Yeah. Well, look at Mr. Navy.
笔直的军裤
Bell-bottoms bleached.
啵亮的皮鞋
Shoes all shined up.
只差个摇风琴的拌你耍猴戏
Now alls we need is an organ grinder.
欢迎光临纽泽西贝扬
Welcome to Bayonne, New Jersey.
本地烂得像上帝屁♥股♥上的疮
Pimple on God’s ass.
长官 我们没见过面
Chief Sunday, we never met,
但 我们一起在海司特号♥服役
but I served with you on the Hoist.
海司特号♥ 我快想起来了
U.S.S. Hoist. I ‘spect I ‘member you now.
今天吃什么啊 伙房♥?
So what’s for chow, cookie?
我不知道 士官长
I wouldn’t know, Chief.
我是来潜水学校报到的
I’m reporting for diving school.
哦 对哦
Oh, yeah, that’s right.
你写了上百封申请信
They say you wrote over 100 letters requesting admission to this school.
还真是百折不扰
You got you some grit in you, huh?
是的 长官
Yes, sir
今天会很热
Well, it’s gonna be a hot one today.
希望你比前任伙房♥好
Sure hope you’re better than the last cook.
他的食物狗吃了都活不了
That man’s food could kill your dog.
士官长?
Chief.
你有东西好喝吗?
Had yourself anything to drink today?
没有 长官
No, sir, Chief.
进城喝点凉的怎么样?
What say we go on into town and get us a nice cold one?
不行 我还没报到
I can’t do that, Chief. I haven’t reported for duty.
告诉你 我请你喝大杯的
I tell you what. I’ll buy you a tall one over there.
还有巴士票 好让你回家
A bus ticket too, so you can go back to whatever burg you sprang from.
怎么样啊?
What do you say?
长官 我当定了海军
Sir, I am a Navy man.
我的故乡没有海
Where I come from, there are no oceans.
只有自耕农和毛驴
Only dirt farms and ornery mules.
自重的海军不靠驴子为生
And no self-respecting Navy man makes a living driving mules.
长官
Sir.
知道中国人怎么说吗?
You know what the Chinese say, cookie?
当心你许的愿
Beware what you wish for.
让他进去
Let him in.
我偷吃派
I stole a pie! I stole a pie!
我偷吃派
I stole a pie! I stole a pie!
我偷吃派
I stole a pie! I stole a pie!
我偷吃派
I stole a pie! I stole a pie!
进去 快 拉上去
Get in there. Go on. Hoist away.
不准看他
Do-Do-Do-Don’t stare at him.
他是谁?
Who is he?
司令官 可是 大家…
The commanding officer,b-b-but everyone
叫他帕比先生 一位战场英雄
calls him M-M-Mr. Pappy.He’s a war hero.
本来要升将官 后来却发现…
They, they were gonna make him an admiral up in D. C’f-f-fore they,
他脑袋有螺丝没上紧
they found out he’s got more, more screws loose than a Studebaker.
于是派他来这儿
So they sent him here.
敬礼 不然第一晚就关警闭
Better salute him or you’ll be spending your first night in the brig.
跟我来 我带你去营房♥
Come on. I’ll show you the barracks.
立正 长官到
Attention on deck!
各位…
Gentlemen, in 1948,
1948年杜鲁门总统 独具勇气…
President Harry S. Truman had the courage and forward-thinking and enlightenment…
与远见倡议军队不分人种
to desegregate the United States military.
欢迎贝扬潜水学校首位黑学生
Now I want y’all to welcome the Bayonne Diving School’s first colored trainee,
舰艇士布拉谢
Bosun’s Mate Second Class Carl Brashear.
没听到有人欢迎舰艇士布拉谢
I don’t hear anyone welcomin’ Bosun’s Mate Brashear.
首席士官长…
Master Chief,
不是对总统不敬
no disrespect to the president,
我不跟黑鬼共处一室
but I don’t bunk with niggers.
你不走吗?
Aren’t you gonna go too?

N-N-N-No.
我来自威斯康辛
I-I-I-I’m from Wisconsin.
没去过
Never been there.
哈利投出内角偏低快速球
Haily gets a fast ball low and inside for strike three,
杰基罗宾逊三振出局
and Jackie Robinson strikes out.
我们会淹死你 黑鬼
起床啦 伙夫 出操时间到了
Rise and shine, cookie. Time for trainin’.
听过波义耳定律吗?
Are you familiar with the principle of Boyle’s Law?
什么?
The what?
没听到你的回答
I didn’t hear your answer.
快 伙夫 起床
Come on, cookie. Get up.
波义耳定律说在恒温下
Boyle’s Law states that, at a constant temperature,
密闭空间气体的体积
the volume of a confined ideal gas varies inversely
与压力呈反比
with its pressure!
-为什么这定律对潜水很重要? -我不知道 士官长
-Now why is this law important in divin’? -I don’t know, Chief!
因为你只是鸟地方来的蠢黑鬼
You ain’t never gonna know, ’cause you’re just some dumb dirt nigger from Podunk!
我了解你 你身上还有…
I know you. Your sweet smell hung in every bunk
我也待过的那种破狗窝味道
and goddamn shack I ever lived in.
我们每次被扫地出门都因为
Your nigger face stared at me every time we had to leave…
你老爸向地主要求比较少
’cause your daddy could farm it cheaper than mine.
他最后醉死了 但我不一样
Mine drank himself into a $7 casket, but that ain’t gonna happen to me…
我是首席潜水士官长
because I’m a Master Diver!
下次不准再暗示我们臭气相投
Maybe you’ll remember that next time you imply we got anything in common!
听懂了吗 伙夫?
You read me, cookie?
威斯康辛尊臀请回床 史诺希
Get your goddamn Wisconsin ass…back to bed, Snowhill!
各位眼前的人…
The men you are watching are going to be Navy divers.
将会成为海军潜水员
The men you are watching are going to be Navy divers.
你们这低等动物连看都不够格
You bottom suckers are not fit to observe them.
把眼光移开
Avert your eyes!
本人♥大♥名比利山岱首席士官长
My name is Master Chief Billy Sunday.
芝加哥有位跟我同名的牧师
There’s a preacher by the same name cleaned up Chicago…
纵容西裔淫♥虫♥义裔酒鬼和黑鬼
of all the whorin’ spics, drunken wops and motherfuckin’ niggers…
使正直白人无法好好生活
that was makin’ that place unfit for decent white folks to liv
我跟那牧师唯一的不同是…
The only difference between me and that old preacher…
他为上帝工作
is that he worked for God
而我本人就是上帝
and I am God!
前十名女童军向前一步
Now, why don’t the first ten of you Girl Scouts step forward?
快 不要忸怩作态
Come on! Drop your dicks! Let’s go!
在场的四分之三会被刷掉
Three quarters of you standing here today…will fail to become Navy divers.
第一排前三名站出来
Three from the first row, step forward.
站出来啊
Step forward!
不幸合格的人中
Of those unfortunates that do pass,
只有三个能活到退休
only three of you will live to reach retirement…
因为潜水是海军最危险的任务
’cause divin’is the most dangerous job in the Navy.
谁想打退堂鼓?
So who wants to quit?
现在说 谁想打退堂鼓?
Say it now, who wants to quit?
你会有什么贡献?
You got somethin’ to offer, huh?
谁想让我少白花点力气
Who wants to save me the sweat of training your sorry ass?
你?
You?
你?
You?
伙夫?
Cookie?
你?
You?
不敢看我的眼睛吗?
You gonna look me in the eye, son, huh?
你是谁?阳痿卜派吗?
What are you, some kind of broke-dick Popeye?
我猜 你以前是游泳队长
Huh? Let me guess.You were captain of the swim team, weren’t you?
成天跟女友在床上练蛙式
You and your girlfriend used to practice the breast stroke!
有种大声说出来
Say it like you got a pair!
我太…太
My w-w-w-wife
因为二年级时把她肚子搞大了
It’s in your record. You knocked her up sophomore year.
哪天晚上带你的小女…女人来
Well, maybe you can bring the little w-w-w-woman down one night…
让大家练练蛙式
and all the boys can practice the b-b-b-breast stroke.
听说你游得不错 史诺希
I heard you were a hell of a swimmer, Snowhill.
州冠军是吧?
State champ?
是 是的 首席士官长
Y-Yes, y-yes, M-Master Chief.
史诺希 请站出来
Snowhill, please step forward.
齐步走
Come on.
向后转
About face.
我没下令你敢松手 你就被当
You let go before I relieve you,
听到吗 冠军?
you fail my course right now, got it, swim champ?
游泳跟深海潜水有个屁关系
Swimmin’ don’t got dick shit to do with deep-sea divin’.
五面奥♥运♥金牌游泳健将
If Johnny fuckin’ Weismuller were in the soup…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!