两个被杀 一个被俘
But two were killed, and one is a prisoner.
我去见剩下的那个
I’m going to the other,
他在华盛顿医院 生命垂危
who’s very sick in a Washington hospital.
你为国家付出了很多 先生
You’ve done a great deal for your country, sir.
如果我还中用 就会自己参军
I’d go myself if I was any use,
但既然如此 我只好让孩子们去
but as I ain’t, I give my boys.
先生 我给你找条毛毯
Sir, I’ll get you a blanket…
用来保暖
to keep you warm.
-谢谢你 上帝保佑 -保佑你 先生
– Thank you. God bless. – Bless you, sir.
马奇夫人 有从华盛顿来的电报
Mrs. March. Telegram from Washington, ma’am.
-乔从马奇姑妈家回来了吗 -没见她回来
– Is Jo back yet from Aunt March? – No, I haven’t seen her yet.
-我找到了 -你要多带一双鞋吗
– I’ve got it! – You want another pair of shoes?
谢谢 我不能错过最后一班火车
Thank you. I can’t miss the last train.
-汉娜 找到爸爸的睡衣了吗 -找到了
– Hannah, did you get Father’s night shirts? – Yes, I did.
我能帮什么忙 贝丝
What can I do to help, Beth?
-谢谢你来帮忙 -应该的
– Thank you so much for being here. – Of course.
你找到保暖的毯子了吗
Did you find the warm blanket?
如果我能帮上忙的话
If I may be of any more assistance,
请告诉我
please tell me.
我会每天都来照看姑娘们的
I’ll look in on the girls everyday without fail.
需要再带些书或者布料吗
Do we need more books or cloth?
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我一直很仰慕你丈夫
I’ve always admired your husband.
我祈祷他能早日康复
I pray for a quick recovery.
我找了这些床单
I found these linens.
汉娜 药呢
Hannah, medicine?
药已经全部打包好了
The medicine is all packed.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我是来毛遂自荐护送你母亲的
I came to offer myself as escort to your mother.
劳伦斯先生在华盛顿给我安排了任务
Mr. Laurence has commissions for me in Washington.
而且如果可以在那帮助她的话
And it would give me real satisfaction
我会感到很满足的
to be of service to her there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
应该的
Of course.
好了 等我走后
All right, while I’m gone,
家里由汉娜负责
Hannah is in charge.
记得照顾胡梅尔一家
Remember to check on the Hummels.
这个冬天大家一定都不好过
It will be a difficult winter for everyone.
这些钱够买♥♥火车票吗
Will this be enough for the train?
二十五美元
Twenty-five dollars?
马奇姑妈应该不会这么大方吧
That’s not like Aunt March to be so generous.
我没找马奇姑妈 我受不了她
I didn’t go to Aunt March. I couldn’t bear to.
那钱是哪来的
Where’d you get the money?
卖♥♥了些我自己的东西
I only sold what was my own.
乔 你的头发
Jo! Your hair!
-你美丽的秀发 -你看起来像男孩子
– Your one beauty. – You look like a boy.
又不是国家生死存亡的大事 不用悲伤
Well, it doesn’t affect the fate of the nation, so don’t wail.
有你这样的女儿我真自豪
I’m so proud you’re my daughter.
只是想为了爸爸冲动一次
I was just crazy to do something for Father.
这样也对我的虚荣心有好处
It’ll be good for my vanity anyway.
-也许是好事 -你可别这么干
– That could be nice. – You never do that.
我可不想让她这样
This isn’t what I wanted for her.
泰迪
Teddy.

Jo.
天知道我有多爱你们
I love you more than words can say.
你们要好好相处 祈祷爸爸早日康复
Be good to each other. Pray for Father’s recovery.
我会尽快回来的 爱你们
And I’ll be back as soon as I can. Love you.

Jo.
怎么了 是因为爸爸吗
What is it? Is it Father?

No.
是因为我的头发
It’s my hair.
换做是我也会难过的
I would feel the same way.
我知道
I know you would.
劳利 你什么时候回你祖父家
Laurie, when are you going back to your grandfather?
很快
Very soon.
这俩字你都说了一个月了
You’ve said that a dozen times in the past month.
言多必失
Short answers save trouble.
他在等你呢
Well, he is expecting you,
你为什么不回去
so why don’t you do it?
我想是因为堕落的天性吧
Natural depravity, I suppose.
你是想说懒惰的天性
Natural indolence, you mean.
我只会给他添麻烦
I’ll only plague him if I go,
还不如在这多给你添点麻烦
so I might as well stay and plague you a little longer.
你受得了我 说实话你应该还挺享受的
You can bear it. In fact, I think it agrees with you.
别闹 别闹
Stop it. Stop.
-你在做什么 -在看你
– What are you doing? – I’m looking at you.
我是说你准备做什么
I mean, what do you intend to do?
-人生目标吗 -对
– With life? – Yes.
我正在写一出歌♥剧
I’ve been writing an opera.
-我来当主角 -浪费时间
– I would be the central figure. – That’s a waste of time.
你想让我做什么
What would you have me do?
去为你祖父工作
Go and work for your grandfather
实现人生价值
and make something of yourself.
又绕回来了
You’re not playing fair.

Here.
画得真好
That’s… That’s very good.
这幅是什么时候画的
When did you do this one?
去海滩那天
It was the day at the beach.
初遇弗莱德那天
First time I met Fred.
想起来了
That’s right.
他最近怎么样
What’s he doing?
他在伦敦出差
He’s in London on business.
过几周回来
He’ll be back in a few weeks.
别嫁给他
Don’t marry him.
什么
What?
别嫁给他
Don’t marry him.
为什么
Why?
你知道为什么
Why? You know why.
不 不行
No. No.
-可以 -不行 劳利
– Yes. – No. Laurie.
-怎么了 -你这混♥蛋♥
– What? – You’re being mean.
-别说了 闭嘴 -我怎么混♥蛋♥了
– Stop it. Stop it. – What? How am I being mean?
我这一生凡事都比不过乔
I have been second to Jo my whole life in everything.
我绝不会成为你的备胎
I will not be the person you settle for
就因为你得不到她
just because you cannot have her.
不 绝无可能
I won’t. I won’t do it.
即使这么久以来我一直爱着你
I won’t. Not when I’ve spent my entire life loving you.
我在给劳利做我的脚模
I’m making a mold of my foot for Laurie
好让他记住我有一双美脚
to remind him I have nice feet.
布鲁克先生信里说父亲虽仍虚弱但有所好转
Mr. Brooke writes that Father is still very weak but improving.
布鲁克先生还说
Mr. Brooke also says that Mother
妈妈是最出色的护士
is the best nurse a man could ask for.
我希望妈妈给我们写信 而不是布鲁克先生
I wish all the letters were from Mother and not Mr. Brooke.
有信我就知足了
I’m grateful for any letters.
我认为深紫色很适合劳伦斯先生
I think the deep purple is very fitting for Mr. Laurence.
你同意吗 艾米
Do you agree, Amy?
很适合 而且设计很巧妙
Quite. And the design is very cunning.
我得感谢他允许我
I had to thank him somehow for allowing me
经常去弹他家的钢琴
to play the piano at his house all the time.
我去镇上买♥♥东西
I’m going to town for groceries.
乔 你能弄点柴火吗
Jo, can you go look into getting more firewood?
你们都没去过胡梅尔家 我们该去一趟
You all haven’t been to see the Hummels. We should go.
贝丝 家里的东西我们自己都不够吃
Bethy. We barely have enough to feed ourselves.
再说我得把这故事写完
Besides, I have to finish this story.
-妈妈说 -妈妈说让我们做很多事
– Marmee said… – Marmee told us to do lots of things,
我们不可能全做到
but we can’t possibly do them all.
我每次都是自己去的
I always go by myself.
你们没有认真完成任务
You haven’t been keeping up with your tasks.
我们有认真干活
We do. We work.
别担心 宝贝 会有时间的
Don’t worry, sweet girl. We’ll find a time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!