所有吃的都得坏掉了
All the food’s gonna go bad.
是啊 我列了张清单
Yeah, I drew up a list.
我得尽快去趟商店 免得东西都卖♥♥光了
I’ll hit the store before it gets all bought out.
妈的
Fuck.
-还能补救吗 -不 不行了
-Can you save it? -No. No way.
唉 我得重新再画了
No, I gotta start over from scratch.
等电♥话♥恢复了我再联♥系♥设计室
I’ll call the studio when the phones get back up,
看他们能不能延长我的交稿期限
see if they can extend my deadline.
要不他们还能怎样
What choice do they have?
别开玩笑了
You kiddin’?
他们在一个下午就能 用电脑合成出一张烂海报
They could whip up some bad Photoshop poster in an afternoon.
他们经常这样搞 那帮自大的家伙
They do it all the time. Two big heads.
我昨晚就应该带去地下室的
I should have brought it downstairs with me last night.
就是一个笨 我看
Just stupid, I guess.
嗯 亲爱的 你也不知道
Well, sweetie, you couldn’t exactly know
那棵树会倒下砸到窗户上
that a tree was gonna come flying through the window.
是啊 我还得去趟五金店
Yeah, I’ll hit the hardware store too,
买♥♥些塑料护板和粘胶布
get some plastic sheeting and duct tape
在天黑前把它给封上
and seal this up before it gets dark, you know.
再订些新玻璃
Order in some new glass.
噢 你知道吗 那正是你…
Oh, you know what? That was your–
正是你爷爷的树 是他栽的
that was your grandfather’s tree, the one he planted.
-噢 -我还曾经在那树上玩呢
-Ohh. -Used to play in that tree.
只不过是坏了些东西
It’s just stuff, though.
你看 咱们都安全 这才是最重要的
You know, we’re safe. That’s all that counts.
是啊
Yeah.
妈妈 爸爸 你们一定得来看看
Mom, Dad, you gotta come see!
嘿 比利 老实点 行不
Hey, Billy, take it easy, all right?
我跟你说了别到处乱跑的
I really don’t want you running all over the place.
可是你最好来看看
But you gotta come look.
那个小船屋完全砸烂了 烂到家了
The boathouse is all bashed! Holy crap!
比利
Billy.
抱歉 妈妈 可是你就过来嘛 快来啊
Sorry, Mom, but you just gotta come! Come on!

Whoa!

Whoa.
-哇 -来啊
-Whoa. -Come on.
一直跟你说吧 灾难预言家入土了
Having spoken, the Doomsayer departs.
来啊
Come on!
怎么你们两个老是能逗我笑
How do you two always manage to make me laugh?
你太容易笑了嘛
-You have incredibly low standards. -Mm-hmm.
咱们过去吧 看看毁成什么样了
Let’s go, uh, see the damage.
噢 不
No.
-那是诺顿的树 -是啊
-Norton’s tree. -Yeah.
你指那棵枯树 那棵树我三年前就
You mean the dead one I’ve been asking him
叫他砍掉的 现在终于被刮倒了
to take down for three years before it finally blew over?
真的是那棵树
That tree?
-真是烂到家了 -你说的没错
-Really got smooshed. -You ain’t kiddin’.
看那边
Look at that.
那是什么 爸爸
What is it, Daddy?

Mist.
-在湖上 -咱们之前也见过湖上的雾
-On the lake? -We’ve had mist on the lake before.
像那样从山上飘下来
Coming off the mountain like that?
两股气流相交
Two fronts meeting,
风暴的遗留物 诸如此类的
left over from the storm, something like that.
你肯定
You sure?
宝贝 我可不是气像员
Honey, I’m not the weatherman.
带比利去穿衣服吧
Why don’t you take Billy, get him dressed.
我想带他到镇里去
I’ll take him to town with me.
好吧 你这是去哪
Okay. Where you going?
我打算去找咱们的邻居谈谈 聊聊他的树
I’m gonna go have a little chat with our neighbor about his tree.
老公
Hon.
别担心 我肯定不会打歪他的鼻梁的
Don’t worry, I’m not gonna punch him in the nose.
你知道他会怎么说吗
You know what he’s gonna say.
他会说 “告我吧”之类的 我不知道 或许该告他
He’s gonna say, “Sue me,” which, I don’t know, maybe we should.
宝贝 跟这家伙发生财产纠分
Honey, one property dispute with this guy
一次就足以让我郁闷一辈子了
is enough to last me a lifetime.
我就是要问问他保险的事
I’m gonna ask for his insurance information.
好吧
Okay.
-仅此而已 -好吧
-That’s all. -Yeah.
噢 真♥他♥妈♥的
Ohh! Mother fucker!
啊 妈的
Aw, shit!
噢 去你♥妈♥的♥
Ohh, you mother fucker!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Cock sucker!
“启动”
“Turn on.
“全缩口”
“Full choke.
“拉动五号♥…缩口”
Pull five… choke.”
我猜你已经看到那…
I guess you’ve seen the–
船屋
boathouse.
是的 怎样
Yeah, and–?
没什么
Nothin’.
只是想我们应该处理一下保险的事 你说呢
Just think we should trade insurance info, you know?.
就这样
That’s all.
噢 我的保险员一定是爱死我了
Oh, my insurance guy’s gonna love me.

Oh.
靠 1980的
Shit. The 1980.
我正打算叫一辆拖车 可是…
I was gonna bring the station wagon, but…
我不知道 从纽约出来的时候天气还好好的
I don’t know, the weather was so beautiful coming out of New York,
我只是… 你知道的 大起大落
I just–You know, top down.
真的很抱歉 老兄
I’m sorry, man. I mean it.
真的
Sincerely.
-真高兴你这么说 -不 这本来是一辆好车
-That’s nice of you to say. -No, that car was cherry.
我也不想看它那个样子
I hate to see it like that.
好吧 这么跟你说吧
Okay, I’ll tell you what,
我会找出我保险员的电♥话♥号♥码 迟些给你吧
I’ll find my insurance guy’s number, I’ll bring it by later.
-你看怎么样 -没问题
-That okay? -No problem.
还有 戴维…
So, uh, David–
你今天到镇上去吧
you’re not heading into town today by any chance, are you?
德雷顿家
the DRAYTONS
连CMP都出动了
Well, CMP’s out in force.
或许我们很快就会有电了
Maybe we’ll get our power back.
这场暴风雨不小
I know. Some storm, huh?
还真没见过
One for the books, yeah.
有那么几分钟 就在昨晚
For a moment there last night,
我以为我们要玩完了得回老家了
I thought we were gonna take off and head for Oz.
WZON电台已经停播
WZON is off the air,
不过波特兰台还在播放
but Portland’s still broadcasting.
爸爸 快看
Daddy, look.
这些都是基地里的人
Guys from the base.
-从山上来的 -嗯哼
-From up the mountain? -Uh-huh.
那个箭头计划
The Arrowhead Project?
对了 你是本地人
Well, you’re a local.
知道他们在上面干嘛吗
Any idea what they do up there?
导弹防预研究
Missile defense research.
我想你肯定也听过这些事
You know, I’m sure you’ve heard the stories.
嗯 当然了
Oh, sure.
洗衣店的那个女的常说的 嗯
The woman at the Laundromat says that, uh,
他们发现一架坠毁的飞碟 里面还有冻僵了的外星人遗体
they have a crashed flying saucer up there with frozen alien bodies.
对 就是埃德娜说的 没错
Right. Miss Edna. Yeah.
她可是小道消息小姐
Miss Tabloid.
“我有个大脚婴儿” (引自《地狱男爵》)
“I Had Bigfoot’s Baby.”
“撒旦的脸映在了油井的火中” (引自《地狱男爵》)
“Satan’s Face Appears in Oil Well Fire.”
你知道 那些可都是”可靠”消息
You know, real reliable stuff.
噢 他们还挺急的
Well, they’re in a hurry.
没准他们也断电了
Maybe their power’s out too.
啊 还是没信♥号♥♥
Huh. Still no signal.
你先去吧 我去那边的付费电♥话♥给史蒂夫打个电♥话♥
Why don’t you go ahead? I’m gonna try Steph on a pay phone.
我可以跟诺顿先生一起吗 爸爸
Can I go with Mr. Norton, Daddy?
可以 如果你答应牵住他的手的话
Sure, if you promise to hold his hand, I guess.
-好的 -好
-Yeah. -Yeah.
这张是清单
Here’s a list.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!