♪ 像凋落的玫瑰一样随风而逝 ♪
♪ …dissolve itself in the wind with the roses. ♪
♪ 炽热之爱永不枯萎 ♪
♪ So strong that it will not surrender. ♪
♪ 我会呵护这份爱 ♪
♪ I will watch over it, ♪
♪ 我会捍卫这份爱 ♪
♪ I will defend it… ♪
♪ 使其免受外界荼毒 ♪
♪ …from all those poisoned hidden dangers… ♪
♪ 这份执着深扎我心 ♪
♪ …that would want to rip from the heart. ♪
♪ 伶人的爱啊 ♪
♪ Poor love! ♪
♪ 也许你会离开 ♪
♪ Maybe you will go, ♪
♪ 投入她人怀抱寻觅慰藉 ♪
♪ to look for other women’s caress. ♪
♪ 怜人的我啊 ♪
♪ Poor me! ♪
♪ 如果你返乡归来 ♪
♪ And if you come back… ♪
♪ 那时你会发现良辰美景已逝 佳人迟暮 ♪
♪ you will find every beauty already faded in me.♪
♪ 但是爱不会 ♪
♪ But love, no, ♪
♪ 我的爱不会像我的金发一样褪色消弭 ♪
♪My love cannot fade away like the gold in my hair. ♪
♪ 忠贞不悔 至死不渝 ♪
♪ Until I die it will be alive in me. ♪
♪ 我的心中只有你 ♪
♪ Only for you. ♪
孩子啊 你不知道歌♥名叫什么 我怎么帮你
But, son, if you don’t know the title, how can I help you?
就是曲调优美 非常浪漫
It’s that pretty, romantic one…
但是爱不会 你怎么不早说
Ma L’Amore No. Why didn’t you say so?
十块钱 去收银台付钱吧
Ten lire. Pay at the cashier’s.
你不试听一下吗 – 为什么
Don’t you test it? – What for?
也许坏了呢 – 这是全新的
It might be defective. – It’s brand-new!
玛莲娜小姐 我这颗燃烧的心 为你写了无数封信
Miss Malena, this heart of mine, on fire, has written so many letters,
但我却无法鼓起勇气寄给你
and if I didn’t have the courage to send them to you,
只是因为不想伤害你
it was only because I didn’t want to do you harm.
如果我寄出了这一封 请见谅
So forgive me if I dare to send you this one.
镇上有很多流言蜚语
I want you to know that this town has many gossips…
恶意中伤你 说你有个情夫
who say bad things about you… that you have a secret lover.
我知道这不是真的 你没有任何人
I know it’s not true. You don’t have anyone.
你丈夫走后 你心中唯一的男人 只有我
After your husband, the only man in your life is me.
我得走了 明天学校见
I have to go. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.
再见
So long!
别迷路了
Don’t get lost!
律师大人 你把报纸拿反了
Mr. Lawyer! Your newspaper’s upside down!
多管闲事
Mind your own fucking business!
早上好 玛莲娜夫人 你还好吗 令尊可好
Good morning, Signora Malena. Are you well? How is your father?
看够了吧 演出结束 她走了
The show’s over! She’s gone now!
我忘带钥匙了
I forgot the key.
看来大家说的是真的了
So it’s true what people say!
你怎么了 你看起来好奇怪
What’s the matter with you? You look so strange.
你用谎言困住了我
You’ve poisoned me with your lies.
什么谎言 我都没跟你说过话
What lies? I’ve never spoken to you.
我早就知道 你是个放荡的女人
I knew it from the start… you’re a loose woman.
可是我没做错任何事啊
But I’ve never done anything wrong.
骗子 我一直骑车跟踪你
Liar! I’ve been following you on my bicycle!
我知道你去了哪儿 我什么都知道 – 不
I know where you went. I know everything! – No!
律师 还有牙医 – 不 雷纳多 我只爱你
The lawyer, the dentist! – No, Renato, I love only you!
骗子
Liar!
阿莫罗索 – 到
Amoroso. – Here!
卡里 – 到
Cali. – Here!
科斯坦萨 – 到
Costanza. – Here!
教授 我能把鸡♥巴♥塞到玛莲娜的奶♥子♥中间吗
Professor, can I put my dick between Malena’s tits?
我能塞进她嘴里吗
Can I put mine in her mouth?
我能塞到她大腿深处吗
Can I put mine between her legs?
好吧 但只能一个一个来
Okay, but one at a time!
你给链条上过油吗
Do you spit instead of oiling it?
没有 我上的食用油
No. I use cooking oil.
如果你来这儿 我会给你一些油
If you come, I will give it to you.
得用机械油 傻瓜 或是润滑油 那更好
Used machine needs oil, fool. Or grease, which is better.
你知道润滑油吗 它能让链条保持顺溜
Do you know grease? Keep over the chain slippery!
她为什么不嫁个她们镇上的人
Why didn’t she marry someone from her own village?
肯定是没人要她
I’m sure no one wanted her.
听说她是个裁缝
They say she’s a seamstress.
但是她也太粗野了
But she’s so vulgar.
我儿子说她看起来好假
My son says she looks fake.
我丈夫说 就算有三米长的杆子 他都不会碰她
My husband says he wouldn’t touch her with a ten-foot pole.
波塔男爵的情妇就好得多
The Baron Bonta’s mistress is much nicer.
至少吉娜不遮遮掩掩的
At least Gina does everything in the open.
男爵一周来睡她一次 然后就回巴勒莫(西西里首府)
The baron screws her once a week and then goes back to Palermo.
玛莲娜装得这么清高 以为我们不知道她都干了什么
Malena acts so superior. Like we don’t know what she’s up to.
等着瞧吧 她会有报应的
Wait and see. She’ll get hers.
军队总部发出声明
The headquarters of the armed forces communicates…
我们勇敢无敌的战士们带领着
Our brave and invincible Fighting men have delivered a powerful blow…
盟军杀人不见血的武器
to the faceless war machine unleashed by the Allies.
为了确保战场上
In order to ensure the continued strength and vitality…
人力物力的供给
of our forces at the front,
所有市民的工资 将再次被延迟发放
all payment of civic pensions… will again be postponed…
好了 – 谢谢
It’s ready. – Thank you.
你会变瞎的
You will go blind!
玛莲娜
Malena.
右列 向前看
Right rank! Eyes front!
举起手臂来 重复
Arms out, arms high, in quick succession!
一 二 一 二
One, two! One, two!
听说了吗 玛莲娜的丈夫死了
Have you heard? Malena’s husband was killed.
可以追玛莲娜了
Malena is available!
克斯特库托村的同胞们
Comrades of Castelcuto,
今日我们聚集于此
we are gathered here today…
为这可歌♥可泣的噩耗
to share in the tragic but honorable mourning…
表示沉重地哀悼
which has struck our town.
哀悼尼诺·斯克迪亚上尉
To express our deepest condolences…
并致以我们最深沉的吊唁
for the loss of Lt. Nino Scordia…
他英雄般的死在 北非的战场上
heroically killed in action… in Northern Africa…
也对他的遗孀玛莲娜表示慰问
and to his bride Maddalena,
可惜她太过伤心 无法出席
who, stricken with grief, unfortunately isn’t here with us.
她已经开始勾搭别人了 – 找别人暖床
She’s already out looking! – She’ll need a warm bed now!
但我们的心和她在一起 因为西西里的女人
But she is with us in spirit, because Sicilian women…
守得住艰辛 做得出牺牲
with their hardships, with their sacrifices,
誓死与战士们共前进
march shoulder to shoulder with Fighting men!
在座的市民们为了保卫祖国所付出的一切不会被忘记
Of our fellow citizen in defense of his country was not a useless
凯迪上尉好帅
Lt. Cadei is so handsome.
谁钓到他就幸运了
A lucky girl will catch him!
带领我们走向法♥西♥斯♥帝国的最终胜利
That will carry us to the final victory of the Fascist Empire!
胜利万岁
For Victory!
元首万岁
Long live II Duce!
从现在起 我会一直在你身边
From now on I’ll be at your side.
直到永远 我保证
Forever. I promise.
只要给我些时间让我长大
Just give me time to grow up.
现在她要找情人了吧
Now she’ll take a lover for sure.
一旦上了床 可就没回头路了
Once in the sack, there’s no looking back!
她肯定懂 她都二十七岁了
She knows that. She’s 27 years old.
她的技术一定很好
She knows her way around the block!
牙医库西马诺都为她疯狂了
Cusimano, the dentist, has gone crazy for her.
有一天 她路过 他看得呆了
One day he was distracted as he walked by…
结果拔错了一颗好牙
and pulled a healthy tooth instead of the rotten one!
不管那牙医了 为什么最近都没见到她
Dentist or not, why haven’t we seen her lately?
她太忙了呗
Guess she’s too busy!
听说她跟卡塔尼亚的一个
They say she’s fooling around with a shopkeeper in Catania…
反♥动♥的老板鬼混
with subversive tendencies.
也有人说是牙医库西马诺
Some say Cusimano, the dentist.
有家室的人 太丢脸了 – 生下来就是个婊♥子♥
A family man. It’s disgraceful! – When you’re a born whore…
听说牧师收到各种匿名信
I hear the priest has received anonymous letters…
说她情人是谁是谁
saying her lover is this man, that man.
人♥民♥的声音就是上帝的声音
The voice of the people is the voice of God!
我没法跟别人倾诉我的困扰
I can’t talk to anyone about my personal problems.
太私密了
They’re too intimate.
你看起来人很好 我就对你说吧
But you seem nice. I’d like to confide in you.
每天我都来给你点一支蜡烛
Every day, I’ll light a candle for you.
周日我也会来做弥撒
I’ll even come to Mass on Sunday.
但你必须保护镇上的玛莲娜·斯克迪亚
But you must protect Malena Scordia from the town.
对 就是那个寡妇 至少先照应几年 然后我就会保护她
Yes, the widow… at least for a few years. Then I’ll take over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!