我参与过许多战争,少校
I fought in the millennial wars, major.
生存是军人的使命
Survival is a soldier’s game.
我们都知道 这个平民笨蛋会害我们丢掉性命
We both know that, that this civilian fool will lead us straight to hell.
罗宾森需要我们帮忙
Robinson needs our help…
不论他同不同意
…if he wants it or not.
稍微动用一些火力 我们可以控制这艘太空船
With minimal force, we could take this ship…
确保任务能在你的指挥下继续进行
…and assure that the mission continues, under your command.
当然囉
Of course.
我的天啊,史密斯
My God, Smith.
你说得对
You’re right.
我怎么会这么盲目?
How could I have been so blind?
我该给你一把枪 我们能挟持这艘船,好吗?
I’ll just run and get you a gun so we can hijack the ship, okay?
只有弱者才会讽刺别人
Sarcasm is the recourse of the weak mind.
我在隐瞒我的痛苦
Ooh. I’m hiding the pain.
真的
Really.
关门
Lock.
少校,你的痛苦
Your pain, major…
才冈J冈lJ要开始
…has just begun.
明亮的星光
Starlight, star bright.
这么多的星光,我只有一个愿望
A million strange stars and only one wish.
我希望我们能平安回家
I wish we were home.
我从来没看过这个怪异的天空
Never seen a sky look so alien.
我们真的迷路了,对吧?
We really are lost, aren’t we?
第一批决心烧地球一圈的水手
When the, first sailors circled the globe…
看到陌生的天空
…saw a brand-new sky…
以为自 己会从地球边缘坠落
…they thought they’d sailed right off the edge of the Earth…
事实上他们只是通过转弯处
…but they were really just around the corner.
你是说我们应该扬帆 让风带我们回家?
So you’re saying that we should just billow our sails and let the wind take us home?
是吗?少校
Is that it, major?
那些水手
So those sailors…
在星空中
…found familiar shapes…
发现熟悉的形状
…in the stars…
让天空看起来温暖多了
…to make the sky seem more friendly…
帮助他们找到回家的路
…and to help them find their way home.
那就是星座诞生的故事
That’s how the constellations were born.
猪小弟,聪明勇敢的小猪
Porky, the wise and mighty pig.
大耳朵的兔子,兔宝宝
The great big-eared bunny, Bugs.
你让我们迫降在这袒的方式 真的是蛮师的
You know, the way you got us down here, that was pretty flying.
我的舱房♥或妳的舱房♥?
So my quarters or yours?
一你说什么? 一别装傻了
– Excuse me? – Don’t play coy.
现在在银河系袒 只剩下我们这对单身男女
We’re the only single man and woman of consenting age in the galaxy.
妳还要我怎么做?
How much more of a setup do you need?
你心想何不废话少说
So you figure why not just dispense with the pleasantries…
直接达阵呢?
…and get down to business?
妳真的很会说话,医生
You have a way with words, doctor.
你要教我怎么掌舵吗?
Do you want to show me how you handle the helm?
当然
Yeah.
就在驾.驶座这边
Right here on this console?
对,这边应该可以
Yeah, right here would be fine.
你何不握紧你的操作秆呢?
Why don’t you just hang on to your joystick?
技术不错,少校
Excellent technique, major.
真的
Really.
一理 一嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
威尔在找你
Will was looking for you.
对,我要他回房♥问去
Yeah. I sent him back to his room.
他认为他能把机器人修好
He’s, decided he can rebuild the robot.
他想熬夜让我看他的设计
He wants to stay up all night and show me his designs.
男人真是有趣的动物
Funny creatures, men.
努力不要变得跟他们的父亲 一样
Try so hard not to be their fathers…
最复却犯下相同的错误
…end up making the same mistakes.
我们无法离开这个星球 更别说回到航道上
We can’t get off this planet, let alone get back on course.
我没有时问
I don’t have time.
只要听他说话,约翰
Just listen to him, John.
不论他说什么,你只需要倾听
You know, it doesn’t matter what he says. Just listen.
有时候小男孩希望
Sometimes, especially in the eyes of their fathers…
父亲能把他们摆在第一位
…little boys have to come first.
一旦我们回到太空中
As soon as we get back up into space…
我发誓我会多陪陪他
…we’re gonna spend a lot of time together, I promise.
真高兴一家人能待在同一个屋簷下
It’s nice having your whole family under one roof.
即使我们得飞越半个银河系 才能这么做
Even if we did have to go halfway across the galaxy to manage it.
一晚安,约翰 一晚安,墨琳
– Good night, John. – Good night, Maureen.
晚安,茱蒂
Good night, Judy.
晚安,威尔
Good night, Will.
晚安,潘妮
Blarp!
Good night, Penny.
你们一定是在开玩笑
You guys have got to be kidding.
早安,威尔罗宾森
Good morning, Will Robinson.
太阳能板完成充电
Solar panels are charged.
Wow.
约翰,反应器需要的辐射物质
John, the radioactive material we need for the core…
一此在那个泡泡中问 一我就怕会是这样
…is in the center of that bubble. – I was afraid of this.
好了,大伙们,开始准备
Okay, everybody. Let’s get settled now.
我相信那个泡泡
I think that this bubble out there…
跟我们穿越空问时遇到的泡泡一样
…is exactly the same thing we passed through in space.
它们都是出入口
Both of them are opening and closing doorways.
什么样的出入口?
Doorways to where?
时问的出入口
Doorways in time.
你不可能是认真的 时问旅行是不可能达成的目标
You can’t be serious. Time travel is impossible.
不对,只是不确定而已
No, it’s not. It’s just improbable.
如果我们进入的这个时空
What if we crossed into a time…
就在地球派人 来救我们的多年后呢?
…years after Earth sent a rescue mission?
或许教授在着陆时撞到头了
Perhaps the professor hit his head when we landed.
好好想一想 海神号♥似乎已经荒废了很久
Think about it. The way the Proteus seemed deserted for so long.
你朋友看起来变老了
Your friend looking so old.
如果我们走进那个泡泡袒
So if we walk inside that bubble…
或许我们能进入更远的未来
…we could be walking further into the future.
爸,如果出入口 不是自然形成的呢?
Hey, Dad, what if the doorways aren’t natural?
威尔,这种现象一定是自然形成的
Will, this kind of phenomenon could only be produced naturally.
不,那个泡泡的副作用
No. That bubble’s exactly the kind of side effect…
一跟我的时光机雅论完全一样 一儿子
…I predicted my time machine would do. – Son–
一如果有人设计一套装置… 一儿子
– What if someone built a device–? – Son.
成谢你提供意见 但现在不是幻想的时候
I appreciate your input, but now is not the time for flights of fancy.
你从来不听我说
You never listen to me.
你就是不肯听
Not ever.
威尔
Will.
威尔
Will.
这个时问泡泡可能引发了地震
This time bubble could be causing these earthquakes.
谁都不知道这个行星 何时会完全崩解
There’s no telling how long before this planet breaks up entirely.
少校跟我得去找 反应器需要的辐射物质
The major and I are going to locate the radioactive material for the core.
我们的时问可能不多
We may have very little time.
一我要出去了,威尔 一那真是个大惊喜
– I’m leaving now, Will. – That’s a surprise.
威尔,对我来说 你是全世界最重要的人
Will, you’re the most important thing in the world to me.
我希望有一天你能了解那一点
One day, I hope you’ll be able to understand that.
如果哪天你不会回来了呢?
What if one time you don’t come home?
每次你爷爷出任务的时候
Whenever your grandfather went on a mission…
他会要我帮他保管这个
…he’d leave these with me for safekeeping.
(罗宾森 5 1 7 8 63一3一D)
我总是会在家袒等他回来
And when he came home, I would always be there…
把这个还给他
…waiting to give them back.
我会回来的,威尔
I’m coming back, Will.
我发誓
I promise.
听着
Hey, listen.
关于昨晚…
About last night…
来吧,你一定可以的
Go on. You can do it.
对不起
I’m sorry.
看吧,真的一点都不难
Well, see, that wasn’t so difficult.
对,像是用钢针穿过我的脸颊
Yeah. Like pulling steel needles through my cheeks.
那么你会了解我这么说的心情
Then, urn, you understand what saying this feels like.
请你试着平安归来
Try to come back in one piece.
听着,医生,我…
Listen, doc, I’m…
我想现在妳该给我一个祝福的吻
I’m thinking this is your basic “kiss for luck” occasion.
一对吧? 一想?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!