I got expelled!
叫他去死吧
My father can go fuck himself!
从此刻起 我的人生真正开始了
From this point on, my real life begins.
你的人生? 那之前的人生呢?
Your real life? And what about this life?
-你不可能舍弃所有重来 -舍弃什么?
– You can’t just abandon everything! – Abandon what?
整日埋首画室
Sitting in an art room all day,
被无聊厌倦的情绪逼疯?
going out of my mind with boredom?
每晚喝得酩酊大醉?
Drinking myself into a stupor every night?
-我受够了! -你怎能这样说话
– I’m so sick of it! – How can you say that?
你的画日益精进
Your painting’s never been better.
这不是你 萨尔瓦多 到底发生什么事了
This isn’t you, Salvador. What’s happened to you?
-你就不能为我高兴吗 -为你高兴?
– Why can’t you just be happy for me? – Happy for you?
你真自私 跟路易说的一样
You’re just selfish, like Louie says…
你这个自私的死玻璃
You’re a selfish fuckin’ marricon.
是吗 我是死玻璃那你算什么?
Oh, really? And what exactly does that make you?
我做不到
I can’t.
费多里格
Federico!
就让她进来
Let her in.
你在睡觉吗
Sleeping?
你的样子像在做梦
You look as if you are still dreaming.
-玛达琳娜 -就这一次 就一次
– Magdalena. – Just for now… Just this once.
没关系 你就…
Don’t worry about anything, just…
萨尔瓦多
Salvador?
那是羽翼掠过的微声
There are very few wind who sing
那是狗儿的数声吠叫
There are very few dogs who bark
一只手掌 盈握住千把提琴
A thousand violins fit in the palm of my hand
庞然巨犬哭泣流泪
But, the weeping is an enormous dog
庞然天使流泪哭泣
The weeping is an enormous angel
庞然提琴流泪哀鸣
The weeping is an enormous violin
只有哭泣之声来回飘荡
Tears have muzzled the wind
不闻声音 只闻悲泣
And nothing’s heard, but the weeping
咖啡 谢谢
Coffee, please.
他们拍这部片的目的是什么
Why they’ve made this film?
你知道他们怎么形容吗?
Do you know what they called it?
“安达卢西亚的狗”
“An Andalusian dog”.
我不认为他们意指你…
I don’t think they…
我认为 还记得我是哪里人吗
Well, I do. I mean, I’m from where exactly?
他们还认识别的安达卢西亚人吗
Do they even know anyone else from Andalucia?
听着 你需要好好休息一下
Listen, you need a complete break.
大家都这样说
Everyone says so.
你的巡回剧场计划呢
What about your idea for the travelling theatre?
你应该实行了
You should go.
暂时离开马德里
Get out of Madrid for a while.
该继续你的人生了 费多里格
Get on with your life, Federico.
你跟他说过话没?
Have you spoken to him?
你有没找萨尔瓦多?
Have you spoken to Salvador?
我试过…
I’ve tried to talk to him…
跟他通信
In letters.
但他不回…
He won’t…
他带路易去了卡达克斯
He took Luis to Cadaqes.
我在报上看到他们的照片了
I saw their pictures in the paper.
而且 他还带了女人
And apparently, he’s got this woman.
那个叫嘉拉的女人
This Gala woman.
天晓得萨尔瓦多是怎么干♥她♥的
God knows what he does with her.
对不起
Sorry.
这一切…就像一场梦
It’ just… it’s as if nothing ever happened.
有时我以为 我们不曾相识
Sometimes I feel we’ve never even met.
-对不起 费多里格 -不
– I’m so sorry, Federico. – No.
我才是那个该道歉的人
I’m the one who should be sorry.
错不全然在你
I can’t let you take the blame for that.
玛达琳娜 请你明白
Magdalena, please understand.
你是我唯一想要的伴侣
There is no one I’d rather be with.
如果可以选择的话 我也愿意
If we had a choice in these things,
-但我们别无选择 -别无选择?
– which we don’t. – Don’t we?
虽然这很艰难
I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy,
但你不能这样继续下去
but I don’t think you can carry on like this.
当然 你要维持现状也可以 但必须付出代价
I mean, you can. Of course you can, but it has a price.
有时我们必须冒险
I think sometimes we just have to risk it.
顺应自己的心去生活
Live the way we feel.
即使有时 结局不如人意
And you know, it might not turn out well…
有时候 结局就是一团糟
…sometimes it doesn’t turn out well at all.
但我们必须去试 必须努力尝试
But we have to try. We have to keep on trying.
否则 我们就只是一具空壳
Otherwise, we just become puppets.
戴着微笑的面具 内心空虚
All painted smiles, bare inside.
除却嫉妒
Nothing.
一无所有
But jealous.
不管怎样 如果你对他的思念满溢
Anyway, if you miss him more than enough…
那我就该离开
I should depart.
再见了
Goodbye.
8年后 1936年 马德里
你们看我今天穿工人服 就知道我是认真的
I’ve come in my overrals, so you know I’m serious.
工人无处不在
They’ve been all over the country.
过去一年里
These overrals.
这身工人服
In the last year,
穿在形形色♥色♥的西班牙人身上
they’ve wrap shoulders with every kind of Spaniard.
他们成套且有规格 尽忠职守
They have a sets, they’re directly pleasing fields.
他们筋疲力尽了
They are exhausted.
来到这里 他们欣喜难耐
And they are extremly glad to be here,
和朋友在阳光下欢谈畅饮
drinking wine with friends in the sun.
可是…
But…
我们不能被马德里明媚的阳光欺骗
We mustn’t be deceived by sunshine in Madrid.
法♥西♥斯♥正把它的魔爪伸向西班牙
Whilst fascism is casting its shadow all over Spain.
我们必须做出伟大的牺牲
Great sacrifices need to be made.
即使要冒着巨大的危险
Great risks need to be taken.
现在 我将为在座朗读一份宣言
So, I have something here to read to you.
假如你们同意 请签名支持
And if you are proof, then I want to ask for your signatures.
吾辈知识分子 艺术作家及
We, intellect ones, artists and members
所有自♥由♥思想业者在此重申
of the free thinking professions reaffirm our support…
对自♥由♥选举人♥民♥政♥府♥的支持
for the democratically elected popular government…
此举基于热望 基于我们…
…and we do so for the aspirations. We…
基于我们…我…对自♥由♥的向往
We do so… I do so…for freedom.
而非来自浪漫派的空想
Not some romantic ideal. Not something for students
亦非学生在酒吧的高谈阔论
to shout about in late night bars.
妄言尚且简单
That’s easy.
不过说说而已
That’s just a word.
真正的自♥由♥来之不易 且艰辛
Real freedom is hard. It’s painful.
痛苦而危险
It’s dangerous.
但我仍渴望
But I want it.
我仍愿为之努力
I want to try for it.
不论我是什么人
Whoever I decide to be.
我依然向往生活
However I decide to live.
不论我选择与谁作伴
Whomever I choose as my companions.
成为挚友
My friends.
那都是我的权利
It’s my right.
是我们的权利
It’s our right.
自♥由♥ 现在就来吧
Freedom. Now.
自♥由♥的西班牙
In Spain.
谢谢
Thanks.
过来
Come here.
我很久没见过他了
I don’t see him anymore.
没联络吗
No?
我也不在乎 我们没有共同话题
Don’t care, too. We no longer speak the same language.
他现在一心钻在钱眼里
The only word he understands now is “money”.
他给我写过信
He wrote to me.
说什么
And?
我知道
I know.
都八年了 不说一句话
8 years. Nothing.
现在他叫我去看他 去看看嘉拉
He asked me to come and see him. Come and meet Gala.
那个娼妓
Bloody witch.
据说睡遍巴黎艺术界
Still fucking every artist in Paris, from what I hear.
还说了什么
What else?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!