我应该当面去问她 那样她就只能说实话了
I might go and ask her. That way she’ll tell us exactly.
问问她她家里是怎么回事
Ask her about her family.
陛下 我们的外债很严重了
The problem of the debt is grave, Your Majesty.
国民们都在挨饿
The people of France are hungry.
援助美国的开支超出了我们的预算
Sending troops to America is costing more than what we estimated.
但我们不能输给英格兰
But we can’t let England win.
我们得展示我们的实力
We must show our strength.
继续向美国援助
We will continue aid to the Americans.
他们去找皇后告诉她 她的臣民已经没有面包可吃了
And when they went to the queen to tell her her subjects had no bread…
你们知道皇后是怎么回答的吗
…do you know what she said?
那就让他们吃蛋糕
Let them eat cake.
真是胡编乱造 我从来没这样说过
That’s such nonsense. I would never say that.
这里还说你周围的人天天酗酒
And here you’re having an orgy with quite a big group.
他们会不会捏造说我添过你的脚趾呢
I think I’m here sucking your toes.
他们难道就不会对这些荒谬的故事感到厌倦
Don’t they ever tire of these ridiculous stories?
他们说你特别邀请汤马斯杰佛逊到你的花♥园♥参观
They say you gave Thomas Jefferson a special tour of your gardens.
杰佛逊对皇家园林也感兴趣吗
Is Jefferson admiring the royal bush?
-哦 听上去真可怕 -你不做点什么吗
-Oh, that’s awful. -Can’t you do something?
我不会承认这些事的
I’m not going to acknowledge it.
法国是个轻浮的民族
The French can be fickle…
如果陛下能考虑得周到些那就不会有事的
…and Her Majesty would do well to be more attentive.
法国人♥民♥的生活越来越苦
Life is getting harder for the people of France.
食物短缺很严重
The bread shortage is grave.
国王一定有什么办法能缓解一下
Well, there must be something the king can do to ease their sufferings.
让皇室珠宝商停止珠宝的供应
Tell the court jeweler to stop sending diamonds.
你不需要珠宝 是吗
You don’t need any diamonds, do you?
-不需要 -公主真可爱
-No. -How pretty Madame Royale is.
很高兴你看到了这点
I’m pleased you find me so.
道声谢
Say thank you.
她真是国家之女
She is certainly a daughter of France.
我也这么想
Oh, I know.
出什么事了
What’s the matter?
您母亲去世了
Your mother has died.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
哦 兄长 听到有关母亲的噩耗我如五雷轰顶
Oh, my brother, I am devastated by the news of our mother’s death.
你是我在奥地利唯一的亲人
You alone are left to me in Austria…
是最疼爱我的人
…which is and will always be so dear to me.
你要记着 法国是你的朋友 你的同盟
Remember we are your friends, your allies.
我会永远想念你的
I embrace you.
夫人 你终于替我们和全法国了了一个心愿
Madame, you have fulfilled our wishes and those of France.
你生下了一位王子
You are the mother of a dauphin.
让我向你介绍法国王子
May I present the dauphin of France.
真是太好了 法国有王子了
What a joy. The dauphin of France.
嘿 你怎么把球打到那去了
Hello. Why don’t you hit the ball over there?
注意了 你要击球了
Come on. You’re gonna hit it.
陛下 暴民们袭击了巴士底狱
Your Majesty, the Bastille fortress was stormed by an angry mob.
考虑到暴民的愤怒 德玻尼纳克伯爵
In view of the hatred felt for the Duchesse de Polignac…
作为皇后的最爱
…thought to be the queen’s favorite…
我建议她到瑞士去
…I would recommend that she leave for the Swiss border.
还有各位皇室成员
I also must urge all of the princes and princesses of the blood…
都必须马上离开
…to leave at once.
对 他们必须走 我得留下
Yes, they must go. I will stay.
国王一家应该到更安全的地方去
Certainly the royal family must find somewhere more secure.
梅茨是欧洲最坚固的一个要塞
Metz is one of the strongest fortresses in Europe.
这里已经不安全了
You will not be safe here.
我会让我的仆人们尽快离开
I will see to it that my mistresses are off at once…
但我本人会陪在丈夫身边的
…but my place is here with my husband.
再见
Goodbye.
陛下 您得赶快回去
Your Majesty, your immediate return is requested.
上千的暴民朝这边赶来
There’s a mob of hundreds…
要向您讨要面粉
…on their way in demand of flour from their sovereign.
现在撤到朗布依埃更安全点
It would be more secure to decamp to Rambouillet…
-那里离巴黎更远些 -我不会当个流亡的君主
…twice the distance from Paris. -I will not be a fugitive king.
这里太危险了
It is too dangerous here.
至少得把皇后和孩子们先送走
At least send the queen and children.
我要陪着国王
My place is at the king’s side.
第一批暴民已经到了
The first of them have arrived in town.
我们要留在这儿
We will stay here.
快带皇后走 他们要来杀她了
Save the queen, madame. They’re coming to kill her.
赛琳 别害怕
Celine, don’t be frightened.
去带孩子走
Let’s get the children.
你还有心思欣赏风景吗
Are you admiring your lime avenue?
我在向这道别
I’m saying goodbye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!