如此年幼的鱼儿,放回水里吧
Such a little fish.
Throw her back in the water.
法那肯先生?
Mr. Flannagan?
你好
Hello there.
你大概认为我该学学收拾行李了
You’d think I would’ve learned how to pack
by now, with all the traveling I do.
你又要离开了?
Are you traveling again?
是的,我要去里维埃拉
Yes, sir! I’m off to the Riviera.
今早我看天气不太好
I looked out the window this morning,
saw rain and made up my mind…
就决定走了
…just like that.
是这样吗?
Just like that?
其实是那对瑞典双胞胎
Actually, it started last night.
You know those Swedish twins?
昨晚我们有个聚会
We had a big party.
她们想跟我一起去戛纳
They’re going to Cannes
and they want me to come.
晒晒太阳,你懂的
Get a little sun, you know how it is.
我懂
Yes, I know how it is.
正好来得及帮你锁行李吧
I guess I’m just in time
to help with your suitcase.
我想是的
I guess you are.
喂?
Yes?
试过法航吗?
Did you try Air France?
没有航♥班♥?
No planes are taking off at all?
巴黎这种天气有时会持续好几周
In Paris, this kind of weather
sometimes lasts for weeks.
火车呢?
What about the train?
5点?
5:00?
帮我订,叫人上来拿行李
All right, get me on it,
and send up for my luggage.
你要离开多久?
How long will you be gone?
天晓得那对双胞胎要玩多久
Who knows, with those two crazy Swedes!
之后我要去雅典
And after the Riviera,
I thought I’d go on to Athens.
希腊女人皮肤最白
You know, Greek women
have the whitest skin in the world.
然后呢?
That so?
我可以说继续忙生意
然后几周就回来
I could say I was going on business,
that I’d be back in a few weeks…
但我没必要骗你
…but I don’t have to pretend with you.
你是个聪明的姑娘
You’re a sensible girl.
我尽力
当然
-I try.
-Sure.
我听过你的录音,觉得很有趣
I heard your record, got a big kick out of it.
你一定很讨厌我
讨厌你?
-I thought you’d hate me.
-Hate you?
你不知道找到一个跟我想法相同的女孩
我有多满足
Why, you don’t know what a relief it is
to find a girl who thinks the way I do.
法国女孩观念很好
You French girls have the right idea,
it’s bonjour and adieu…
相遇,离别,之间夹杂着一点恋情
…and in between a little amour.
没有小题大做,没有歇斯底里
也没有眼泪
No big production,
no hysterics, no mascara running.
我们从不哭的
We never cry, Mr. Flannagan.
这正是我喜欢巴黎的地方
That’s why I love this place.
除了有一次,我哭了
Except once, once I did cry.
那是14号♥离我而去
That’s when No.14 left me.
进出口商
Export-import.
他用力关车门,夹到我手指
Yes. He slammed the car door,
and caught my thumb.
痛死了
That really hurt.
我会小心的
I’ll be very careful.
我能不能去车站送你?
这种雨天?
-Can I come along to the station?
-In this rain?
若我提早回家
跟我住一起的男人会起疑的
Because if I come home too early,
the man I live with, he’ll be suspicious.
你懂的
You know how it is.
我懂
Yes, I know how it is.
你走后我会觉得不习惯和无聊
It’s going to seem a little strange
and Ionely after you’ve gone…
至少开始几天会这样
…at least for the first few afternoons.
你会没事的
You’ll be all right.
我们在一起很快乐吧
We did have a good time, didn’t we?
十分快乐
The best.
你明年会来巴黎吗?
Will you be coming back
to Paris next year?
大概吧,如果我在附近的话
I guess so, if I’m in the neighborhood.
那我时不时去丽池看一下
Then maybe I’d better check
at the Ritz once in a while…
如果我在附近的话
…if I’m in the neighborhood.
照顾好自己
Well…
瘦姑娘
…take care of yourself, thin girl.
我会的,法那肯先生
I will, Mr. Flannagan.
怎么了?
没什么
-What’s the matter?
-Nothing.
真的没什么,是被烟熏的
It’s nothing, really. It’s the soot.
在火车站我常这样
Always happens to me in railroad stations.
我易受感染
I’m susceptible.
开车了
En voiture!
可以吗?
May I?
开车了,请上车
En voiture, s’il vous plait!
我想我要
Well, I guess I’d….
再见,瘦姑娘
Goodbye, thin girl.
再见,法那肯先生
Goodbye, Mr. Flannagan.
你答应过的
You promised!
别为我担心
You don’t have to worry about me.
之前有很多男人,之后也会有很多
There have been so many men before,
there’ll be so many after this.
接下来又是疯狂的一年
It’s going to be another one
of those crazy years.
你在戛纳时
我会跟银行家在布鲁塞尔
While you’re in Cannes,
I’ll be in Brussels with the banker.
他说要送我一部蓝色奔驰
He wants to give me a Mercedes Benz,
a blue one, it’s my favorite color.
你在雅典时
我会跟男爵在苏格兰
And while you’re in Athens,
I’ll be with the duke again, in Scotland.
但我不知道是否要去
But I don’t know whether I’ll go yet.
因为另外一个男人
邀我去多♥维♥尔共度夏天
Another man asked me to spend
the summer with him in Deauville.
他有马场,很有钱
He owns racehorses. He’s very rich.
他是20号♥
我是说21号♥,你是20号♥
He’s No. 20, I mean 21, you’re No. 20.
你看,法那肯先生
我完全没事
So you see, Mr. Flannagan,
I’ll be perfectly all right.
我会
I’II….
我会没事的
I’ll be all right.
法那肯先生,你在做什么?
Mr. Flannagan, what are you doing?
安静,亚莉,安静
Be quiet, Ariane, be quiet.
8月24日,周一
Monday, August 24 of this year…
法兰克法那肯和亚莉夏弗的案子
…the case of Frank Flannagan
and Ariane Chavasse…
出现在戛纳法♥院♥
…came up before the Superior Judge
in Cannes.
他们已结婚并定居在纽约
They are now married.
Serving a life sentence in New York.
美国的纽约
State of New York, USA.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!