市长先生
Monsieur le Maire!
市长先生
Monsieur le Maire!
太重了
The weight
-他快压死了 -别动 别动
– It’s crushing him! – Stay still, stay still
加把劲
Come on!
扶住 扶住 扶稳了
Hold, hold, hold! Hold that still
扶稳
Hold that still!
好了 好了
That’s it. That’s it
这是真的吗
Can this be true?
我不相信我的眼睛
I don’t believe what I see!
你这么大年纪
A man your age,
还如此强壮
to be as strong as you are!
这勾起我的回忆
A memory stirs
你让我想起一个人
You make me think of a man,
多年以前
from years ago
有个假释犯人逃脱
A man who broke his parole
他消失了
He disappeared
有话直说 不用吞吞吐吐
Say what you must, don’t leave it there
原谅我 先生 我不敢说
Forgive me sir, I would not dare
借过
Excuse me
晚上好 你出多少钱
Bonsoir, how much for this?
-是我女儿的 -我出四法郎
– It’s my daughter’s – I’ll give you four francs for that
-才四法郎 这值十法郎 -这太…
– Four, it’s worth ten! – Too…
我闻到女人的气味 就在空气里
I smell women, smell’em in the air!
-这就下锚 去那港口消遥 -五法郎
– Think I’ll drop me anchor in that harbour over there! – Five?
-漂亮女人 让我爱到分文不剩 -谢谢
– Lovely ladies! I love ’em till I’m broke! – Merci
海上待了七个月 我饥渴难耐
Seven months at sea and now I’m hungry for a poke!
点干柴也要有火星呀
Even stokers need a little stoke!
漂亮女人等人来
Lovely ladies waiting for a bite!
盼着恩客入夜来
Waiting for the customers who only come at night
漂亮女人 随叫随到
Lovely ladies ready for the call,
要站要躺 姿势任你选
Standing up or lying down or any way at all
靠墙做的格外优♥惠♥
Bargain prices up against the wall!
多美的头发
What pretty hair!
你的头发真漂亮
What pretty locks you’ve got there!
你运气多好
What luck you got
值点小钱呢 亲爱的
It’s worth a centime, my dear!
我全买♥♥下
I’ll take the lot!
不要碰我 走开
Don’t touch me! Leave me alone!
你开个价吧
Let’s make a price
我给你整整十法郎
I’ll give you all of ten francs
考虑考虑吧
Just think of that!
够还一笔债
It pays a debt
考虑考虑吧
Just think of that
该怎么办 这够还一笔债
What can I do? It pays a debt
十法郎也许能救我可怜的珂赛特
Ten francs may save my poor Cosette
漂亮女人等在黑暗里
Lovely ladies waiting in the dark
等着大家伙 或在公园里来个快的
Ready for a thick one or a quick one in the park
要久要快随便你 亲爱的
Long time, short time, any time my dear!
多付点钱 你要一整年也行
Cost a little extra If you want to take all year
码头底下 利索又便宜
Quick and cheap is underneath the pier!
过去瞧瞧
Go and see them
过来这里
Come over here,
二十法郎买♥♥一颗牙
It’s twenty francs for a tooth
过来 亲爱的
Come here my dear
我出高价买♥♥你的青春
I’ll pay well for your youth
不会疼很久
The pain won’t last,
你还能咬东西
You’ll still be able to bite
只要后牙
Just the back ones
我会很麻利的
I do it fast
我是老行家啦
I know my business all right
很值的
It’s worth a go
你得先付钱
You’ll pay me first what I am due
给我两颗牙 你能拿双倍
You’ll get twice if I take two!
告诉我 那小东西是谁
Gimme the dirt, who’s that bit over there?
是个姑娘 变卖♥♥头发的那个
A bit of skirt, she’s the one sold her hair
她有个孩子 所有的钱都送过去了
She’s got a kid, sends her all that she can
我就知道 有人会喜欢那样的
I might’ve known there is always some man
漂亮女人 过来加入我们
Lovely lady, come along and join us!
漂亮女人
Lovely lady!
来呀 亲爱的 干嘛不情愿
Come on, dearie, why all the fuss?
你不比我们好到哪里
You’re no grander than the rest of us
命运已经把你踢到谷底
Life has dropped you at the bottom of the heap
加入咱姐妹吧 睡着就能赚钱
Join your sisters, make money in your sleep!
就是这样 亲爱的 让他见识见识
That’s right, dearie, show him what you’ve got!
就是这样 亲爱的
That’s right, dearie,
全都给他吧
Let him have the lot!
老的 小的 来者不拒
Old men, young men, take’em as they come!
水手阿狗 后巷阿猫 什么地痞都行
Harbor rats and alley cats and every kind of scum!
穷光蛋 大富豪 政坛领袖
Poor men, rich men, leaders of the land
脱下裤子 也没见有什么伟大
See them with their trousers off, they’re never quite as grand!
只要你手里的钱就好
All it takes is money in your hand!
漂亮女人 逍遥快活
Lovely ladies going for a song,
嫖♥客♥无数但没人久留
got a lot of callers but they never stay for long
来吧 上尉 穿着鞋也行
Come on, Captain, you can wear your shoes
让那无权拒绝的姑娘 有点新鲜吧
Don’t it make a change to have a girl who can’t refuse?
躺在床上钱来得容易
Easy money lying on a bed
反正他们看不见你心头之恨
Just as well they never see the hate that’s in your head!
他们难道不明白是在跟
Don’t they know they’re making love,
行尸走肉做♥爱♥吗
to one already dead?
曾经 男人是和气的
There was a time when men were kind
他们语气温柔
when their voices were soft
言语讨人欢喜
And their words inviting
曾经 爱情是盲目的
There was a time when love was blind
世界像一首歌♥
And the world was a song
旋律激动人心
And the song was exciting
曾经有那个时候
There was a time
然后一切 落入歧途
Then it all went wrong
我梦到了已经远逝的时光
I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
那时梦想如帆 岁月如金
when hope was high and life worth living
我梦到爱永不凋零
I dreamed that love would never die
我梦到上帝仁慈宽容
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
那时我年轻无惧
Then I was young and unafraid
梦诞生了 被利用了 被浪费了
And dreams were made and used and wasted
那时不曾担心后果
There was no ransom to be paid
无歌♥不唱 无酒不尝
No song unsung, no wine untasted
然而猛虎趁夜前来
But the tigers come at night,
吼声低沉如雷
with their voices soft as thunder
撕碎你的希望
As they tear your hope apart
把你的梦想 变成耻辱
As they turn your dream to shame
整个夏天 他睡在我身旁
He slept a summer by my side,
他让我每天充满惊喜
he filled my days with endless wonder
他轻易拿走了我的童贞
He took my childhood in his stride,
可秋天来时他已经离开
but he was gone when autumn came
我仍梦想他会来找我
And still I dream he’ll come to me!
跟我共度余生
That we will live the years together,
但有些梦永不会成真
but there are dreams that cannot be
有些难关我们没法渡过
And there are storms we cannot weather
我曾经梦想我的人生
I had a dream my life would be,
跟这地狱是多么不同
so different from this hell I’m living
跟它曾经的景象是多么不同
So different now from what it seemed!
现在
Now
生活
life
扼杀了
has killed
我曾经的
the dream

I dreamed
-有住处吗 -没有
– Anywhere to go? – No
得弄暖和点
Need to get warm.
有好货色吗
What d’ya have for me?
这位最年轻 先生
It’s our youngest, sir

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章多哥
下一篇文章源代码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!