getting away with what they’ve been doing for years.
制止他们一直以来的剥削
And you can.
而你就是这个人
You can, Rita, believe me.
相信我 丽塔 你行的
What about Connie? I mean, she’s shop steward. We voted for her.
康妮呢 她是工人代表 我们选的
But this needs a leader.
你们需要有人牵头
Someone to inspire the girls, to make the points clear.
来激励姑娘们 阐明你们的观点
And that ain’t Connie. Not at the moment.
康妮不行 至少现在不能
Not with George the way he is.
她忙着照顾乔治
I’ve already spoke to her.
我找她谈过了
She’s more than happy for you to have a go.
她很乐意由你带头
More than.
非常乐意
Look, don’t say nothing now.
别急着拒绝
Just sleep on it. Will you?
回去考虑一下 行吗
Do you want to wait in here? Ey?
要不要进来等 什么
Do you want to wait in here? No, you’re all right.
车里来等吧 不用了
It’s tipping it down. Please. I’m dripping.
来吧 雨这么大 我都淋湿了
I know. Get in.
我知道 上车吧
I’ll get it all over your car. Come in, quick, quick.
我会把车弄湿的 上来 快点
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God. Gosh, you’re soaked.
天啊 老天 你湿透了
I’m so sorry. It’s fine. Really.
对不起 没关系
I’ll ruin your car. We met before, actually.
我把车都弄湿了 其实我们见过的
Do you remember, in the corridor? Yeah.
你还记得吗 在学校走廊 是啊
I’ve been hoping to run into you for a day or two, actually.
其实这两天我一直想找你
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I was wondering if you’d sign a letter.
我想你能不能在这签个字
I’m making a formal complaint
我写了一份正式的投诉
to the headmaster about Mr. Clarke’s use of the cane.
向校长投诉克拉克老师打人的事情
What?
什么
He seems to think my son… Sorry, I mean…
他认为我儿子 对不起 我是说
You were there for the same reason I was?
那天你找他 也是说这个事吗
Yes. He was indiscreet enough to mention why you’ve been there.
他说漏嘴 告诉我你也是
Of course.
是啊
I think he was suggesting we were both hysterical
他觉得我们只是无理取闹
and desperately needed to calm down.
需要冷静冷静
I had it all straight in my head what I was gonna tell him
我心里想了好多话要说
and what I was gonna say.
都想了半天了
It’s just… Oh, you can’t talk to Mr. Clarke.
但是… 你没法和克拉克讲理
I mean, nobody can. He… You have to listen.
不可能的 他只让你听
He’s a bully. Which is why he beats them.
他是个混球 所以他才打孩子
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Go on, then. Give us a pen.
是啊 把笔给我吧
Thanks.
谢谢
It’s stopped. Yeah. That’s just my luck, isn’t it?
雨停了 是啊 我真幸运
Thanks.
谢谢
I know you’re not mentioning it
我知道你不会提
because you’re being polite. It’s just…
因为你很有修养 但是…
You know, when we met in the corridor, I was really upset,
我在走廊遇到你时真的很生气
and I never usually use that type of language.
我不是经常说脏话的
Don’t you? No.
是吗 是的
Because I called Mr. Clarke a complete cock.
我当面骂克拉克是个傻♥逼♥
Oh. Oh! Did you? Fair enough.
真的吗 说得太好了
Well, he is.
他确实是
Here they come. Left a bit of a puddle, now.
他们出来了 我弄得这全是水
It’s all right, David’s getting in the back.
没关系 戴维坐后面
That dress, I’ve seen it before, it’s lovely. In Vogue.
这裙子我在《时尚》上看到过 很漂亮
Oh, thanks. It’s Biba.
谢谢 是芘芭的
Is it? Well… well, it’s still gorgeous.
是吗 还是很漂亮[丽塔没听懂牌子]
Have a good day, yeah? You too. Be good.
祝你愉快 你也是 要乖哦
And you.
你也是
Hell, Sandra. I think you’ve had a bit of shrinkage in the wash.
桑德拉 你裤子洗缩水了吧
Hot pants. Mary Quants.
这是小热裤 玛丽奎的
Give them back to her, they look fucking painful.
还给她吧 真难看[布兰达也没听懂牌子]
l think they look lovely. Thanks.
我觉得很可爱 谢谢
It’s like what Brenda said, isn’t it?
布兰达上次说得对
This ain’t Knightsbridge, it’s Dagenham.
这里是达格南 不是高级区
If you wanna get spotted, you gotta stand out more.
想被发掘 就得更加与众不同
And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do.
我正是这么做的
Yesterday were great, weren’t it? Being on strike?
昨天真的很棒 你是说罢♥工♥吗
It’s a glimpse, isn’t it? Of how it could be.
这还只是牛刀小试 对吧
Well, that’s what it’s about, isn’t it?
这正是我们想要的 不是吗
Pitch-bleeding-black. I couldn’t see me hand in front of me face.
黑漆漆的 伸手不见五指
Finally when he turns the lights on,
最后他把灯打开
it was actually stuck to me bottom lash.
原来黏在我下睫毛上了
She got fired.
她被解雇了
Blimey.
天啊
I’m here, just. Oh, Christ. Connie? Con?
我总算到了 康妮
Rita, I… No, I just wanna say something.
丽塔 我有话想说
Sorry, I just, um…
对不起 我
If I was to get a bit more involved, you know, with Albert,
我答应继续跟艾伯特抗♥议♥
it’s only because I’ve got a gob on me.
是因为我口才还行
You’re the heartbeat of this place, always have been.
你才是我们的领导 永远都是
Rita, look at me, all at sixes and sevens.
丽塔你看 我现在一团糟
You can do this and you should.
你能行的 就该你牵头
Here we go.
开工了
Man!
有男人出没
Brian.
布莱恩呀
Hello, Brian.
你好 布莱恩
Is that a cotton bob in your pocket or a hard-on?
你包里是博布棉 还是你的小♥弟♥弟♥
What’s he doing? Having a fiddle.
他在做什么 看那小脸皱得
Here, Con. Pass them out, girls.
康妮 传下去 姑娘们
Yeah, come on, Rita. Go on, Rita. Give them hell.
丽塔 给他们点颜色看看
Ignore it. Ignore it?
别理它 别理它
Standard issue, day after a walkout.
这是对付罢♥工♥的惯用手法
Have you seen the language?
看这语气
“Your flagrant aggressive disregard
你们公然藐视
for the existing complaints procedure.”
正常投诉程序
Tone of that? They don’t mean it.
什么意思啊 他们不是这个意思
So why are they saying it? That’s how we’ve always done it.
为什么这么说 一直是这么做的
All the other strikes. It’s like the rules.
对所有罢♥工♥都是 这是规矩
Oh, no, no, no. I’m sorry.
不 不 不好意思
Sorry, we ain’t playing that game. We ain’t your men, remember.
对不起 我们不玩了 我们不受你摆布
We’re us. And we certainly won’t be addressed in this manner.
我们女工不会就此罢休
No.
是啊
All those in favor of
大家投票
not only maintaining but increasing our current industrialaction
赞成继续抗♥议♥
by going to an immediate all-out stoppage
全面罢♥工♥
until we get the same rates of pay as the men.
直到和男工同工同酬…
What? Equal pay?
什么 同工同酬
Why not? Because that’s what this is really about, isn’t it?
为什么不行 这才是关键所在
We’re on the lowest rate in the whole of the bleeding factory
整个工厂里我们的工资最低
despite the fact we’ve got considerable skill.
尽管我们干的是技术活
And there’s only one possible reason for that.
这些只有一个原因
It’s because we’re women. Yeah.
我们是女人 没错
And in the workplace,
全世界的女工
women get paid less than men no matter what skill they got.
无论技术 工资都很低
Which is why, from now on, we gotta demand a level playing field
所以从现在起 我们要求男女平等
and rates of pay which reflect the job,
要求同工同酬 技术工加薪
not whether you’ve got a dick or not.
不管你有没有鸡♥巴♥
This strike is about one thing and one thing only, fairness.
我们罢♥工♥ 只为一件事 公平
Yeah. That’s right.
是啊 就该这样
Equal pay or nothing. Yes.
没有平等待遇就不工作 对
All those in favor? Yes.
大家赞成吗 赞成
Everybody out.
大家罢♥工♥ 走
Well, it’s got nothing to do with me.
和我没关系
An all-out stoppage?
所有人都罢♥工♥?
Also, the specifics of this strike, they’ve widened out a bit.
而且增加了条款
Christ.
老天
Shit.
该死的
Fucking Ada. Equal pay?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 同等待遇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!