会导致我的神经网路瘫痪
…may result in fusing my neural net.
拜讬你,机器人
Please, Robot?
你不放了我们,我们都会死掉的
If you don’t let us go, we’re all gonna die.
我要问你,你愿意帮我们吗?
So I’m asking you now, will you help us?
你愿意当我的朋友吗?
Will you be my friend?
机器人试图解除指挥系统
Robot attempting to deactivate control bolt.
一加油,机器人 一关闭指令
– Come on, Robot. – Commands overridden.
一你一定可以的 一杀害罗宾森全家人
– You can do it. – Destroy Robinson family.
杀害罗宾森全家人
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy Robinson family.
你办到了
You did it.
机器人要救威尔罗宾森
Robot will save Will Robinson.
机器人要救他的朋友
Robot will save his friend.
他们在哪袒?
Where are they?
在这袒等着,威尔
Wait here, Will.
没有那个反应器 我无法担♥保♥我们能离开这个星球
Without that core, I can’t promise we’ll get off this rock.
想办法回木星号♥
See if you can make it back to our Jupiter.
我会试着把反应器带回去
I’ll try to get the core material.
没有追踪器,我们找不到回去的路
We don’t have the trackers to find our way back.
一约翰,你的家人需要父亲 一组员需要飞行员
– John, the family needs their father. – The crew needs their pilot.
我没办法跟你一样驾.驶太空船
I can’t fly the ship as well as you can.
你是他们活下来的最佳机会
You’re their best chance to survive.
听我说,唐
Listen to me, Don.
我知道你不想接下这份任务
I know you never wanted to take this job.
我认为你是一流的保母
I think you’re gonna turn out to be a grade-A babysitter.
所以现在把太空船交给你了
So the camper’s all yours now.
好好照顾他们
You take care of them.
祝你好运
Good luck.
一爸 一教授
– Dad. – Professor.
记得海神号♥的太空蜘珠吗?
Remember the space spiders in the Proteus?
他们回不来T
They’re not gonna be able to get back.
潘妮,发射飞弹
Penny, enable all missiles.
但弹头故障了
But the warheads don’t work.
快去做
Just do it.
看啊
Look.
威尔!
Will!
该死,他还在呼吸
Damn, he’s still breathing.
(敔动武器系统,装载鱼雷中)
发射
Fire in the hole.
水手在天空画图
So these sailors, they drew shapes in the sky–
唐,你看,是信♥号♥♥
Don, look. It’s a flare.
帮助他们找到回家的路
–To help them find their way home.
危险,威尔罗宾森
Danger, Will Robinson. Danger, Will Robinson. Danger.
爬上去,威尔罗宾森,快点
Climb on, Will Robinson. Hurry.
力场阻尼器上线
Field dampeners online.
开始压缩入口
Portal compression commenced.
告诉我,老怪物 那些女孩到底是怎么死的?
Tell me again, old monster, how did the girls die?
我们已经谈过这件事了,孩子
We’ve been over this before, son.
但是这么多年来
In all the years since…
那些蜘珠一直没再出现
…the spiders have never resurfaced.
为什么?
Why?
我们得忘记过去
Let’s forget the past.
入口面♥积♥缩小,50%
Portal aperture reduction, 50 percent.
小心点,孩子
Careful, child.
入口四周的电浆会将你碎尸万段
The plasma around the portal will rip a man into pieces.
你不觉得入口太小了吗?
Haven’t you made the doorway too small?
对我来说不会的
Not for me.
那么我无法回家了,对吧?
But then I’m not going, am I?
蜘蛛没杀死女孩们
Spiders didn’t kill the girls.
凶手是你
It was you.
我一直都没想到那一点
I just never let myself see it.
你会让我活着,因为你需要我
You kept me alive because you needed me.
因为我可以帮你做时光机
Because I could build this for you.
可怜的孩子
Poor, poor boy.
你以为我真的会放了你?
Did you really think that I would let you go?
白费我吃了这么多的苦?
Let all that I have become vanish?
看看我,我不再是人
Look at me. I am no mere man.
我是神
I am a god.
我身上的卯囊 足以让我成为蜘珠王
Within these egg sacs grow the seeds of a master race of spiders.
我们要降临无力抵抗的地球 统治整个星球
We shall descend upon helpless Earth, an entire planet to rule.
整个星球得听命于我
An entire planet on which to feed.
你该下地狱了,孩子
Time to die, son.
一我不是你的孩子 一再见
– I’m not your son. – Goodbye.
我爸说过
My father once said:
〝恶魔总是会露出真面目〞
“Evil always finds its true form.”
你该趁还有机会时杀了我
You should have killed me when you had the chance.
你说的对,我不会杀人
You know, you were right. I couldn’t kill the man.
但我会杀了禽兽
But I can kill the monster.
别跟我来正气凛然那一套
Spare me the fury of the righteous.
我想在出发前我该吃些东西
I think there’s time for a snack before my trip.
痛苦
The pain.
The pain.
你还不知道我的厉害
You ain’t seen nothing yet.
记得海神号♥吗?
Remember the Proteus?
那些怪兽会吃掉受伤的同伴
These monsters eat their wounded.

No! No!
你早该去死了
Take all the time you want to die!
威尔
Will!
醒一醒,儿子
Wake up. Wake up, son.

Dad?
反应器射物质安装完毕
Core material insertion complete.
地球,2 0 58年10月1日 任务中心
Earth, October 1, 2058. Mission Control.
你可以带着反应器 趁一切还来得及前离开这里
You could’ve taken the core and left before it was too late.
我不能让你摔下去
I couldn’t let you fall.
你是我的儿子
You’re my boy.
妈,是他们
Mom, it’s them.
一威尔 一妈
– Will. – Hi, Mom.
一你没事吧? 一你没外表看起来那么笨
– You all right? – You’re not as dumb as you look.
我会把妳的名字刺在这袒
I’m gonna get your name tattooed right here.
大家好
Greetings.
约翰在哪袒?
Where’s John?
我们离开复泡泡就瓦解了 那是他唯一离开的机会
The bubble closed behind us. It was his only way back.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们已经开始飞行前倒数
We’ve already begun the preflight countdown.
我得尽量救大家一命,少校
I’m gonna save as many lives as I can, major.
我一直希望他能及时逃出来
Kept hoping somehow he’d make it back.
出发吧,少校
Let’s go, major.
一再见,吾爱 一放动主雅进器
– Goodbye, my love. – Engaging primary thrusters now.
快看,他成功了
Look. He made it.
去吧
Go.
快点回家
Go home.
我们无法拉高高度,动力不够
We’re not getting any altitude. We don’t have enough power.

Mom.
宝贝
Baby.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我救不了他们
I couldn’t save them.
已经那么多年了
So many years ago.
我还是能成觉得到
I can still feel it.
我们的太阳
Our sun.
我们的地球
Our Earth.
那是我唯一想到的事
It’s all I’ve thought about.
回家去吧
Going home.
很久以前你告诉一个小男孩
A long time ago, you told a small boy…
有一天他会T解父亲有多么爱他
…that one day he’d understand how much his father loved him.
我不知道你这么在乎我
I could never see how much you cared.
直到现在
Until now.
来吧
Come.
出发吧,少校
Let’s go, major.
我一直希望他能及时逃出来
I kept hoping he’d make it back.
再见,吾爱
Goodbye, my love.
快看
Look.
别让我再等上一辈子才知道你爱我
Don’t make me wait another lifetime to know how you feel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!