救它的话 蜘蛛可能会侵入我们的太空船
Can’t move him without letting the spiders into the ship.
别管它了
Leave him behind.
我被蜘珠抓伤了
Aah! Aah! Spider scratched me.
别笑了,你这个小混♥蛋♥
Stop laughing, you little worm.
再见,机器人
Goodbye, Robot.
你救不了它,小弟
You couldn’t save him, kid.
救它?当然囉
Save him? Of course.
(神经网路下载)
– What are you trying to do? – Shh.
你想做什么?
准备脱离
Prepare to disengage.
这次野餮还蛮好玩的
– This is a fun picnic. – Aah!
先是黄色外星人,现在是大蜘珠
First yellow aliens, now giant spiders.
大家都抓狂了
The crowd goes wild.
想想你的童年梦魇,少校 要甩掉怪物真的太难了
Recall your childhood nightmares, major. Monsters are rarely so easily dissuaded.
你何不去跟牠们谈一谈? 史密斯,反正你们都是败类
Why don’t you go out and talk to them, Smith, bug to bug?
我想牠们比较想进来谈
I think they’d rather come inside.
瞄准鱼雷
Arming torpedoes.
发射
Fire in the hole.
警告,引爆失灵
Alert. Detonation failure.
一定是机器人弄坏T引爆系统 鱼雷无法引爆
The robot must have damaged the detonator cores. They won’t blow.
警告,船身外层遭到破坏
Alert. Outer hull has been compromised.
DNA分♥析♥出炉
DNA extrapolation coming up.
矽胶为基础的经钢外壳 没有呼吸系统
Silicone-based, admantium shell and lack of respiratory system…
所以牠们能存活在太空深处
…means they do live in deep space.
迷你前脑代表牠们有共生关系
Tiny front brain implies communal relationships.
跟蜜峰一样
Like bees.
如果生物课上完了,我需要帮忙
If the biology lesson is over, I could use some help here.
牠们可能会被热跟光吸引
They may be attracted to heat and light.
船身内层15秒内破损
Inner-hull breach in 15 seconds.
我让海神号♥的核融合引擎恢复上线
I’m bringing the Proteus fusion drives online.
一成功了 一力。大,马力
– It’s working. – Let’s turn up the heat.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
-一定要记得摧毁敌人的碉堡 一少校,住手
– Never leave an enemy stronghold intact. – Major, stop.
一这是你父亲制订的战咯之一 一那是我的命令
– One of your father’s first rules of the game. – That’s a direct order.
我讨厌蜘蛛
I hate spiders.
一那还来得真快 一立刻敔动引力固定器
– That’s coming really fast. – Gravity harnesses now.
敔动手动驾.驶
Manual helm engaged.
一孩子们,准备好了吗? 一准备好了
– Children, secure? – Secure.
我也准备好了
I’m in.
往上拉
Pull up. Pull up.
真的吗?不,闻玩笑的,谢谢
Really? No kidding. Thanks.
速度太快,我得放慢速度
Corning in too hot. I’ll try and slow us down.
抓紧了
Hang on!
一大家报告一下状况 一生命科学,还在呼吸
– Everybody by the numbers. – Life sciences, still breathing.
摄影技师,没事
Video mechanics, okay.
医疗官,我没事
Mission medical, I’m alive.
我也是,我是机器人专员
Me too. Robotics, I mean.
我还活着
I’m alive…
证明威斯特少校驾驶技术不错
…Major West’s poor excuse for piloting skills notwithstanding.
桃乐丝
Dorothy.
我们终于回到堪萨斯了
Back in Kansas at last.
你违反长官的命令
You violated a direct order.
有一半的系统都烧掉了
About half the core material’s burned out.
我们无法取得足够动力脱离轨道 太空船可以升空
We’ll never generate enough power to break orbit. We can get off the ground…
但要回到太空可是另一回事
…but getting back into space is another story.
我命令你别炸掉 那艘太空船的反应器
I ordered you not to blow that ship’s reactors.
维生系统受损
Life support is marginal.
今晚应该会很冷
It’s gonna get cold in here tonight.
逃生舱跟运输舱都毁了
Also, the, pod and the chariot are pretty much scrap metal.
我跟你说话时别走闭
Don’t you walk away from me when I’m talking to you.
饶了我吧,教授 当时在技术上来说我是指挥官
Give it a rest, professor. I was technically still in command.
我是这赵任务的指挥官
I am commander of this mission.
听着,我没有恶意 但你是个有荣誉官衔的笨蛋
Look, no offense, but you’re an egghead with an honorary rank.
没有人相信你能应付战斗状况
No one ever intended for you to handle combat situations.
你倒是应付得不错
You handled it brilliantly…
害我们在这袒坠机
…sending us crashing down here.
那些外星人一直在威胁我们
Those aliens posed a continuing threat.
我必须做出立即反应 如果有必要,我会再来一次
I made a judgment call and if I have to, I’ll make it again.
该死,你应该能T解那一点
Hell, you of all people should understand that.
一如果你♥爸♥在这袒,他会赞同我 一我爸死T
– If your father were here, he’d back me up. – My father is dead.
他在你引以为倣的战斗任务中 丢了性命
Killed in one of those combat missions that you admire so much.
我家人都在这艘太空船上 你必须听从我的命令
My family is on this ship and you will follow my orders…
不论你同不同意,懂吗?
…whether you agree with them or not. Is that clear?
省省力气吧,我喜欢你 但我会尽全力
Hey, save your speeches. I like you, but I’m gonna do whatever it takes…
确保这赵任务的成功 不论你要不要帮忙,懂吗?
…to ensure the success of this mission, with or without your help. Is that clear?
我打扰你们T吗?
Am I interrupting something?
说真的
No, really.
我想你们该打一架决定谁是老大
I think you two should go ahead and slug it out.
我是说我们被困在外星世界袒
I mean, here we are, stranded on an alien world…
你们还在抢着当老大吗?
…and you boys want to get into a pissing contest?
拜讬,快做决定吧
Please, go for it.
我会立刻请菜蒂过来 宣布你们两个都不适任
I’ll have Judy down here in a heartbeat to declare you both unfit…
由我来接手这赵任务
…and I’ll take over this mission.
我不要听到你们有任何意见 懂吗?
I don’t want to hear another word from you. Is that clear?
一墨琳 一别说了
– Maureen– – Not another word.
这样子好多了
Better.
如果你们已经逞完T一时之勇
Now if you’ve finished hosing down the decks with testosterone…
我建议你们跟我来
…I suggest you come with me.
我想到办法帮助我们离开这个星球
I may have found a way to get us off this planet.
Wow.
你现在才知道
Tell me about it.
该死的虫咬我
Damn bug bite.
牠…
She…
牠是有趣的物种
She really is an interesting specimen.
一对吧?医生 一牠真的蛮有趣的
– Doc? – She’s fascinating.
一视网膜孔径扩大 一能让我来养牠吗?
– The retinal aperture dilation… – Can I keep her?
似乎跟皮肤色素沉着有关
…seems directly linked to the skin pigmentation.
茱蒂
– Judy.Judy. – Hey
怎样?
What?
能让我来养牠吗?
Can I keep her?
潘妮,牠不是妳玩过后 可以乱丢的宠物
Penny, she’s not just another fad that you can just pick up and throw away.
拜讬
Please.
听着,牠在这袒很寂寞 我发誓我会好好照顾牠
Look, she’s all alone here and I promise I’ll look out for her.
我发誓
I promise.
牠需要我
She– She kind of needs me.
只要妳忘记照顾牠或忘记餵牠… 别笑
The minute that you misplace her, that you forget to feed her– Don’t smile.
我是认真的,潘妮
I mean it, Pen.
谢谢妳,医生
Thanks, doc.
我们都离家很远,对吧?小家伙
We’re both a long way from home, aren’t we, little one?
Blarp!
波波
Blarp?
Blarp.
没错,我们就叫妳波波
That’s what we’ll call you. Blarp.
Nice girl.
乖孩子
漂亮的女孩
Pretty girl.
太棒了
Nice.
这里的大气可供人类呼吸
The atmosphere here can sustain human life.
我发现西方五哩处 有五百雷得的辐射物质
I’ve located 500 rads of radioactive material five miles west.
我们至少得让反应器再度恢复运作
We’ll need at least that much to get the core functioning again.
天亮复再行动
We start out at daybreak.
那样会比较安全
Be safer that way.
那是我的命令,少校
Those are my orders, major.
我同意你的建议,教授
I agree with your recommendation, professor.
关系和缓总是件好事
Détente is a beautiful thing.
喔,少校
Major.
很高兴你找到适合你的工作
It’s nice to see you found a calling to suit your talents.
一我在你离开前把床准备好了 一我说过我会饶你一命
– Turn down the bed before you leave. – I gave my word I’d let you live.
但我没说我会饶你多久
I never said for how long.
快乐时光结束了,少校
Family hour is over, major.
我们困在这袒会没命的
We’re dying here.
罗宾森疯了
Robinson is out of his league.
看着他的眼睛 跟我说你看不到他的恐惧
Look into his eyes and tell me you can’t see his fear.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!