I remember them as a very dark period of my life,
因为它充斥着恐惧和焦虑
because it was filled with this sense of dread and anxiety
我脑海里全是各种预想
and expectations building up in my head.
当时天气很冷
And it was also very cold.
我记得首映那天下了雪
I remember snowing on the main day,
我只记得当时感觉筋疲力竭
and I just remember that I felt burned out.
我的身体和精神
I felt physically and mentally
都快崩溃了
really in a bad way, I think,
我非常热切地想分享这部电影
and I just really wanted finally to share this film.
我介绍了电影
I had to introduce the film and after I did that,
介绍过程中我感到激♥情♥澎湃
which was incredibly emotional moment for me,
那之后我就回到了观众席上
I had to go and sit in the audience,
作为观众之一
and be part of the audience,
和他们一起观看电影
and watch the film with them.
我忐忑不安 不知道会有什么反响
I was terrified and I had no idea what to expect.
我知道我必须和观众分享这部电影
I knew that I have to share this film with the audience,
而我完全无法预料
and they will react,
他们会有什么反应
and I had no idea how.
全球首映
2017年6月13日
安纳西电影节
来源:欧洲新闻电视台
我清楚地记得那一时刻
I do remember that moment,
简直历历在目
that time extremely vividly.
电影播完了
The film comes to the end.
职员表开始滚动
The end credit starts to roll,
观众们的掌声响起
and the audience starts applauding.
后来掌声越来越大
But then that applause is transforming
如同雷鸣一般
into bigger applause,
再后来观众们越来越激动
and then that bigger applause is transforming
来源:欧洲新闻电视台
他们纷纷起立鼓掌
into standing ovation.
掌声持续了12分钟
and that lasts 12 minutes.
电影结束观众起立鼓掌时
There was just this incredible relief
我简直如释重负
when we had that standing ovation at the end of the film.
那是我生命中
That was a moment in my life when it just,
毫无负担的一刻
it all sort of washed away.
前五年承受的压力都烟消云散
The stress of the previous five years.
我意识到 人们非常欣赏
Just realizing that we had done something
我们的作品
that people appreciated.
那之后不管会发生什么
Whatever happened after that,
不管在其他国家或者电影节
whether it was successful in other countries
成功与否
or other festivals,
我们都铭记着 这部电影
we knew that there was this kind of appreciation
得到过这种赞赏
for the film there.
我认为那一刻真的是个转折点
And I think that was a real turning point
那之后事情发展得很快
and things moved very fast after that.
首映结束后我们直接去了上海
The day after Annecy we went straight out to Shanghai.
来源:油管:上海官方电视台频道
我们抓住每一个
We said yes to every opportunity
宣传电影的机会
to promote the film.
我们接受了所有采访
We said yes to every interview,
来源:油管:希腊沃达丰
休和我上了所有放映礼
every screening with Hugh and I
来源:油管:DP/30:口述好莱坞历史
来源:油管:电影城
来源:油管:混合媒体电视网的红毯报道
来源:油管:吉尔·沃杜瓦
参加了每一个宣传活动
and all the promotional action.
我们几乎没回过家
We barely went home.
来源:油管:阿贾尔青年电影节
10个月里我们坐了90次航♥班♥
We had 90 flights in 10 months,
也就是每个月9到10次
so you know, having nine or 10 flights a month
我们争取出席所有首映礼
to try and be there for all the premiers
并且尽可能地多开记者招待会
and to just do as much press as possible
来源:油管:希腊沃达丰
因为我们认为成功不是理所当然的
because we didn’t wanna take anything for granted
我们已经花了七年
and we’d spent seven years,
甚至更长的时间 来制♥作♥电影
or more even, making the film.
所以我们想尽最大努力
And so we wanted to do everything possible
来让它成功
to make it successful.
我真的很感动
It really is touching,
自己竟然真的做出了一部
to know that you actually made a film
能使人潸然泪下
that can make people cry,
还能鼓舞人心的电影
that can inspire people,
我认为那对我来说
and I think that’s, for me,
就是电影发行最大的成功之处
the biggest success of the release.
观众们反响强烈
The reception of the audience,
不仅院线观众如此
and it wasn’t just in the cinemas.
电影节观众也一样
It was also at the festivals.
我们已经得了16个 不对 应该是
We got 16, I think now we’ve actually,
因为上个月又得了2个
’cause we got another couple over the past month,
所以我们一共得了18个观众奖
I think we got 18 audience awards.
这些奖项是观众投票选出的
And those awards are voted for by the audiences
在某种程度上 它们就是最高奖项
and in a way they’re like the best awards
因为这说明那些
because it’s the people going out there
不辞辛劳地来参加电影节的观众
bothering to attend the festivals
愿意不嫌麻烦地为你投票
and bothering to vote
支持你的作品
and backing you for what you’ve done.
在中国 在美国
In China, in the US,
在德国 在荷兰
in Germany, the Netherlands,
实际上 在我们去过的所有国家
in virtually every country we visited,
都有观众热泪盈眶地找到我们
we had these people coming up to us with tears
想和我们分享他们对影片的爱
that wanted to share their love
想拥抱我们
and wanted to come up to us and hug us.
我多希望也有人能对文森特
I wish that Vincent could have had
说这些温暖的话 释放这些善意
some of these kind words, these good emotions,
敞开他们的怀抱
these hugs that I have received,
我相信这能帮他走下去
because I believe that this could keep him going
给他继续活着的信念
and keep him alive for more years
保持梦想的勇气 和创作的动力
and keep him dreaming and creating.
电影艺术和科学学院
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
邀请你们作为嘉宾
invites you to be its guest
来源:油管:奥斯卡
奥斯卡提名日
2018年1月23日
索波特 肖恩的公♥寓♥
出席第三十七届年度颁奖典礼
at the 37th annual awards presentation.
这部电影在电影节反响很不错
The film had done really well at festivals,
在影院也很火爆
really well in the cinemas.
它创造了非常丰厚的收益
Financially it had been a success.
然而不知为何 我们仍被电影业内人士
Yet somehow we were still viewed as outsiders
视为门外汉
within the film industry.
而电影人在业内能获得的最大认可
And the biggest stamp of legitimacy that you can get
就是被奥斯卡提名
in the film industry is an Oscar nomination.
2018年奥斯卡颁奖前的那段时间
We were all racked with nerves in the days
我们都坐立不安
leading up to the announcement of the Oscars, 2018.
最佳动画长片提名有
For best animated feature film,
《宝贝老板》
The Boss Baby.
《养家之人》
The Bread Winner.
《寻梦环游记》
Coco
《公牛历险记》
Ferdinand.
和《至爱梵高》
And, Loving Vincent.
♪ 现在我终于知道 ♪
♪ Now I understand ♪
♪ 你想对我倾诉什么 ♪
♪ what you tried to say to me ♪
♪ 众醉独醒 你有多么痛苦 ♪
♪ how you suffered for your sanity ♪
♪ 众生愚愚 你有多想让他们自♥由♥ ♪
♪ how you tried to set them free ♪
♪ 但那时他们不听 ♪
♪ They would not listen ♪
♪ 更不懂 ♪
♪ they did not know how ♪
♪ 也许 此时的他们想听了 ♪
♪ perhaps they’ll listen now ♪
♪ 尽管他们不曾爱过你 ♪
♪ For they could not love you ♪
♪ 但是你依然情真意切 ♪
♪ but still your love was true ♪
♪ 但在一个繁星点点的夜晚 希望消逝 ♪
♪ and when no hope was left in sight on that starry starry night ♪
♪ 你结束了生命 就像恋人常做的那样 ♪
♪ You took your life as lovers often do ♪
♪ 假如我在 文森特 我会对你说 ♪
♪ But I could have told you Vincent ♪
♪ 红尘俗世 本就无缘于如此美好的你 ♪
♪ this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you ♪
♪ 繁星点点的夜晚 ♪
♪ Starry starry night ♪
♪ 你的自画像挂在一个个空荡的展厅中 ♪
♪ portraits hung in empty halls ♪
♪ 无框的头像悬在一面面不知名的墙上 ♪
♪ frameless heads on nameless walls ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!