片名: 爱的永恒欢乐
改编自JANETTE OKE的畅销小说
Maddy, honey, your shirt.
Maddy 亲爱的 你的衬衫
Jeff. That boy can sleep through anything.
Jeff 他总能睡过头
– Where’s my rosy cheeks? – There’s your good girl.
– 我的小甜心在哪里? – 你的好女儿 抱好了
There you go.
好的
– Mommy’s in a hurry. I need you to put your shirt on. – Matthew.
– 妈妈要不来及了 你自己把衬衫穿上 – Matthew
Thank you.
多谢了
– Jeff. – Sorry.
– Jeff – 对不起
– Cookie had to milk the cow again. – I lost track of time.
– Cookie又该挤牛奶了 – 我忘了
Come here, baby. Oh, my.
给我吧 宝贝
Good girl.
真是我的好女儿
– Morning, Jeff. – Morning.
– 早啊 Jeff – 早
Well, it’s not rare beefsteaks…
嗯 这些不是生牛排…
but you should eat your breakfast anyway, Jeff.
不过你都得把早餐吃了 Jeff
– Mornin’. – Mornin’, Scottie.
– 早 – 早 Scottie
Well?
嗯?
For what we are about to receive…
感谢上帝所赐…
Lord, we are grateful. Amen.
我们心怀感激之情 阿门
Amen.
阿门
You might as well slow down. It’s not like they can start without you.
你可以慢点吃吧 没有你他们又没法开始
It sets a bad example to the students if the teacher’s late.
老师迟到就会给学生树立一个坏榜样
Cookie, would you, please?
Cookie 你能照顾下她吗?
Oh, yeah. Come on here, you little sweet baby.
哦 好 来吧 小不点儿
– Now, baby. – You and I need to hurry as well.
– 好了 宝贝 – 我们也得快点儿
– We’ve gotta move those cows to that creek on the south side. – I’m comin’.
– 我们得把奶牛赶到南面的小河边 – 我就来
– All right now, Maddy. You listen to Cookie, all right? – Yes, ma’am.
– 好了 Maddy 你要听Cookie的话 好吗? – 好的 长官
You mind him. Take a nap when he tells you to. Stay out of trouble.
你要听他的 让你午睡的时候就午睡 别惹麻烦
And all day long, we gonna be chasin’rabbits and pickin’flowers.
我们一天都要去追小兔子 摘小花儿
Just havin’ a good ol’ time. See your daddy over there?
好好玩一玩 看到爸爸了吗?
Missie?
Missie啊?
What’s the matter? Did I forget something?
怎么了? 是我落下什么了吗?
No.
不是
I… just wanted to let you know to have a nice day.
我… 我只想祝你度过愉快的一天
“Have a nice day.” Well, thank you.
“祝你度过愉快的一天” 嗯 谢谢
Same to you.
你也一样
What is it you really wanted to say, Mr. LaHaye?
你到底想说什么 LaHaye先生?
I hate that we need the money from the teaching job.
我讨厌还要靠你教书来补贴家用
But between the drought and the cattle plague…
但是因为干旱和牛疫…
the herd’s much smaller than it should be.
牛群都长不大
Well, only the good Lord knows how big our herd should be.
嗯 只有上帝才知道它们该长多大
Let’s let our faith rest in him.
求上天保佑吧
– You’re right. – I know I am.
– 你说得对 – 我知道
I’d better get goin’, or Tettsford Junction’s gonna start lookin’ for a new teacher.
我得走了 否则Tettsford Junction就要另觅老师了
I love you.
我爱你
– Have a nice day. – You too.
– 祝今天愉快 – 你也是
Bring ’em up!
往上赶!
– Come on, Jeff!. – Help me up.
– 加油 Jeff! – 快帮帮我
Bring ’em up at the back here!
把它们赶到这后面来!
– Move ’em! – Hyah!
– 快走! – 驾!
Come on! Move!
快点! 快走啊!
– Get on up! – There they go.
– 加油! – 真是听话
Come on! Move ’em along!
快点! 赶过来!
– Scottie, Jeff! – Yeah? – Yeah?
– Scottie Jeff! – 什么事? – 怎么?
Drive the herd to the creek. I’ll meet you there a little bit.
把牛群赶到河那边 一会儿在那跟你们碰面
– All right. – All right.
– 好的 – 好的
Whoa.

Afternoon, Mr. LaHaye.
下午好 LaHaye先生
Mayor Doros. Abel.
Doros镇长 Abel
– What brings you out my way? – Always cut to the chase, don’t you?
– 什么风把你们吹到这儿了? – 你一直是个爽快人 是吧?
That usually suits me best, Sam.
我向来如此 Sam
That’s why we came to see this man, Abel.
所以我们才来见他 Abel
Always directly to the point and… honest to a fault.
总能一语中的… 直面错误
I don’t think you rode all the way out here just to pay me a compliment.
你的不期而至应该不只为了这一通赞美之词吧
It’s official business, Willie.
是公事 Willie
We need a sheriff in Tettsford Junction.
Tettsford Junction需要一名警长
If you’re here for my official position on the matter, I’d have to say I agree with you.
如果你在这儿是为了给我这一职位 那么我完全不意外
– I’m here to offer you the job. – I’m no lawman, Doros.
– 我来给你工作 – 可惜我不是这块料 Doros
Hear me out, Willie.
听我说完 Willie
This job doesn’t come without its, uh, share of bonuses.
这工作 呃 有很高的奖金
You get a good, steady paycheck.
你会有份稳定的收入
– Why me? – ‘Cause people like ya.
– 为什么是我? – 因为你人缘好
And you could be persuasive keepin’ the peace, get the job done.
你能保证这一带的治安 把工作做好
I appreciate it, but… not interested.
很感激 但… 我没兴趣
See, I got my hands full lookin’ after my herd until we take ’em to market.
你也看到了 我得全心照料这牛群 直到把它们卖♥♥掉
Well, I will be hirin’ a sheriff, Willie.
好吧 我会聘到一名警长的 Willie
And I’d like for that job to go to a man with integrity, like yourself.
我要找到一个像你这样正直的人 来担任这个职务
That way, you could help your family and the town.
那样的话 你能养家糊口 也能为整个镇出力
Just think about it, Willie.
考虑一下 Willie
I have a surprise for you today, boys and girls.
今天有个惊喜哦 孩子们
Someone has donated brand-new readers for our whole class.
有人给我们捐赠了崭新的读物
– Yes, Annie? – Are they for our very own to keep?
– 嗯 Annie? – 能让我们自己保管吗?
Everyone will get their very own copy…
每人都有一本…
to borrow for the rest of the year.
可以在年底的时候归还
Would you like to help me pass them out?
能帮我发一下吗?
There you go. That’s right. Over there.
给 好的 去那儿
Now, I’d like for you to open up your readers…
请大家打开书本…
and write your name on the inside cover.
在第一页写上你们的名字
Use pencil and use your best penmanship.
用铅笔把名字写得漂亮些
– Mrs. LaHaye? – Yes.
– LaHaye太太? – 嗯
My reader’s already got a name in it.
我这本已经写了一个名字
It’s says “Samuel H. Doros.”
是”Samuel H. Doros”
That’s because it was Mayor Doros who donated these readers.
因为是Doros镇长赠送的
Without his generosity, we wouldn’t have these new books.
没有他的慷慨相赠 我们就没有这些读本
All right, class.
大家注意了
I would like to start with our penmanship.
我们就从签名开始
Now let’s begin.
开始吧
Turn to page three.
翻到第三页
Whoa.

Hey, Mandy!
嘿 Mandy!
How much longer?
还要多久?
It should be any minute now.
随时都会到
– Look who’s up from her nap. – Oh.
– 看看谁醒了 – 哦
Miss Kathy never wants to miss the fun. Isn’t that right?
Kathy小姐也要来凑凑热闹 对吧?
Now I want you two to be on your best behavior.
你们两个一定要有礼貌
Just because we live in the Wild West does not mean that we have to act like it.
虽然我们住在西部 但没必要表现得那么野
I see ’em! I see ’em!
我看到他们了! 我看到了!
Oh, he’s here! He’s here!
哦 他到了! 他到了!
Pa!
爸!
Whoa.

Come here, sweetheart.
来吧 小甜心
Oh! Pa! You’re here!
哦! 爸! 你来了!
Oh, you’re finally here!
哦 你终于来了!
I’m here. I’m here, sweetheart.
我来了 我来了 小甜心
Oh, you’re a beautiful sight for these eyes.
哦 你永远这么可人
I promised your mother…
我向你母亲保证过…
I would memorize this very moment.
要记住这些时刻
Oh, Pa, I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed you.
哦 爸 你不知道我有多么想念你
Mama and the boys are fine, and they wish they were here.
你妈妈和弟弟们都很好 他们也希望能来
The cost of the trip was just too much for all of us.
但车马费对我们来说太贵了
I wish they could’ve come, too…
我真希望他们也来了…
but I am so glad that you didn’t wait any longer.
真高兴你没有拖得更久
Your mother and I agreed that the timing was right for me to make the journey.
我和你母亲都觉得是时候来了
And we know that God’s hand was in it.
我们都知道上天主宰着
‘Cause suddenly
因为突然之间
everything just fell into place.
一切都变得那么有条不紊
And I’m here… with you… my baby.
我竟然在这里… 和你在一起… 宝贝
– Oh! – My angel.
– 哦! – 我的小天使
I missed you so much.
我是那么想你
Oh! Come meet all your grandchildren…
哦! 来看看你的外甥们…
I’ve been writing to you about all these years.
这几年我都有给你写信

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!