I thought that I would know my dad right away
但是我没有 我只是…
But I didn’t. I just…
我不知道 可现在我妈妈会杀了我
I have no idea. and now my mom is gonna kill me
– 他们会讨厌我 而你… – 打住 打住
– and they’re gonna hate me and you… – hold on. hold on.
你邀请了他们却没有告诉我?
You invited these guys and you didn’t tell me?
没有 我觉得你会想制止我的
No I thought you would try to stop me.
– 我知道我搞砸了 – 苏菲?
– I know I messed up. – sophie?
我们盛大的白色婚礼就是为了这个?
Is that what this whole big white wedding is about?
– 为了找你♥爸♥爸? – 不 不
– you finding your dad? – no. no!
我原想乘船去大♥陆♥找两个证人
I wanted to take a boat to the mainland with a couple of witnesses.
但你却坚持要耍这场马戏 为了能有个幸福的大家庭?
And you insisted on this sodding circus so you could play happy families.
这是为了知道我自己到底是谁
It’s about knowing who I am.
我也想结婚的时候能知道这一点
and I wanted to get married knowing who I am.
那不一定非得找到你父亲
That doesn’t come from finding your father
那需要你发现自己
That comes from finding yourself.
讽刺的是 我旅行是为了找到我自己
And the irony is I was travelling to find myself.
可我为了你把这一切都放下了
I put everything on hold for you.
因为我爱你 你想要的我也想要
Because I loved you and I wanted what you wanted.
但现在 我不知道
Now I don’t know.
你不知道你是否爱我?
You don’t know if you love me?
我当然爱你 我只是希望你能告诉我
Of course I love you. I just wish you’d told me.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
– 苏菲 怎么了 – 现在不想谈 山姆
– sophie what’s wrong? – not now sam.
不 不 不 就现在
Yes yes yes now.
因为我就要把你送上红地毯
Because I’m supposed to be giving you away.
如果我不知道你是否幸福 我怎么能把你送上红地毯?
And how can I when I know you’re not really gonna be happy?
这些我妈都说过了
I’ve heard all this from my mother
我觉得她比你了解我
And I think she knows me better than you do.
我知道 但是我有过这样的婚礼 相信我
I know. but I’ve done the big white wedding and believe me
– 不是每个婚姻都有完满的结局 – 那是你
– it doesn’t always end in “happy ever after.” – that is you.
不是我
That’s not me.
好吗 我爱斯盖超过这世上的一切 我…
Okay? I love sky more than anything in the world. and i…
你结婚前有过这样的感觉吗
Did you feel that way before you got married?
没有
No.
你现在不应该开始打扮了吗
Hey aren’t you supposed to be getting dressed?
艾莉和丽莎去哪儿了 我以为她们会帮你
Where’s ali and lisa? I thought they were going to help you.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
等等 没事的 没事的
Wait. it’s okay it’s okay.
我们还有时间
We have time.
手里提着书包
Schoolbag in han
一大清早 她就离开家
She leaves home in the early morning
挥手告别
Waving goobye
带着无邪的微笑
With an absent-minded smile
我看着她离去
I watch her go
带着一丝忧伤
With a surge of that well-known sadness
我得独自坐下
And I have to sit own for a while
永远失去她
The feeling that I’m losing her
的感觉
Forever
还未来得及走进她的世界
And without really entering her world
每次和她大笑我都很欣慰
I’m glad whenever I can share her laughter
那个可爱的小女孩
That funny little girl
总是从我之间溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time
我试着抓住每分每秒
I try to capture every minute
这种感觉总是从我之间悄悄溜走
The feeling in it slipping through my fingers all the time
我真的看透她的想法了吗
Do I really see what’s in her min?
每次我都以为自己要看透了
Each time I think I’m close to knowing
她不停得长大
She keeps on growing
总是从我之间悄悄溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time
带着困倦
Sleep in our eyes
我跟她坐在餐桌旁
Her and me at the breakfast table
半睡半醒间
Barely awake
我任宝贵的时间溜走
I let precious time go by
她要离去的时候 我满是忧伤
Then when she’s gone there’s that melancholy feeling
还有一丝愧疚
And a sense of guilt I can’t eny
那些美好的冒险计划怎么办
What happene to those wonerful aventures
那些我们计划好要去的地方
The places I ha planne for us to go
总是在我指间悄悄溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time
有些地方我们去了
Well some of that we did
但大多数都没去成
But most we didn’t
而我总是百思不得其解
And why I just ort know
总是在我指间悄悄溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time
我试着捕捉每分每秒
I try to capture every minute
总是从我指间悄悄溜走
The feeling in it slipping through my fingers all the time
我真的看透了她的想法吗
Do I really see what’s in her mind?
每次我都以为就要看透
Each time I think I’m close to knowing
她却一天天长大
She keeps on growing
总是从我指间偷偷溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time
你觉得我让你失望了吗
Do you think I’m letting you down?
你怎么会那样想
Why would you even think that?
因为你所做的
Well because of what you’ve done.
我是说 你起早贪黑像机器人一样抚养一个孩子
I mean the dynamos raising a kid
还自己照料生意
And running a business all on your own.
宝贝儿 我没得选
Well honey I didn’t have a choice.
我不能回家
I couldn’t go home you know.
我怀孕后 你外婆说不让我回去丢人现眼
When I got pregnant my mother told me not to bother coming back.
我当时无路可走
And I wouldn’t have had it any other way.
上帝啊 看看我们现在拥有的这一切
My god look at what we’ve had.
你还会继续养我吗
Will you give me away?
当然会
Yeah.
有时候真想
Sometimes I wish
让这一切驻足
That I coul freeze the picture
不让无限快乐的时光
And save it from the funny tricks of time
从我的指间悄悄溜走
Slipping through my fingers
手里提着书包
Schoolbag in hand
一大清早 她就离开家
She leaves home in the early morning
挥手告别
Waving goodbye
带着无邪的微笑
With an absent-mine smile
唐娜
Donna!
唐娜 我们谈谈谁抚养苏菲吧
Donna. I need to talk to you about who’s giving sophie away.
– 当然是我 – 可是…
– that would be me. – but…
– 她爸爸呢 – 她爸爸不在这儿
– what about her dad? – her dad isn’t here.
她说她希望父亲在这儿 这才是她想要的
It’s what she wants. she told me she wants her father here.
要是她爸爸也是这么想的呢
what if her father wants that too?
什么 山姆别这样
what? sam don’t do this now.
现在我听不进这些
I can’t hear this now!
唐娜 听我说 这是我们俩的事儿
Donna listen to me. this is about us.
我不想谈
I don’t wanna talk
我们经历的那些事儿
About things we’ve gone through
就算一直伤害着我
Though it’s hurting me
也都已经过去了
Now it’s history
我有我的生活
I’ve played all my cars
你也有你的生活
And that’s what you’ve one too
没什么好说的
Nothing more to say
我玩不起了
No more ace to play
胜者为王
The winner takes it all
败者为寇
The loser staning small
失败
Beside the victory
是她的宿命
That’s her destiny
我曾依偎在你怀里
I was in your arms
以为那是我的依靠
Thinking I belonged there
我觉得理所应当
I figured it made sense
围个篱笆
Building me a fence
给我个家
Building me a home
幻想着我会很幸福
Thinking I’ be strong there
我就是蠢
But I was a fool
循规蹈矩
Playing by the rules
时间可能带走不愉快的事儿
The gos may throw the ice
但她们的心里还是冰冷的
Their minds as cool as ice
有人在此停留
And someone way own here
留给对方的是眼泪
Loses someone tear
赢家带走了一切

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!