for this device but we’ve never tested it.
闪电侠和我设计了这台设备 可还没测试过
Once activated, it could very well create a rift in the time stream
启动之后 会在时间流中打开一道裂缝
causing a chain reaction throughout the universe
在宇宙中引发连锁反应
causing all of space-time to collapse in on itself.
导致宇宙中的时空本身瓦解
That would not be good.
这可不太妙
Trouble alert.
麻烦警报
Greetings Earth units, I am Brainiac and I bring good news.
地球人你们好啊 我是脑怪 有好消息要告诉你们
This is being broadcast all over the world.
这条广播是面向全世界的
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I’ve got built-in satellite, Wi-Fi, and AM-FM radio, and he’s on every channel.
我有内置卫星 无线网和收音机 每个频道都是他
Soon I will begin scanning and cataloging every species on this planet,
为了给子孙创造精确的记录
in order to create a precise record for posterity.
我很快就要开始 对这个星球上的物种进行扫描和分类
Well, that doesn’t sound so bad.
这听着还行啊
Once finished, I will shrink your planet to a more efficient file size,
工作完成后 我会把你们的星球缩小成更有效的文档尺寸
place it inside a glass bottle,
放到一个玻璃瓶里
and store it safely in my library of civilizations for all eternity.
永久性地保管在我的文明社会图书馆中
You’re welcome.
不必客气
Now, that part I’m not so crazy about.
这部分内容我可不喜欢了
No time for a test run.
没功夫测试了
We’ve got to retrieve Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern
我们得在脑怪完成星球的索引前
before Brainiac finishes indexing the planet.
救回超人 神奇女侠和绿灯侠
Flash, it’s all up to you.
闪电侠 靠你了
Definitely not crazy about this plan either
在你说过整个宇宙会瓦解之后
after that whole collapsing universe thingy you mentioned.
我也着实不喜欢这个计划
What about me?
那我呢
Return to the Hall of Justice and call in any available auxiliary Leaguers.
回正义大堂 联♥系♥任何能联♥系♥上的辅助成员
See if you can slow down Brainiac’s indexing process.
看看能不能拖延脑怪索引地球的速度
On it. Faster, Flash.
遵命 快点 闪电侠
And, guys, good luck.
朋友们 祝你们好运
I don’t believe in luck.
我不相信运气
What do you believe in?
那你相信什么
Batman!
蝙蝠侠
Flash, hit it.
闪电侠 开始
Faster, Flash. The Cosmic Treadmill is creating a temporal rift
再快点 闪电侠 宇宙跑步机正在打开
at Wonder Woman’s pre-historic location.
通向神奇女侠所在的史前时期的临时裂缝
I hope this works!
希望有用
We’re alive!
我们还活着
Phew. Ah, that was pretty fast, even for me.
就算是我也觉得好快啊
I’ll be glad to sit down.
真想歇会
Stay put! Flash, you have to keep running.
别停 闪电侠 你要继续跑
It takes an enormous amount of energy to keep the Batmobile in this timescape.
蝙蝠车留在这个时间段里 需要大量的能量
If you stop, the Cosmic Treadmill will snap back to our own era,
你要是停了 宇宙跑步机就会突然回到我们的时代
trapping us here forever.
我们这辈子都离不开这里了
Okay!

So, I guess I’ll just keep running then.
我猜我继续跑就行了
And, you?
你呢
The first rule of infiltrating a different time era is camouflage.
进入一个不同时代的第一法则就是伪装
I’ll need to blend in in order to find out where Wonder Woman is.
要找到神奇女侠 我得入乡随俗
Blend in?
入乡随俗
A Bat caveman outfit? You keep that in your car?
山顶洞蝙蝠装 你在车里放了这个
Yes.

It looks like the temporal reading is west of here.
临时读数显示是在西边
I’ll go scout it out. You keep running.
我去查探下 你继续跑
Okay, I’ll just be here on the Treadmill.
好 我会待在跑步机上
Running, if you need me.
需要我的话 我就跑
You come with me now.
你跟俺来
Let Ugh go, you beast.
放了啊哈 你个畜生
Vandal Savage.
汪达尔萨维奇
The Justice League’s never-aging nemesis back in the time he came from.
正义联盟永远的敌人 回到了他出生的时代
Looks like he’s been up to no good since the beginning of history.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!