当然 我是脑怪1.1
Whatever you calculate, I calculate it first.
不管你们如何计算 我都会先算出来
It was his calculation.
是他计算的结果
I calculated you would say that.
我算出来你会这么说了
All the other Brainiacs now advance two numbers in rank.
剩下的脑怪按顺序往前挪两个数字
That should be good for morale.
能提升斗志
Now, back to work.
现在 接着干活
Booby trap deactivated, amateurs.
诱杀装置失效 外行
Now, I have the power.
现在我有能力了
Well, there’s gotta be a way to go back to the future and save Batman, right?
肯定有办法回到未来去救蝙蝠侠的 对吗
Batman wants us to save the Earth from Brainiac first.
蝙蝠侠要我先从脑怪的手中救出地球
We’ll have to figure out a way to save Batman, later.
我们之后会找到救出蝙蝠侠的办法的
Oh, no, he didn’t.
不 他不能
I think he did.
我想他做了
Ah, mission accomplished.
任务完成
Look, up in the sky.
看天上
It’s massive. It’s scary.
好大 好可怕
No, it’s… It’s…
不 那是…
It’s a bottle.
是个瓶子
Thank Hera.
感谢赫拉
You’re back. Batman.
你回来了 蝙蝠侠
Brainiac has already won, we’ve been bottled.
脑怪赢了 我们被关在瓶子里了
But, how did you get here?
可你是怎么回来的
Time sphere.
时光球体
The Legion has only one that wasn’t destroyed when Brainiac took over.
脑怪占领的时候 军团只剩下这一个没被毁的了
It had just enough power to…
有足够的力量…
But, BrainiacSuperman… Thought he destroyed the Legion.
可脑怪超人… 以为他干掉了军团
But it was all an illusion projected into your mind by Saturn Girl.
可那只是土星女孩投射到你心里的幻觉
Now, let’s get uncorked and un-shrunk.
现在 让我们拔掉瓶塞 不要被缩小
Even with our combined strength,
就算是结合我们的力量
we’re gonna need more power to move that big cork.
还是需要更多的力量才能移开瓶塞
I think I have just the thing.
我想我有个主意
Nice work, Cyborg. These jets are swell.
厉害 钢骨 这些飞机太棒了
Thanks, I’ll build one more when Supergirl gets her pilot’s license.
谢谢 等超女拿到她的飞行执照 我再做一架
Seriously? We’ll see.
真的 等着吧
All right, team, let’s all concentrate our firepower in one area.
好了 各位 我们把火力都集中在一个区域
Follow my lead.
跟在我后头
Wait for it, wait for it… Mega batarangs away.
等等 再等等 发射巨型蝙蝠飞镖
Sonic screeches on maximum.
最大限度音速尖叫
Heat vision activated.
启动热感视力
Energy stars.
能源星
Lantern lasers.
灯激光
Speed force lightning.
加速闪电
It’s working!
很管用
Uncorked, one of my world’s is no longer in its original packaging.
塞子掉了 我的一个世界不是原包装的了
This must be the work of the Justice League.
肯定是正义联盟干的好事
They will pay.
他们要付出代价
We got a bogey, 12 o’clock.
12点钟方向有个妖怪
It’s noon already?
中午12点了
Yeah, no wonder I’m starving.
怪不得我饿了
No, Supergirl, Brainiac, he’s right there.
超女 是脑怪 他在那儿
Very clever.
很聪明
Let us see how clever you are once I shrinkify you into non-existence.
一旦我把你们缩小到消失 看你们还怎么聪明
Evasive maneuvers.
躲避战术
Abrasive maneuvers.
粗鲁战术
In your face-ive maneuvers.
直面战术
We’ve got to figure out a way to turn off his shrink-ray.
得找到关闭缩小光线的方法
I have an idea, but it means you have to keep him distracted.
我有个主意 可你得去分散他的注意
Consider it done, Batman.
同意 蝙蝠侠
All right, team, you heard the man, let’s do this.
好了 各位 都听到蝙蝠侠的话了 上
Super-speed spin attack.
超速旋转攻击
Air brakes, engage.
气闸 刹住
Brainiac’s brain.
脑怪的大脑
You Earthlings give me such a headache.
你们地球人让我很头疼
Fascinating.
迷人
Enough.
够了
Your silly sounds and imaginary words do not even compute.
你们愚蠢的声音还有虚构的单词都不能计算
We’re losing this thing.
我们要输了
I don’t mean to be negative, but we’re doomed.
我不想打击士气 可是我们要完蛋了
Wrong, Flash.
你错了 闪电侠
We’ve only just begun.
我们才刚刚开始
Cyborg, execute plan M.
钢骨 执行M计划
It’s time for our secret weapon,
是时候使出秘密武器了
Justice League, initialize Mecha-leaguer.
正义联盟 初始化联盟机甲
This does not compute.
这个没办法计算
Go, Mecha-leaguer.
上吧 联盟机甲
Okay, Brainiac, time to pick on someone your own size.
好了 脑怪 该跟同等身高的对手打了
Well, almost your own size.
那个 跟你差不多高的对手
You would match your pathetic automaton
你们要用那可怜的机器人
against the most advanced robot in the universe?
来抵抗宇宙中最高级的机器人
Fatal error…
致命的错误…
Monolog successfully averted, thanks to my speed fist.
多亏我拳头快 成功让他闭嘴
You’re welcome, everybody.
各位 不用客气
Two, four, six, eight, who do we love to hate? Brainiac, Brainiac, Brainiac!
二 四 六 八 我们乐于恨谁 脑怪 脑怪 脑怪
Come on, Cyborg, let’s do our spinning kick.
快点 钢骨 我们来旋转踢
Oh, yeah.
欧耶
Let’s do this.
我们上
Forming Green Sledgehammer of Justice.
形成正义的绿色之锤
It’s time to surrender, Brainiac.
投降吧 脑怪
Never.
绝不
I will now shrink you out of existence.
我现在要把你们缩小到无
Wonder Woman, now.
神奇女侠 上
That wasn’t my shrink-ray, it was my growth ray, but how?
那不是我的缩小光线 是放大光线 怎么会这样
Easy, Brainiac.
淡定 脑怪
While I was in your brain, I reconfigured the circuits of your shrink-ray device,
我在你大脑里 重新连接了缩小装置的回路
simultaneously, reversing its polarity.
同时 把它的两极颠倒了
So, instead of shrinking us, you grew us.
所以你没有把我们缩小 反而放大了
And, before you think you can use either of them again…
在你以为你可以用它们之前…
My rays, no.
我的光线 不
No!

Recalculating, recalculating, recalculating… Ow.
重新计算 重新计算 重新计算
I am defeated.
我被打败了
But with my programing to collect stymied,
可随着我收集的程序被阻碍
this unit has no choice but to self-destruct,
飞船到最后只会自爆
taking everything in this vicinity with it.
把这附近的一切都炸光
10…

Nine… Oh, man.
九 哦 天哪
Eight… I thought we just won this thing.
八 我还以为我们赢了
Hold on, Brainiac. Seven…
等等 脑怪 七
You say that all you need to do… Six…
你说你要做的… 六
is fulfill your programing to collect?
是履行收集的程序
Five… Affirmative.
五 当然
Four… Stop your countdown.
四 停止倒数
I have a solution. Three…
我有解决的办法 三
Pause.
暂停
Ah, a 1958 Indian Head penny.
1958年印第安人头的一分钱硬币
This will be a perfect place to start my new collection.
这是个重新开始收集的好地方
Query, does anyone have more coins?
提问 有人有更多的硬币吗
I must collect them all.
我要把它们集全
So, in order to keep his self-destruct programing at bay, he’s collecting coins?
那么 为了稳定控制他的自爆程序 他要收集硬币
What happens when he gets them all?
他收集全会怎么样
Impossible.
不可能
They mint new coins every year, so his collection can never end.
每年都有新的硬币 他的收集没个头
Ingenious!
机灵啊
Batman, I wanna say thank you for saving us.
蝙蝠侠 我想谢谢你救了我们
And I’m really sorry for saying that we were merely work friends.
我很抱歉说我们只是同事关系
It’s obvious by the way you were able to snap us out of our amnesia
你能把我们从残缺的记忆中救出来
that you know a lot about us, as only a true friend would.
是因为你太了解我们了 只有真正的朋友才会那样
Thank you for being our friend.
谢谢你做我们的朋友
You’re welcome.
不必客气
And now I have something to say.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!