算了算了 我的好丈夫
Come, gentle my Lord.
把您的烦恼的面孔收起
Sleek o’er your rugged looks.
今天晚上 您必须和颜悦色地招待客人
Be bright and jovial among your guests tonight.
你知道班柯 和他的弗里恩斯尚在人间
Thou know’st that Banquo, and his Fleance, lives?
您不要多想这些了
You must leave this.
当那些女巫们
He chid the sisters
最初称我为王的时候 他呵斥她们
when first they put the name of king upon me
叫她们对他说话
and bade them speak to him.
她们就像先知似的 说他的子孙将相继为王
Then, prophet-like, they hailed him father to a line of kings.
她们把一顶
Upon my head
没有后嗣的王冠戴在我的头上
they placed a fruitless crown
把一根没有人继承的御杖放在我的手里
and put a barren sceptre in my grip,
然后再从我的手里夺去
thence to be wrenched with an unlineal hand,
我自己的子孙却得不到继承
no son of mine succeeding.
要是果然是这样
If it be so,
那玷污的是我的手 受益的却是班柯后裔
for Banquo’s issue have I filed my mind.
我为了他们
For them
暗♥杀♥了仁慈的邓肯
the gracious Duncan have I murdered,
为了他们 良心上背负深深的内疚和不安
put rancours in the vessel of my peace
只是为了使他们
only for them.
可以登上王座
To make them kings,
使班柯的种子登上王座
the seed of Banquo kings!
是什么事情
What’s to be done?
你暂时不必知道 最亲爱的宝贝
Be innocent of the knowledge, dearest chuck,
等事成以后 你再鼓掌称快吧
till thou applaud the deed.
我的头脑里充满着蝎子
Full, full of scorpions, is my mind.
我的话使你惊奇
Thou marvell’st at my words.
可是不要说话
Hold thee still.
以不义开始的事情 须以罪恶使它巩固
Things bad begun make themselves strong by ill.
来 使人盲目的黑夜
Come, seeling night.
遮住可怜的白昼的温柔的眼睛
Scarf up the tender eye of pitiful day
用你的无形的毒手
and, with thy bloody and invisible hand,
毁除
cancel
那使我畏惧的重大的绊脚石吧
and tear to pieces that great bond which keeps me pale.
起来
Get up!
将军 我们今天晚上要举♥行♥一次隆重的宴会
Tonight we hold a solemn supper, sir,
请你千万出席
and I’ll request your presence.
谨遵陛下命令 我的忠诚
Let Your Highness command upon me to the which my duties are,
永远接受陛下的使唤
with a most indissoluble tie, forever knit.
今天下午你要骑马去吗
Ride you this afternoon?
是的 陛下
Av, my good Lord.
我原本很想请你参加今天的会议 给我们一些好提议
We should have else desired your good advice in this day’s council,
那我们明天再谈吧
but we’ll take tomorrow.
你要骑到很远的地方吗
Is’t far you ride?
陛下 我想尽量把现在到晚餐前的时光消磨在马背上
As far, my Lord, as will fill up the time ‘twixt this and supper,
我的马总也跑不快的
go not my horse the better.
不要误了我们的宴会
Fail not our feast.
陛下 我一定不失约
My Lord, I will not.
我听说我那个凶恶的侄子已经到了英格兰
We hear our bloody cousin is bestowed in England,
不承认他那残忍♥的弑父重罪
not confessing his cruel parricide,
却到处向人传播离奇荒谬的谣言
filling his hearers with strange invention.
可是我们明天再谈吧
But of that tomorrow.
请上马吧 再会
Hie you to horse.
等你晚上回来的时候再会
Adieu, till you return at night.
弗里恩斯也跟着你去吗
Goes Fleance with you?
是 陛下 时间已经不早 我们要出发了
Ay, my good Lord. Our time does call upon’s.
再见
Farewell.
要不了一个小时
Within this hour, at most,
我就可以告诉你们 什么地方有埋伏
I will advise you where to plant yourselves,
等看准机会 再通知你们在什么时间动手
acquaint you with the perfect spy of the time the moment on it,
这件事情一定要在今晚干好 而且要远离王宫
for it must be done tonight, and something from the palace.
你们必须记住 不能把我牵涉进去
Always thought that I require a clearness.
同时
And with him,
为了避免留下枝节
to leave no rubs nor botches in the work,
你们还要把他身边的 儿子弗里恩斯 也一起杀了
Fleance, his son that keeps him company,
他们父子两人的死 对我同样重要
whose absence is no less material to me than is his father’s,
必须让他们同时接受黑暗的命运
must embrace the fate of that dark hour.
快逃
Fly!
逃 弗里恩斯 逃
Fly, Fleance! Fly!
麦克白万岁 麦克白万岁 麦克白万岁
Hail, Macbeth! Hail, Macbeth! Hail, Macbeth!
大家各就各位
You know your own degrees.
请就坐 总之 竭诚欢迎你们
Sit down. At first and last, the hearty welcome.
我们的主妇现在还坐在她的宝座上
Our hostess keeps her state
可是我就要请她对你们殷勤招待
but in best time we will require her welcome.
陛下 请您替我向我们所有的朋友们
Pronounce it for me, sir, to all our friends,
表示我的欢迎的诚意吧
for my heart speaks they are welcome.
陛下…
Your Majesty.
大家不要拘束 乐一个畅快
Be large in mirth, anon,
等会儿我们就要围桌痛饮一番
we’ll drink a measure the table round.
你的脸上有血
There’s blood upon thy face.
那就是班柯的
‘Tis Banquds then.
他被结果了吗
Is he dispatched?
陛下 他的咽喉已经割破了
My Lord, his throat is cut.
谁杀了弗里恩斯 也一样值得夸奖
He’s good that did the like for Fleance.
要是你把他也杀了 就是一个无比的好汉
If thou didst it, thou art the nonpareil.
陛下 弗里恩斯逃走了
Most royal sir, Fleance is soaped.
我的心病本来可以痊愈
Then comes my fit again.
现在它又要发作了
I had else been perfect,
我本来可以像大理石一样完整 像岩石一样坚固
whole as the marble, founded as the rock,
像空气一样广大自♥由♥
as broad and general as the casing air.
现在我却被恼人的疑惑和恐惧
But now I am cabined, cribbed, confined,
所包围拘束
bound in to saucy doubts and fears.
陛下 您还没有劝过客
My royal Lord, you do not give the cheer.
谢天谢地
Thanks for that.
亲爱的 我差点忘了
Sweet remembrancer!
来 请放量醉饱吧
Now, good digestion wait on appetite
愿各位胃纳健旺 身强力壮
and health on both.
要是班柯在座
Here had we now our country’s honour roofed,
那我们全国的精英就济济一堂了
were the graced person of our Banquo present,
我宁愿嗔怪他的疏忽
who may I rather challenge for unkindness
也不愿为他的意外而惋惜
than pity for mischance.
陛下 他今天的爽约 是他自己的过失
His absence, sir, lays blame upon his promise.
什么事情使陛下这样变色
What is’t that moves Your Highness?
-是你们谁干的 -什么事 陛下
-Which of you have done this? -What, my good Lord?
你不能说这是我♥干♥的
Thou canst not say that I did it.
陛下病了
His Highness is not well.
坐下 尊贵的朋友们
Sit, worthy friends.
请各位安坐吧
Pray you, keep seat.
他的癫狂不过是暂时的
The fit is momentary.
一会儿就好
Upon a thought he will again be well.
要是你们太注意他 他也许会动怒
If much you note him, you shall offend him
发起狂来更加厉害
and extend his passion.
尽管自己吃喝 不要理他吧
Feed and regard him not.
你是一个男子吗
Are you a man?
我是无畏的男人 魔鬼害怕的我也敢面对
Ay, and a bold one that dare look on that which might appal the devil.
啊 这倒说得不错
O proper stuff!
你瞧那边
Prithee, see there.

Behold.
瞧 瞧 你怎么说
Look, lo! How say you?
这不过是你的恐惧 绘出的幻象
This is the very painting of your fear.
如同你所说的 引导你去行刺邓肯的空中匕♥首♥
This is the air-drawn dagger which you said led you to Duncan.
你为何这种表情
Why do you make such faces?
我现在是站在这儿吧 那我刚才真看见他了
If I stand here, I saw him.
陛下 您尊贵的朋友们 不能没有您在场
My worthy Lord, your noble friends do lack you.
在没有法律保障的古代 杀人流血很常见
Blood hath been shed ere now, in the olden time.
那时 人头一落地
The time has been that, when the brains were out,
人就死了
the man would die
一切就结束了
and there an end.
可现在他们却会再站起来 把我们推下宝座
But now they rise again and push us from our stools.
这真比那件谋杀案更为离奇
This is more strange than such a murder is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!