要说对这些行星无人机有什么不能忍♥的 那就是太无礼了
Good job, Supergirl.
漂亮 超女
But there’s more where that came from. Stay focused.
可打它们来的地方还有更多的无人机 保持警惕
Focused? Oh, they don’t come much more focused than me, Cyborg.
警惕 它们对我就没那么警惕 钢骨
Oh, look, a kitten.
看啊 小猫
Yay, Cyborg!
耶 钢骨
We’re awesome and it shows.
我们很帅 看得出来
We’re smashing scanner drones.
扫描飞机 被打散开
When Justice League is on the case, Brainiac’s a loser face.
正义联盟登台 跟脑怪说拜拜
Yay!

Loser face?
说拜拜
That does not even compute.
这不可能
Stop, you are interfering with the…
住手 你们在阻碍…
Those drones are not cheap to build.
这些无人机可不便宜
My stuff! Stop touching my stuff!
我的东西 不许碰我的东西
Recalculating, recalculating, recalculating…
重新计算 重新计算 重新计算
Initiating drone defense protocol.
启动防御计划
For that you get my cheer of doom.
因为这一下 我要为你们的末日助威了
Give me a D. Give me an O. Give me another O.
来个D 来个O 再来个O
Give me a M… What’s that spell?
来个M 拼出来是什么
Doom!
末日
Woo-hoo. Nice job, Supergirl.
干得好 超女
Hey, I was wondering when you’d show up.
我还纳闷你什么时候才能现身呢
Wonder Woman! Oh, I’ve always wanted to fight evil
神奇女侠 我一直想
alongside the greatest superhero in the…
跟最棒的英雄们一起打击恶魔
That’s an interesting outfit choice.
这套衣服很有意思
Talk later, Supergirl. Fight now.
之后聊 超女 现在开打
Okay!

Robot drones don’t stand a chance, we’re gonna kick their underpants.
无人机 无胜算 打得他们满天窜
Go team!
我们上
Yeah, underpants!
满天窜
Took you long enough.
你去了好久啊
There’s no time to chat, Flash. Next stop, 1741.
没时间闲聊了 闪电侠 下一站 1741年
Step on it.
加把劲
Was that a joke? Step on it?
逗呢 加把劲
Who knew you were so funny, Batman?
有人知道你这么逗吗 蝙蝠侠
Okay, okay.
行 行
We are on the water. We’re gonna sink.
我们在水面上 在下沉
Bat-pontoons deployed.
蝙蝠浮舟启动了
Relax, Flash, the Batmobile is prepared for virtually anything.
放松 闪电侠 蝙蝠车基本上无所不能
Oh, really?
真的
Does it come with a Bat-pirate costume?
有蝙蝠海盗船吗
Keep a sharp eye, ye scurvy dogs.
看仔细点 病狗
Fog’s as thick as the devil’s dandruff.
雾像恶魔的头屑一样浓
Avast there, swabby.
水兵 别动
This deck be looking like a Tortuga shanty.
甲板要像托尔图加的棚屋
Remember what I told ye.
还记得我跟你说过的话吗
Aye, aye, Captain Fear, sir.
记得 恐惧船长
You said that if you couldn’t eat your cod salad off the deck of the ship,
你说如果你不能在甲板上吃到鳕鱼沙拉
I’d be feeding sharks on the open sea.
就把我扔到大海里去喂鲨鱼
Well…
那么…
Yes, sir. Okay, sir. Right away, sir.
是 先生 马上 先生
Ah, well, that be more like it.
这才像样
Captain, something coming at us fast, off the port side!
船长 船左边有东西快速地朝我们开来
It be a boat.
是条船
It be a fish.
是条鱼
No, it’s a dude surfing on a shark.
不 是个人在鲨鱼背上冲浪
Well, you be a long way from land there, matey.
朋友 你从陆地上远道而来
I, uh,
我的
lost me ship to a hungry kraken,
船被饥饿的海妖吞了
and had to commandeer that passing sea critter for travel.
不得不占用了途经的海洋动物来旅行
What be your name?
你叫什么
There be those would call me Bat Beard.
有很多人叫我蝙蝠胡子
I see no beard.
我没看到胡子
I shaved.
刮了
Well, any man that can tame a great white
我的船上欢迎所有
as fearlessly as ye is welcome on me vessel.
像你一样勇敢的能驯服白鲨的人
Work hard and fight alongside us, and you will get part of the plunder.
努力工作 和我们一起战斗 就能分享战利品
What say you?
你怎么看
I say huzzah.
我说好哇
Huzzah!
好哇
Now, you yellow-bellied swabby below my contempt,
你这个胆小鬼需要听我的吩咐
show him to his hammock,
带他去看看吊床
then report back to the forecastle, throw dirt on it, and clean it all over again.
之后回前甲板汇报 打扫卫生
Aye-aye, Captain.
遵命 船长
Follow me, stranger.
跟我走 陌生人
Treasure chest.
宝箱
Away from my booty, you salty dog.
离我的宝藏远点 你这只咸狗
Huh, dude.
兄弟
Hal, it’s me, Batman.
哈尔 是我 蝙蝠侠
Who? I thought you said you were Bat Beard.
谁 我以为你叫蝙蝠胡子
If the Captain knew you were lying, he’d…
要是船长知道你在讲谎话 他会…
Well, I don’t know what he’d do, but I’m afraid to find out.
我不知道他会怎么样 可我怕知道结果
Afraid?

Hal, you aren’t afraid of anything.
哈尔 你天不怕地不怕
Your power ring, where is it?
你的力量戒指呢 在哪
That green ring?
那枚绿色的戒指
The Captain took it when he fished me out of the sea as payment to be on his crew.
船长把我从海里钓上来的拿走了 说是给他当船员的酬劳
It’s locked up in his chest.
锁在他的宝箱里
We have to get it.
我们得拿到它
It might be the only way to help you remember who you are.
那可能是唯一能帮你想起你是谁的办法
Are you mad?
你疯了
If the Captain found out, he’d keelhaul us.
要是船长发现了 他会杀死咱俩的
Fine, I’ll do it myself.
没事 我自己去拿
But I need a distraction.
可得有人帮我分散他的注意
Will you at least do that for me?
这个最起码你能做吧
Oh. Uh, okay.

Up and down, up and down, on and on and…
上下 上下 跑啊跑啊…
I don’t feel so good.
我感觉不舒服
Maybe I should eat something.
也许我该吃点东西
The famous Flash emergency protein. Mmm.
著名的闪电应急蛋白质
Hey. Hey!
嘿 嘿
Flying fish attack!
飞鱼攻击
Oh, I really hate treadmills.
我真的讨厌跑步机
Dude.
兄弟
Oh, you clumsy oaf, look what you’ve done.
你这个笨蛋 看看你做的好事
You befouled my ship, you lousy landlubber.
你把船弄脏了 你这个差劲的新人
You find anything interesting?
找到什么有趣的东西吗
The number one rule of the sea, laddie,
孩子 海上的第一条规矩
keep your hands off the captain’s booty.
就是别碰船长的宝藏
There’s gotta be a better way to phrase that.
它还有个更好的说法
You ratted me out, Hal?
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 哈尔
I’m sorry, Bat Beard.
对不起 蝙蝠胡子
I just… You did good, swabby.
我就是… 你做得很好 水兵
It’s time for our sticky-fingered friend here
我们这位爱偷东西的朋友
to take a little walk… On the plank.
要去木板上走一走了
Maybe Davy Jones will teach you not to steal what I’ve rightfully stolen.
也许戴维·琼斯会教会你 不要偷我合法偷来的东西
Now, out on the plank with ye.
现在 上木板
There’s an old friend waiting to make your acquaintance.
有位老朋友想会会你
Hal, you may not believe it now,
哈尔 也许你不相信
but I know that you are the most fearless man alive.
可我知道你是最勇敢的男人
Be that man.
成为那个人
Stow your scuttlebutt, matey.
别废话了 朋友
It’s into the sea with ye.
跳进海里
I believe in you, Hal.
我相信你 哈尔
What in the blue blazes?
有一团蓝火
Wrong, Captain Fear, not blue blazes, green.
错了 恐惧船长 不是蓝色的火 是绿色的
In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight.
青♥天♥白♥日♥ 黑夜无边 牛鬼蛇神 难逃法眼
Let those who worship evil’s might, beware my power, Green Lantern’s light.
让邪魔的追随者畏我绿灯神光
Fire on that swabby, he’s bewitched.
向那个水兵开火 他入魔了
I’m not your swabby anymore, Captain,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!