乘着倦马
With their sleepy horses
带着装满硬币的巨大瓦罐
And enormous jars of coins
险峻的街道披上不祥的斗篷
Up the steep streets climbed the sinister capes
留下阵阵如利剪的旋风
Leaving behind them brief whirlwinds of shears
噢 吉普赛之城 民防队已兵临城下
Oh, city of the gypsies! The Civil guardsmen ride away
穿过静默的甬道
Through a tunnel of silence
而你早已被烈焰包围
While the flames encircle you
我们快走吧
Let’s get out of here, hm?
革命万岁!
Viva la revolucion!
费多里格 刚才你在
Federico, when I saw you at the dinner
餐宴上念诗时
when you read your poem…
我看见了真实的你
I saw what you really are.
你赤♥裸♥裸的
You’re… raw.
宛如一只被剥皮的兽
Like some animal that’s been skinned.
她是个怎样的女人
So, what’s she like?

Who?
玛达琳娜 你懂我的意思
Magdalena, you know.
不懂
No.
什么?
What?
她跟其他女孩相比 怎样
What about with other girls?
-你是指… -对
– You mean… – Yeah.
我和玛达琳娜没上过床 但在家乡就…
Not with Magdalena, but back home…
真的?
Really?
你试过吗
Haven’t you?
寥寥数次经验
I’ve had a few.
所有支持腐♥败♥政♥权♥的机关
All the institutions that prop up this corrupt regime
都必须下马
must be dismount!
这语气太偏激了吧
I just think it sounds a bit extreme.
帕寇 偏激是必须的
But it has to be extreme, Paco.
这是一场彻底的革命
It has to be complete revolution!
所有教堂和宫殿内都必须革命
All the churches, all the palaces!
你知道吗 我小时候
You know, when I was small…
家在卡达克斯 附近有座废弃的塔楼
There was this ruined tower near our house, in Cadaques.
你来的时候就会看到
You’ll see it when you come.
我去你家?
I’m coming?
当然 过来度假啊
Of course, with the holidays…
你一定要来
You must come.
我总是坐在塔楼里 不断地画啊画啊
I would sit in this tower and I draw, draw and draw.
不肯下楼
I never came down.
想象一个孩子蜷缩着
Just imagine this little shrimp of a child,
饿着肚子 浑身尿味
half- starved, covered in piss.
不管寒冬还是炎夏 我都不下楼
And I wouldn’t come down in the winter, in the summer.
冬天我拿铁桶装水
In the freezing cold, I’d fill this iron tub with water…
坐在里面好几天
I’d sit in it for days.
就在那时 我明白了
It’s even then I realized that if I’m going
如果我要超越常人
to be anything more than…
如果我要留名于世
than average, if anyone is going to remember me…
那就必须在各个领域都有所突破
…then I need to go further in everything.
艺术上 生活上
In art. In life.
世人故有的标准
And everything that they think is real-morality,
真♥善♥美♥ 假丑恶
immorality, good, bad…
我们要把这些统统粉碎
I… We have to smash that to pieces.
打破传统
And we have to go beyond that.
我们必须勇敢 费多里格
We have to be brave, Federico.
没有极限
No limit.
突破极限
No, no limit.
你这是干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
什么
What?
我都看见了 全看见了
I saw you. I bloody saw you!
你把手放她大腿上了
You had your hand on her leg!
你要否认吗
Are you denying that?
放开我! 我要跟他打一场
Get off me! I can fight my own battles!
卡达克斯 西班牙南部
费多里格
Federico.
不是吧
No.

Look.
很好看
It’s beautiful.
我从没见过这种画
I’ve never seen anything like this before.
带点谭吉的风格 但…
It has all the tones of Tangi, but…
我觉得这是新的创造
I think it’s something new.
无与伦比
It’s extraordinary.
这是我
Me!
你愿意的话 可以给它命名
You can name it, if you want.
“少许灰烬”
“Little Ashes “.
你可把我们刻画入千百幅画中
Because you can paint us into hundred pictures.
但万物终有期
And in eighty years time…
我们最终要回归尘土
We’ll still be dust.
但我们依然会留存画中
We’ll still be in the pictures.
不是的
Not us.
我们将成为自身的回音
We’ll be echoes of ourselves.
成为鬼魂
Ghosts.
我不想成为鬼魂
And I don’t want to be a ghost.
和我一起到格拉纳达
Come with me to Granada.
我不能去
I can’t.
去看看我的家人 我的家乡
You’ll see my family, my home.
我的一切
Everything I am.
我现在就能看见真的你
I see you now, Federico.
午后在无花果与炙热之声中疯狂
The afternoon gone mad with figs and heated sounds
摇摆坠落在骑士受伤的腿上
Falls upon the rider’s wounded thighs.
黑天使乘西风飞行
Black angels were flying on the western breeze.
天使头绑长辫 带来抚慰人心的力量
Angels with long braids and hearts of soothing oil.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
安达卢西亚 维加村
妈妈 费多里格回来了
萨尔瓦多
Salvador.
我很想你
I think of you and
思念强烈不曾有过
I’ve never thought more intensly in my life.
自从我们在一起
Since our time together…
我的所有都分崩离析
everything I am has been split apart.
我以前所未有的方式写作
I write in a way that I’ve never thought possible.
我的笔刻画着事物的表象
My pen scratches the surface of things.
揭穿伪装的面具
The masks… and then it goes beyond them.
直抵核心
Right down to the bones.
触及黑暗深处的骨髓
Downt to the dark, cold jelly in the marrow.
费多里格
Federico.
自你离开的那天起
From the day you left…
我不分昼夜埋头在画室里
I’ve been in the studio day and night.
着手设计你的话剧道具
I started to work on designs for your play.
我运用了吉普赛元素
I’m doing them gypsy-style.
安达卢西亚的风格
Andalusian.
就像你
Like you.
费多里格 我的潜意识
The unconscious mind, Federico…
如同体内蛰伏的兽
…it rises like a beast within me.
我任其言语 产生了奇妙的作品
I let it speak and it produces such wonders.
确实
It’s true.
我触及了心灵的海底
I touch sea bottom in myself.
诗句自然流淌而出
And my poems write themselves.
我 正如你所说的
I am, just as you said…
赤♥裸♥
Raw.
血腥
Bloody.
鲜活
Alive.
我 想要这样活着
And I, too, want to be alive.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in?
我偷了你的钥匙
I stole your key.
这会很华丽的
It’s going to look superb.
这确实很华丽
No. It will be superb.
巴塞罗那巡演过后 我们还要去
After Barcelona, we should take it to
伦敦 巴黎 纽约
London and Paris and then New York.
好啊
Why not?
突破极限
No limits.
你怎么那么早回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!