婚姻是两人神圣的结合
Dearly beloved, marriage is a spiritual unity…
相机不能用 真是他…
The camera doesn’t work. They’re trying to…
那会让他分心 转头注意你
It’ll distract him more! I need him to turn!
-怎么数? -随便啦 1、2 去吧
– What about 1? – All right. 1, 2, go!
你开艘船就满嘴术语
I love these people. Get around boats and water,
当外公的人就是心软
So grumpy since you learned you’ll be a grandpa.
好炫的枪 有许可吗?
Some piece of hardware. Got a permit for this?
帮派自相残杀很正常
Gangbangers want to kill each other, no problem.
全是狗?101忠狗吗?
It’s a dogfest. What’d you get, the whole 101?
宝宝生下来就苦了
Wait till she tries raising that baby by herself.
被我逮到 我要揍扁他
If I find who’s doing this, I’ll kick his ass.
我以前被空气♥枪♥打伤过
I once got shot by a hot rodder with a zip gun.
我想吃中国菜 你呢?
I’m kind of hungry for Chinese. How about you?
犹太人也受过同样的歧视
German Jews didn’t have it any easier as kids!
我又没骂你 臭小子
I didn’t call you names, fuckface! Don’t start!
偷渡客应该归移♥民♥局管
I thought smuggling Chinese was an INS problem.
你还打人 我要找律师
And you physically abuse me! I want my lawyer!
我的孩子都有机会过好日子
…my children have chance to make good life.
狗屎 烂电♥话♥
Shit! I hate these fucking phones! You get a call,
等等 他在那儿 冲过去
Wait! There he is! There he is! Keep going!
谁叫你让我以为他…
For keeping it from me and letting me think…
阿洪、他叔叔和班尼都死了
They killed Hong, his uncle, Uncle Benny too.
三合会想占将军的便宜
Triads never prosper when they cheat a general.
医生 帮忙拍张相
Doc, do me a favor? Take a picture of all of us?
我光溜溜地 别搂着我
Don’t put your arms around me when I’m naked.
住在一起 就快有小孩
You’re having a baby, you’re living together.
你们从没提过结婚的事?
and you haven’t talked about getting married?
-他说什么? -他叫我掩护他
-What’d he say? – He said, watch his back!
我很好 可是罗杰的船沉了
I’m good. Better than Roger. His boat sank.
以前我会气得跳楼
Time was when this would send me over the falls.
-小声点 -你知道吗?
– Keep it down. – You know what would happen?
什么坏事都干尽
If it’s dirty and it’s Chinese, Benny’s doing it.
不能出门或靠近窗口
Couldn’t go outside. Couldn’t go near a window.
那嫌犯干什么坏事?
Riggs, who’s the perp? What’d you bust him for?
小狗很坏 抓得我满脸伤
Dog was a real rat, though. He scratched me.
拨个号♥就要两小时
Take you two hours to make a long-distance call.
难道这是直肠科吗?
Is this a dentist’s office or a proctologist’s?
我不想给你压力
Because I didn’t want to put any pressure on you.
香港三合会的龙头老大
They were the top guys of the Hong Kong Triad.
我打中那浑球了
I hit the son of a bitch. I thought I missed him.
他在看你 他知道是你
He’s looking right at you. He knows it’s you.
什么玩意?
– You see anything? – Where? I don’t see anything.
如果他向我们扫射呢?
What if he shoots us with that assault rifle?
不 我引开他 你躲起来
No, I’ll draw his fire! You run for cover!
-怎么办? -出示警徽
– What do we do now? – Show them our badges.
他们会说受到迫♥害♥
They’ll claim asylum. Say they were persecuted,
那小子 他叫什么名字?
There’s that kid. What’s his name? Bissell?
快去上学 是我在付学费耶
Go to school now! I get the tuition bills.
他们能看到我们 我们却看不到他们
They can see us, but we can’t see them.
一人三万五 一千四百万损失
400 people at 35 grand. Fourteen million.
我很忙 请你们出去
I’m busy. If you have nothing on me, get out.
你们掏枪想杀人
And then you guys pull a gun, trying to kill me!
也许要逼他们给钱
Maybe they’re shaking them down for more money.
他们杀人不眨眼
Those guys’ll kill anyone who gets in their way.
只有那只青蛙是我的朋友
And so, just the frog. Froggy was my friend.
马丁 你愿娶罗娜为妻
Martin, will you take Lorna to be your wife?
祖父级的 你欠局长人情
By the way, Grandpa, you owe the Chief one.
你有老婆小孩 我没有家累
You got a wife, kids. I got less to lose!
套上戒指、许下诺言
You put the ring on. You make the commitment.
袋子在右后船舱 里欧
In the back of the cabin on the right side!
你会得胃病 放轻松
You’ll get an ulcer. You got to settle down.
枪战、爆♥炸♥、鲨鱼 小意思
Gunfights, explosions, sharks. The usual.
试试196页这招好吗?
Can we try this thing on page 196 sometime?
我跟你到达很多山峰
I’ve been to plenty of mountaintops with you.
他幸运的夭寿女婿是谁?
Who’s the lucky soon-to-be-dead son-in-law?
总会有男人爱你关心你
You’ll find someone someday who’ll love you.
找辛普森的律师我就毙了你
If you get Johnnie Cochran, I’ll kill you!
你才不是跑堂 我问你…
You ain’t no waiter! If you’re a waiter,
-车子是你在开 -不 你来开
– But you’re driving! – You’re driving!
你的女婿真好笑
That’s one funny son-in-law you got there, Rog.
今晚要买♥♥回四大天王
Buy Four Fathers back at Four Fathers’ store.
他说过了今晚就太迟
And something about how tonight’s…too late.
我也知道四大天王在哪里
20 to 1, I know where the Four Fathers are.
我开始喜欢这糟老头
I was actually starting to like the old goat.
你完了 他真的生气了
Now you’ve done it. Now he’s really pissed.
我跟你一起干过不少傻事
Since I met you, I’ve done some hairy shit.
是这样子的 她想结婚
It’s like this. She wants to get married…
我是警♥察♥ 我还没准备好
I am a police officer! And I am not ready!
你可能太歇斯的里
This could be an aspect of a transition phase.
我在干嘛?别人是怎么说?
What am I doing? How do the goyim do this?
这样吧 脱♥光♥衣服
Here’s what we’ll do. Take your clothes off!
瑞格 学母鸡那招还蛮有用
Riggs, you think that bird thing helped?
说不上来 就好像…
…and I don’t know, it’s like I’m not…
每个月都会抓到一批偷渡客
Coast Guard interdicts about one a month.
六个礼拜共用一个马桶
Six weeks locked in a hold with one toilet.
该死 他挂了 他翘辫子
Shit! He’s dead. He’s fucking dead, man!
把他们赶走
Hey, get them out of here! Get them out of here!
-嫉妒谁? -不知道
– He’s jealous of who? – I don’t know. Who?
你几时看起黄色小说?
Since when have you been reading this smut?
不说了 我只是闹着玩
I won’t say anything anymore. I’m kidding.
男的奥斯卡 女的是萝琳
Oscar for the boy, Loreen if it’s a girl.
他是这一家之主 会说英文
He’s head of the family. Speaks English.
慢着 先安静地听我说
Just hold on! Just wait a frigging minute!
我是说真的 别碰她
I’m not joking. You stay away from my girl.
-有些事不会变 -又来了
– Some things don’t change. – Here we go.
你绝对会改变说法
…and you know what you’d end up telling me?
他有一间夜♥总♥会♥、几家餐馆
He’s got a nightclub, couple restaurants.
我没有到处找
Instead of going around town looking for a dog,
你知道到”得来速”怎样吗?
You know when you go to a drive-through?
不知道 不关我事
I don’t know. It’s none of my damn business.
孕妇教室的课好热闹
It looks like a full house for Lamaze class.
你瞧 班尼叔的朋友
Look who we got here. Uncle Benny’s friend.
不过中国在东方 所以就往东追
But we’re going east and China’s east.
干得好 超级警探
That was good work. You must be a detective.
别人说我母亲抛下我们
They told me that she… left or something.
-踩碎玻璃 -我鞋子会沾到尿
– Break it. – And get piss on my shoes?
我拍不到 太挤了 抱歉
I can’t. There’s not enough room. Sorry.
引开他的注意 我好向他开枪
It distracts him. That’s when I shoot.
你祖先一定是原住民
I guess your parents were Native Americans.
我们警♥察♥殉职是职业风险
One of us gets shot, occupational hazard.
-毫无天理 -别激动 比士吉
– That ain’t right. – Easy, Biscuits.
-走啦 -好香
– We’re out of here. – Something smells good.
你们比以前还烦人
I see you more now than when you lived here.
别忘了警员吃饭要打九折
Don’t forget my 10% policeman’s discount.
不好笑 这得花不少钱
Very funny. You’re costing me money here.
里欧跟踪到牙医诊所 走吧
Leo’s got him at the dentist. Let’s go.
深呼吸 用力吸 很好
Deep. Right down to your toes. Thataboy.
有一、二、三号♥门
We got Door Number 1, Number 2, or Number 3.
我有只青蛙 它叫蛙仔
I had this pet frog. His name was Froggy.
-我愿意 -你们已是夫妻了
– I do. – I pronounce you man and wife.
别吵 我马上回来
Talk to the hand, okay? I’ll be right back.
瑞格 没走错吧?
Riggs, you sure we’re on the right street?
她应该不是故意地
I don’t think she intended to get that way.
它被你一哄就会睡着
Engage him in conversation. He’ll nod off.
三万五?他们有这么多钱呀?
35 grand? Where’d they get that money?
你不说我就不放过你
I’m not going to leave you alone. Tell me.
她不知道我告诉你
She doesn’t know you know. But Trish knows.
他们会被移♥民♥局带走
After that INS guy, I had to do something.
你疯啦?这是非法的
Are you out of your mind? This is illegal.
这是一个全新的警队
We’re making way for the new police force:

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!