-妈妈 -上帝保佑
– Marmee! – Bless you.
妈妈 她病情加重了 我不知道还能做什么
Marmee. She’s worse. I didn’t know what else to do.
-乔 她怎么样了 -我的女儿们
– Jo, how is she? – My girls.
我亲爱的贝丝
My sweet Beth.
汉娜 去做一碗清汤
Hannah, make a clear broth.
乔 拿点冰来 我们得给你降温
Jo, get ice. We need to cool you.
谁和爸爸在一起
Who’s with Father?
约翰留下陪他了
John stayed with him.
我们得把床单换了
We need to change the linens.
我们要挪动你 亲爱的
We’re going to move you, sweet girl.
-看看她 -好了
– Look at her. – That’s it.
坚持住 没事了
Hold on. It’s okay.
我知道
I know.
挺过去
Please fight.
不要悄悄离开
Don’t go quietly.
挺过去
Fight.
拜托 勇敢地坚持到底
Please, please, just fight to the end and be loud,
不要悄悄离开 贝丝
and don’t just quietly go away, Beth.
妈妈
Marmee?
妈妈
Marmee?
妈妈
Marmee?

Jo.
圣诞快乐 贝丝
Merry Christmas, Beth.
爆米花 一定要把它挂在中间
Popcorn. Make sure it’s in the middle.
-我知道 -你先挂两边的
– I know. – You’re doing the sides first.
两边没给我的爆米花留地方
The sides aren’t spaced for my popcorn.
我在做爆米花花环
I’m making a popcorn garland.
你在浪费装饰 你都没有挂对
You’re wasting decorations, and they’re not dangling right.
两边是最重要的 如果两边没挂上
The sides are most important. If you don’t have the sides…
这是送给马奇家的另一份圣诞礼物
Here’s another Christmas gift for the March family.
天啊 爸爸 爸爸
Oh, my God! Father! Father!
爸爸
Father!
我的小妇人们
My little women.
你们都长这么大了
How you’ve grown.
贝丝
Beth.
圣诞快乐 亲爱的
Merry Christmas, my dear.
祝你们每个人都圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to each of you.
圣诞快乐 爸爸
Merry Christmas, Father.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-你回来了 -有你才谢天谢地
– Thank God you’re home. – Thank God for you.
现在我可以当面生你的气了
Now I can be angry with you in person.
真不敢相信今天就是我的婚礼
I can’t believe today is my wedding day.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没事
Nothing.

Jo.
我们可以离开 现在就一走了之
We can leave. We can leave right now.
我可以赚钱 我可以卖♥♥故事
I can make money. I’ll sell stories.
让我做什么都行 我可以做饭 打扫
I’ll do anything. I’ll cook. I’ll clean.
我可以去工厂工作 我可以支撑我们的生活
I’ll work in a factory. I can make a life for us.
-乔 -而你 你应该当个演员
– Jo… – And you, you should be an actress,
你应该在舞台上大放异彩
and you should have a life on the stage.
我们就一起逃走吧
Let’s just run away together.
-我想结婚 -为什么
– I want to get married. – Oh, why?
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
两年后你就会厌倦他的
You will be bored of him in two years,
而我们的生活可以永远精彩
and we will be interesting forever.
只是因为我的梦想和你的不同
Just because my dreams are different than yours
并不意味着它们就不重要
doesn’t mean they’re unimportant.
我想要成家 拥有家庭
I want a home, and a family.
我也愿意吃苦打拼
And I’m willing to work and struggle.
但我想和约翰一起做
But I want to do it with John.
我只是舍不得你离开我
I just hate that you’re leaving me.
别走
Don’t leave.

Jo.
我不会离开你的
I’m not leaving you.
而且
And besides…
总有一天你也会结婚的
one day, it will be your turn.
我宁愿做一个自♥由♥的老处♥女♥ 自己独♥立♥生活
I’d rather be a free spinster and paddle my own canoe.
我说到做到
I would.
真不敢相信童年已经结束了
Can’t believe childhood is over.
童年总是会结束的
It was going to end one way or another.
而且这个结局多么圆♥满♥
And what a happy end.
你们互相许下的
What excessive promises…
是一份郑重的承诺
giving yourself away to get the other.
一份感人的馈赠
What a gift.
不计代价 不计回报地给予和奉献
Always given before is known the cost or the reward.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I pronounce you man and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
用不着大费周章
Don’t have to make a fuss.
你不需要一路送我到马车
You don’t need to see me to the carriage.
我很乐意
I’m happy to.
我希望这下你满意了
I hope you will be happy now…
你就像你母亲嫁给你父亲一样
that you’ve ruined your life the same way your mother did
毁掉了自己的生活
by marrying your father.
我亲爱的姐姐 你真会说话
My dear sister, you’re too kind.
感谢你赞助婚礼
And thank you for today’s festivities.
不客气
You’re most welcome.
谢谢你 马奇姑妈
Thank you, Aunt March.
我不喜欢别人吻我
I don’t like to be, uh, kissed.
-抱歉 -你当然会后悔的
– I’m sorry. – Well, you will be sorry
你会发现蜗居的爱情注定失败
when you’ve tried love in a cottage and found it a failure.
总不可能比有些人独自住在大房♥子里更难受吧
It can’t be worse than some people find in big houses.
我很明白你的意思 夫人
I quite understand your meaning, missus.
我一点也不想念那些日子
I don’t miss a thing.
我们都清楚
We know this.
而且 你也没有完全说错
And, you’re not entirely wrong.
我可能不总是对的 但我从来没有错过
I may not always be right, but I’m never wrong.
家里唯一神志正常的人出现了
And here is the only sane member of the family.
我真的受不了了
I really can’t take any more of this.
-我知道 -你可以想象
– I know. – You can imagine.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Marmee! Marmee! Marmee, Marmee, Marmee!
-怎么了 -马奇姑妈要去欧洲
– What? – Aunt March is going to Europe.
她想让我跟她一起去
And she wants me to go with her!
太好了
That’s wonderful!
花那么多时间读书给她听总算有了回报
Now I know why I spent all those boring hours reading to her.
不 不 她是想带我去
No, no, she wants me to go.
作为她的伴♥游♥
As her companion.
-带你一起去欧洲 -是的 她想让我
– Europe, with you? – Yes, she wants me
提升我的绘画和法语水平
to work on my art and my French, of course.
你不太喜欢法语 对吧
You don’t really like French though, do you?
那太好了 艾米
That’s wonderful, Amy.
爸爸 我要去欧洲了
Father! I’m going to Europe!
梅格结婚了
Meg married.
艾米要去欧洲了
Amy off to Europe.
既然你已经毕业了 你就要去度长假了
And now that you’re a graduate, you’ll be off on a long holiday.
我只是因为自己不如贝丝才耿耿于怀
I’m just not good like Beth, so I’m angry and restless.
你不必留在这里 乔
You don’t have to stay here, Jo.
怎么 我们应该合伙去投奔海盗吗
Why? Should we run off and join a pirate ship?
-不 不 -这样下去不行 乔
– No. No. – It’s no use, Jo.
-别这样 -有些话我们得挑明
– Please don’t. – We gotta have it out.
-不 -从我认识你的那一刻起
– No. – I have loved you
我就爱上了你
ever since I’ve known you.
我不能自已
I couldn’t help it.
我想示爱 但你不给我机会
And… And I tried to show and you wouldn’t let me,
-这没关系 -不
– which is fine. – No.
但我现在必须向你表白
But I must make you hear now
我需要你的答复 因为我不能再这样下去了
and give me an answer because I cannot go on like this any longer!
-泰迪 拜托别这样 -我不打台球了
– Teddy, please, please don’t. – I gave up billiards.
你不喜欢的一切我都放下了 我也很乐意
I gave up everything you didn’t like. I’m happy I did.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!