Better bring those boys home till we figure this out.
潜水员 返回基地
Square yourselves away. You’re coming home.
无法照办 水面单位
Negative on the come home.
以赛的空气管缠住了
Isert’s got his air hose tangled.
我的空气管卡住了
My air hose is stuck!
缠住 设法解开
Fouled. Now get it unfouled.
路克怎么了?我们怎么在动?
Rourke, what’s wrong? Why are we movin’?
我们滑下了海沟
We slipped partway down the channel bank.
废船在动
This wreck is live!
我要帮他换空气管
I’m gonna have to change out his lifeline and air hose.
听好 路克
Listen, Rourke.
他是你弟兄 帮他解开 救他出来
He’s your buddy. You follow his line back, unfoul it and get him out of there.
我在试 太紧了
I’m trying, but it’s just too tight.
送一条空气管下来
Send down a line!
请求支援
Help!
我需要支援
I need help down here.
后援已经上路
Help’s on the way.
我已就绪 首席士官长
I’m ready, Master Chief.
帮他卸装
Dennis, undress him.
你不能下去
You can’t go down there.
注意你的口气 伙夫
Better not be talking to me. I won’t haveyour familiar tone.
你潜不了那么深
You can’t dive that deep.
我准备好了 让我去
I’m ready. Let me go.
首席士官长…
Master Chief,
看来船沿着工厂的管子滑下去
it looks like the ship slid down on some discharge pipes coming from that factory.
管子一断 船会落入海沟底
They give out, and this whole ship’s going right to the bottom.
不要管船 只要将管子给路克
You don’t worry about that boat.Just get that hose to Rourke.
我的老天啊
For God’s sake!
到底什么事 伙夫?
What the hell was that, cookie?
船快压断管子了
The ship’s weight is crushing those pipes, Chief.
帮他换上气管赶快离开
Gotta get him on a fresh hose and out of here fast!
水面 蓝潜水员带气管抵达
Topside, Blue Diver’s here. He’s gota fresh line.
以赛 路克会帮你换气管
All right, lsert. Rourke’s gonna change you out, and you’re gonna be walking out of there.
路克 气管关闭后
That boy’s got five minutes
潜水装里只有五分钟的空气
of air if he don’t panic.
搞不定 以赛就挂了 懂吗?
You screw up the change out, and that boy’s dead, read me?
是的 首席士官长
Yes, Master Chief.
以赛 几分钟内你不能讲话
Isert, we’re not gonna be able to talk for a few minutes.
唱首喜欢的歌♥给自己听
I want you to think of your favorite song, and I want you tosing it.
我一首都不会唱
I don’t know any songs.
你要把呼吸放慢 放轻松
You got to slow your respiration. Breathe easy.Just breathe easy.
拜托 我不是潜水的料
Please. I wasn’t made for this.
我要上去 我要上去
I want to go home now! I want to go home now!
让我上去好吗?
Would you let me come home now?
我要退学 我真的要退学
I want to quit!l want to quit! I really want to quit!
我不干了
I want to quit!
帮他换空气管
Change him out now!
她又动了
She’s movin’, Chief!
快点 路克
Come on, Rourke! I got him!
哦 妈的 干
oh fuck
水面 以赛没气了
Topside, Isert’s off air.
情况如何?
What’s going on down there?
她快翻过去了
She’s gonna roll over!
预料之中 留下来帮他换管子
I ‘spect so. You stay down there, and you change that boy out, hear me?
我要离开 我必须出去
I’m out of here!I gotta get out of here!
她要掉下去了
She’s going down!
回来这里
Rourke, come back here!
走啦!
路克 回来
Rourke, get back here!
我不想死 我要走
I ain’t dying!I’m out of here.
不要走 不要丢下我
Don’t leave! Carl, don’t leave me!
空气管 我不能呼吸 卡尔
I need my air hose! I can’t breathe, Carl!
我好晕
I’m getting dizzy!
我无法呼吸
I can’t breathe.
水面 他快晕过去了
Topside, he’s blacking out!
妈的 把空气管接上
Goddamn it, hook him up!
快搞定了
I got it!
我们要上来了 士官长
We’re coming home, Chief.
我一直有信心
Never doubted it.
机械士路克 出列站在中间
Machinist Mate First Class Rourke, front and center!
美国总统
“The president of the United States of America…
兹颁发海军英雄勋章
takes great pleasure inpresenting the Navy and Marine Corps Medal of Heroism…
予机械上士迪伦路克
to Machinist Mate First Class Dylan Rourke,
表彰他于1952年 9月22日
whereby Petty Officer Rourke on the 22nd of September of the year 1952,
不顾己身安危 奋勇营救同胞
with apparent disregard for his own life,
上士提摩西道格拉斯以赛
did, at Bayonne, New Jersey, save the life of Petty Officer Timothy Douglas Isert.”
入列
Post.
0252班解散
Class 0252 dismissed.
我收到你的电报了
Hey, I got your telegram.
收到电文了 爸爸好点了吗?
No, no, no. I got the wire. How’s Daddy doing?
可以下床走动了吗?
Is he up and around again?
卡尔 是你吗?
Hello? Carl? Is that you?
嘿 乔 是我
Hey,Jo. Hey, it’s me.
你在哪?还好吧?
Where are you? Are you okay?
我还好 还好
No, I’m okay. I’m okay.
听我说…
Uh, listen, uh,
可以见个面吗?
c-could you meet me?
可恶
Goddamn it!
狼心狗肺的东西
Damn it! The miserable son of a bitch
结婚纪念日来这儿喝酒
in there drinkin’ on my anniversary!
你就是那一个 对吗?
You’re the one, aren’tyou?
我是葛汶山岱
Well, I’m Gwen… Sunday.
还真不幸
Sorry to hear that.
你知道他要把你扫地出门
You know he’s gonna kick you out of the Navy.
赶出潜水学校
He’s gonna kick you out of diving.
你有什么对策?
So what you gonna do about it?
按往例 忍♥受他的淫♥威♥?
You just gonna let him run you over, just like you do everyone else?
他就在里面
You know, he’s in there right now.
既然他想找乐子 就陪他玩玩
He wanted a party,let’s give him one.
她说可以跟女孩们跳舞
She told me it was okay to dance with a girl.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, llove this song!
唐尼…
Donny,
行行好来两杯威士忌
be a dear lad and get us two scotches.
卖♥♥完了
We’re out.
所幸你还有一整间波本
Lucky for us, you got a whole bar full of bourbon.
怎么带他进来?
What the hell are you doing, bringin’ him in here?
出去
Get out.
我他妈眼花了是吧
Well, I’ll be goddamned.
摩尔酒吧今晚举办毕业舞会吗
It’s prom night here at the Moor Bar.
我请大家一杯 喝吧
You boys, you have a drink on me. Go ahead.
不晓得谁让我们高尚了起来
Hell, I don’t know who classes up the joint more–
是骚婆娘还是伙夫?
the fetching young lady in the fur stole or cookie here.
两个小鬼头来干嘛?跳舞?
So what’d you two kids come here to do anyway? Dance?
下场跳啊?
Why not take a turn?
大体上这是个自♥由♥国度
It’s a free country, mostly.
进来你可就错大了 伙夫
You made a big mistake, walking in here, cookie.
是我的错
Oh, it’s my fault.
全是你的错
It’s all your fault.
惯坏的富家千金想寻欢
Spoiled little rich girl re
结果拉些游民进来
gets her kicks draggin’ stray men in he
以为我们是群乡巴佬
Thinks we’re just a bunch of sweaty rednecks she can shake up for the fun of it.
她可以逗着取乐
she can shake up for the fun of it.
唐尼 行行好给小姐来个新兵
Hey, Donny, bea dearlad and bring the lady a fresh soldier.
你以为你有资格来?
Think you deserve a beer, don’t you?
跟海军弟兄称兄道弟?
Fraternizing among Navy men.
以为你可以平起平坐?
Think you’re as good as they are?
还有我?你比我屌♥?
How ’bout me, cookie? You better than me?
那当然
You’re damn right, I am.
看到这根烟斗没?
You see this pipe?
麦克阿瑟将军用过
General MacArthur himself smoked this pipe.
莱特湾战役时我是他部属
I served with him in Leyte Gulf.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!