Ey?
你说什么
You can afford to have principles.
你可以坚守原则
I mean, you ain’t the breadwinner.
你又不用挣钱养家
It’s nice. It’s a bit extra, but you don’t have to.
女人真好 那点小钱挣不挣都一样
I have to fucking work.
但我他妈得工作
Pay the electric and the food and the coal, the fucking basics.
我得付电费 买♥♥煤买♥♥吃的
Only now I can’t.
现在我没钱挣了
Fucking idiot.
蠢女人
Do you believe in this women’s strike?
你赞同这次的女工罢♥工♥吗
No, I don’t. They shouldn’t get the same as lads.
不 她们工钱不该跟我们一样多
You don’t believe in equal pay?
你不赞同工薪平等吗
No, no, no. Not for women.
不不不 女的不该拿那么多
The men are the breadwinners. The women shouldn’t strike
男人挣钱养家 女人不该罢♥工♥
because a lot of them husbands work here.
因为她们的丈夫还得工作
Now that the lads have been made redundant,
现在男工多数下岗
they’re gonna be nervous.
工会肯定很紧张
And Monty, Ford has rattled him, I can tell.
我看得出来 福特已经把蒙蒂收买♥♥了
So be careful what news you share with him, all right?
所以别跟他说太多 知道吗
That’s our fridge. Bingo.
那是我们的冰箱 答对了
Excuse me. What’s going on?
借过 发生了什么事
We ain’t paid the HP.
我们付不起冰箱的分期
Last of mine went in the electric bill. How are you set?
我最后的钱交电费了 你没意见吧
You want me to hold the door open for you?
要我开门吗
Go on. I’ll make life a little bit easier for you.
走吧 来我帮你们
You spent the money. Ey?
你把那钱花了吗 什么
Spent the last of the emergency, out of the repair kit.
工具箱里那笔应急的钱
I had to pay the milkman.
我得付牛奶钱
Not that it matters, we ain’t got a fridge.
现在倒好 没冰箱了 牛奶往哪儿放
Why? What do you mean, why?
为什么 什么为什么
Could have put him off till next week. He wanted paying.
为什么不能下周付呢 人家找来了
Should’ve told him we didn’t have it. Right.
那你该说我们没钱 是呀
I’m in charge of the money.
管钱的是我
Ain’t much fucking good at it, are you? We might have some left.
你要是会管 我们至于这样吗
Welcome to the real world, Rita.
欢迎来到现实世界 丽塔
This is being on strike.
现在是罢♥工♥时期
You run out of cash and you end up screaming at each other.
没收入 我们就会吵架
What happened to you? Oh, shut up.
你怎么了 闭嘴吧
Don’t you tell me “Shut up.” Eddie… Hi, Rita.
别这样 埃迪 你好 丽塔
All right, Marge?
你好 玛姬
I thought you were back at work.
我以为你已经回去工作了
Can you come in now, please? In a minute.
你能进来了吗 马上
No, no, we’re still on strike. Oh, right.
没有 我们还在罢♥工♥ 那好吧
Sharon. – I was sure I saw
香农等等 -我确实看见
your Sandra down the factory.
桑德拉去工厂了
Sandra? Yeah, it was her.
桑德拉吗 是的
Love, in a minute. I’ll see you later, all right?
亲爱的 等一下 再见
All right.
好的
I’m sorry, love. Mummy’s gotta sort something.
对不起 亲爱的 妈妈要出去一下
But you said… Yeah, I know I did.
但是你答应过… 是的 我知道
Eddie? Eddie, can you look after Sharon?
埃迪 能帮我看着香农吗
I’ll be back later, love. It’s all right, sweetheart.
我一会儿就回来 没事的宝贝
Yes. I like this. This is beautiful.
没错 我喜欢这感觉 真漂亮
Hi. Sally, is it?
是叫萨莉吧
Sandra. Sandra, yes.
是桑德拉 好的 桑德拉
Okay, chin up for me. Find this light up here.
头抬起来 好的 脸对着光
Find it birdie. There we go.
往上看 好的
That’s a little bit sexy. Okay, there we go.
挺性感 非常好
Fabulous, you’re a natural.
真不错 你简直就是天生的模特
Let’s go down on the floor, here.
现在看地下 这儿
I like that. I like that.
我喜欢这感觉 我喜欢
And I fucking well like that.
太他妈漂亮了
I don’t know about you guys, I’ve forgotten about the car.
不知道你们怎么想 我已经忘记拍车了
That’s great. Let’s go up here.
非常好 现在看这里
Let’s go nice and high now, guys.
伙计们我们现在从上面的角度拍
Straight into the camera.
眼睛看镜头
Sandra.
桑德拉
Keep that. Just keep the pose going there, Sandra.
保持这个姿势不动 桑德拉
I’m sorry, can I just take a minute?
不好意思 能暂停一下吗
Do you wanna get…? I need a minute.I’m sorry.
你需要 给我一分钟
Sure.
好的
This is something I’ve always wanted. I know.
这是我一直以来的梦想 我知道
I mean, I don’t even know if I really care about equal pay.
我不知道 我是否真的想要工薪平等
It’s still a shitty factory.
我讨厌那该死的工厂
This is just a brochure, but, you know…
这只是为宣传手册拍的
It’s only trade, but it’ll lead on.
只是小活 但我可以做大的
Get my foot in the door, you know?
我才刚刚入行
I just don’t wanna let you down. You haven’t let us down.
我不想让你失望 你还没让我们失望
You haven’t gone back to work, have you?
你还没回去工作 不是吗
Because that’s the deal here, isn’t it?
你们说好了是吧
They set up this shoot, you go back to work?
给你拍照片 换你回来工作
Only you haven’t gone back to work, have you? So…
但是你不是还没复工吗
But if they don’t use these photos… Sandra.
要是他们不用这些照片… 桑德拉
Look at you.
看看你自己
You are a model.
你是个模特
You’re a natural.
你天生就是这块料
They couldn’t get better.
他们找不到比你更好的人选了
You could, though.
但是你还有更好的选择
There she is. Up against the clock now, my love.
她来了 抓紧吧亲爱的
Come along. Drape yourself across this vehicle.
来吧 躺在车上
I shall avert my eyes.
我不会偷看的
How’s this look?
这造型怎么样
No?
不好吗
Hi, Mum.
妈妈
Mum, we’ve gotta go.
妈妈 我们该走了
Yes. Sorry, darling.
是的 对不起 宝贝
You’re going, are you? You know I am. I said.
你要去? 你知道的 我告诉过你
Rita asked me to go special.
丽塔特别叫我去
You gotta fight for what you believe in, George.
要为自己的信仰而战 乔治
You know that more than anyone.
这你比谁都清楚
You think I’d do the same again? If another war come round?
你觉得要再有战争 我还会冲上去吗
I know you would.
我知道你会的
I love you.
我爱你
Go.
去吧
Minister, the unions are turning.
部长 工会倒戈了
The other unions. Normally, they all band together.
一般工会是和工人一条阵线的
Yes, I gather that’s called solidarity.
我知道 那叫”团结”
They’re not being solid. The men want to return to work.
现在不再团结了 男工想复工
So they’re telling unions to withdraw support,
要求工会不再支持女工罢♥工♥
put pressure on the women to end the dispute.
给女工施压 以制止抗♥议♥
They’ll be back within the week. We’ll see.
他们一周内就会复工 走着瞧吧
You’re assuming the girls will do as they’re told.
你们觉得女工会乖乖听话是吧
It’s not my fault.
又不是我的错
Connie. You said it was important.
康妮 你说这会很重要
Thanks. Listen, I’m sorry I’m late.
谢谢 听着 抱歉我迟到了
We’ve got to talk before this meeting.
我们得先谈谈
They’re ready for you now. This way, ladies.
他们在等你们 女士们 这边请
They’ve hung you out to dry.
你们被落下不管了
Lads in the other unions have had enough.
其他工会的男工受够了 想复工
So whatever they say to you now, don’t believe it.
所以无论工会说什么 都不要信
We’ll sort it out later, all right?
我们之后再商量好吗
We’re absolutely behind you still, Rita.
丽塔 我们还是支持你的
You and the girls.
你和其他女工的
We’re not saying otherwise.
我们没说不支持
We’ve got other representatives
来自其他工会的代表
from other unions to pledge their support.
也表示支持你们
You haven’t got them all though, have you?
不是所有工会都支持
The important ones.
重要的工会还没争取到吧
No, but we’re very confident we’ll prevail.
是的 但我们有信心 会争取到的
The thing is though, we’ve got the national conference coming up.
事实上 全国工会会议马上要召开了
The most sensible thing, probably, would be just go to a vote.
最重要的事情 就是在会上表决

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!