你会活下去的 爱潘妮 上帝啊
But you will live, Eponine. Dear God above!
多希望我的爱语 能愈合你的伤口
If I could close your wounds with words of love
抱紧我就好 让它顺其自然
Just hold me now, and let it be
保护我 安慰我
Shelter me… Comfort me…
-好好睡吧 -别担忧
– Hush-a-bye – So don’t you fret
-亲爱的爱潘妮 -马吕斯先生
– Dear Eponine – M’sieur Marius
-你不会觉得痛 -我不觉得痛
– You won’t feel any pain – I don’t feel any pain
一点小雨
A little fall of rain
-再也伤害不了你 -再也伤害不了我
– Can hardly hurt you now – Can hardly hurt me now
我在这里
I’m here
我只要这样就好
That’s all I need to know
-我会在你身边 -你会保护我
– I will stay with you – And you will keep me safe
-直到你入睡 -你会抱紧我
– Till you are sleeping – And you will keep me close
-小雨 -小雨
-And rain… – And rain…
-会让花朵 -会让花朵
– Will make the flowers… – Will make the flowers…
生长
Grow
加夫罗契 帮我件事行吗
Gavroche. Will you do something for me?
什么都行 要不是你我就成炮灰啦
Anything. Without you, I would have been dust
来自防垒的信
Letter from the barricade
来自防垒吗 给我吧
From the barricade? I’ll take it
这个给我 这个给你 两不相欠
Something for me, something for you. Who needs charity?
小子
Boy!
别再去防垒了 明白吗
You stay away from there, you understand?
最亲爱的珂赛特
“Dearest Cosette,
你走进我的心灵 很快又要离开
You have entered my soul and soon you will be gone
我们才只相识一天 世界已经重生
Can it be only a day since we met and the world was reborn?
若我战死 请让此信作我的告别
If I should fall in the battle to come let this be my goodbye
现在我知道你也爱…
Now that I know you love…
也爱我
love me as well
死亡会更难
It is harder to die
我祷告上帝会带我回来见你
I pray that God will bring me home to be with you
请为你的马吕斯祷告
Pray for your Marius
他为你祷告
He prays for you”
我最害怕的一天到来了
This is the day the most I feared
一个年轻人出现 颠覆我的生活
now a young man has appeared to change my life
这个马吕斯要带走
This Marius will take away
我孤老日子里的宝贝 做他的妻
the treasure of my olden days to be his wife
但他可能活不过今晚
But he could die tonight
我得找到这孩子
I must find this boy
别开枪 别开枪
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
我来做志愿者
I come here as a volunteer
来看看
Let’s see
看到那边的犯人吗 像你一样是志愿者
You see that prisoner over there? A volunteer like you!
他是叫沙威的间谍 他会被处刑的
A spy who calls himself Javert! He’s going to get it too!
进去 进里面去
Get in there. Get inside!
别杀他 我认识他
Don’t kill him! I know him!
敌人 马吕斯快跑
Enemy! Marius run!
屋顶上 屋顶上
On the roof! On the roof!
屋顶上
On the roof!
-打他们啊 -在哪里 在哪里
– Get them! – Where are they? Where are they?
好了
Alright!
你检查左边 我去看右边
Take the left, I’ll take on the right
看前面
Eyes forward!
要看屋顶 要看屋顶
Eye to the roof! Eye to the roof!
先生 谢谢你
Thank you monsieur
不用谢 先生 有件事你可以帮我
Give me no thanks, m’sieur, there’s something you can do
只要我力所能及
If it is in my power
把间谍沙威交给我 让我处理他
Give me the spy Javert! Let me take care of him
随便你 他现在是你的
Do what you have to do, the man belongs to you

No!
又见面了
We meet again
你已经盼了一辈子吧
You’ve hungered for this all your life
报复我吧
Take your revenge
杀人的刀握在手里多么舒服
How right you should kill with a knife
你走吧
Get out of here
我不明白
Don’t understand
你快离开
Clear out of here
一朝是贼 终生是贼
Once a thief, forever a thief
你想要一件东西 就去偷来
What you want, you always steal
你是想用我换你性命
You would trade your life for mine
是了 冉阿让 你是想做交易
Yes, Valjean, you want a deal!
尽管杀我 我不在乎
Shoot me now for all I care
你放我的话 日后小心
If you let me go, beware!
你早晚要面对沙威
You’ll still answer to Javert!
你错了 你一直都错了
You are wrong, and always have been wrong
我并不比普通人坏
I’m a man no worse than any man
你自♥由♥了 没有附加条件
You are free, and there are no conditions
不是交易 不用请求
No bargains or petitions
我不会责怪你的任何作为
There’s nothing that I blame you for
你在尽你的责任 仅此而已
You’ve done your duty, nothing more
假如我能活着回去
If I come out of this alive,
你可以到卜吕梅街5号♥找我
You will find me Rue de l’Homme Arme No. 5
我们肯定会再见面的
No doubt our paths will cross again
古费拉克 你来站岗
Courfeyrac, you take the watch
他们也许会在天亮前进攻
They may attack before it’s light
大家要有信心
Everybody keep the faith,
就像我们旗帜飘扬
For certain as our banner flies,
我们肯定不是孤军做战
We are not alone
人♥民♥一定也会站起来
The people too must rise!
马吕斯 休息吧
Marius, rest
与我同饮 为往日干杯
Drink with me to days gone by!
为旧日的生活干杯
To the life that used to be!
友谊的圣火 永远不灭
At the shrine of friendship, never say die
友谊的清泉 永不干涸
Let the wine of friendship never run dry
-敬你一杯 -敬你一杯
– Here’s to you – Here’s to you
也敬自己一杯
And here’s to me
她将远渡重洋 我何必再顾忌生死
Do I care if I should die, now she goes across the sea?
没有珂赛特的生活毫无意义
Life without Cosette means nothing at all
若我死去 珂赛特 你可会流泪
Would you weep, Cosette, if I were to fall?
你可会流泪
Would you weep
珂赛特
Cosette
为我
for me?
吾主在上
God on high
听我祷告
hear my prayer
在我危难时
In my need,
你不曾离弃
you have always been there
他还年轻
He is young
他很害怕
he’s afraid
让他安睡
Let him rest
赐他祝福
heaven blessed
带他平安回来
Bring him home!
带他平安回来
Bring him home!
带他平安回来
Bring him home!
他就像是我儿子
He’s like the son I might have known
若上天赐我子嗣
if God had granted me a son
四季轮回 年复一年
The summers die one by one
时光飞逝 白驹过隙
how soon they fly on and on?
我已年迈
And I am old
命不久矣
and will be gone
赐他平安
Bring him peace
赐他喜悦
Bring him joy
他还年轻
He is young
他只是个孩子
He is only a boy
你能取走
You can take!
你能赐予
You can give!
让他留下
Let him be
赐他生路
Let him live!
若我应死
If I die
请让我死
let me die!
赐他生路
Let him live

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章多哥
下一篇文章源代码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!