它的蔓有时延伸到太空
it’s tendrils reaching out into space sometimes.
我见过它接触过很多星星
I’ve watched it touch many stars.
发疯了 他们都发疯了
Whackos. They’re all whackos.
我想我们最好找一些人
l think we’d better find somebody
然后告诉他们我们在这儿
and tell them that l’m here.
嗯 我按照邀请来了
Well, l made it.
这是我的朋友 瑞索·里奇奥 还有我
This is my friend, Ratso Rizzo, and I.
-瑞科 瑞科·里奇奥 -哈罗
-Rico. Rico Rizzo. -Hello.
如果你需要什么 我身后有啤酒和食物
lf you need anything, there’s beer and stuff behind me.
你要什么都有
Anything you want.
哦 主啊
Oh, Jesus.
如果你想个词用在那些兄弟姐妹的行为上…
lf you want the word on that brother-and-sister act…
我认为汗沙是个基佬 而芝达则有点姿色
Hansel’s a fag and Gretel’s got the hots for herself.
谁在乎 要多点意大利肠
So who cares, right? Load up on the salami.
它像什么
It’s like what?
它就像海♥洛♥因♥ 死亡就像海♥洛♥因♥
It’s like heroin. Death is like heroin. It’s nothing.
-你试过海♥洛♥因♥吗 -是的 我试过
-Have you tried heroin? -Yeah, I’ve tried heroin.
它什么也不像 它像死亡 它什么也不是
It’s like nothing. It’s like death. It’s just nothing.
-为什么你在这儿 -我不知道
-Why are you here? -I don’t know.
谁带你来的
Who brought you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma’am.
嗨 宝贝 你在干什么
Hey, sonny, what you doing there?
她给的我 哥们 给我那个讨厌的东西
She give it to me, boy. Give me the goddamn thing.
嗨 你想要什么 上还是下
Hey, what do you want? Up or down?
上还是下
Up or down?
不如要上吧
Here, why don’t you take an upper.
你为什么偷食物
Why are you stealing food?
我刚刚注意到 你的意大利腊肠不够了
l was just noticing that you’re out of salami.
我觉得你该找个人
l think you ought to have somebody
去熟食店瞧瞧
go over to the delicatessen…
然后多带回来些
you know, bring some more back.
好吧 你知道 这是免费的 你不用偷的
Well, you know, it’s free. You don’t have to steal it.
如果这是免费的 那么我就不算偷了
Oh, it’s free, then l ain’t stealing.
发生过什么 你怎么残废的
What’s the matter? How did you got crippled?
我踩到香蕉皮了 我必须坐下
l slipped on a banana peel. Come on. I gotta sit down.
我觉得很难看
I feel crummy.
-怎么了 -把你的手从我身上拿开
-What’s the matter with you? -Take your hands off of me!
为什么不用用我的淋浴
Why don’t you run up and use my shower?
你干嘛不走开呢
Why don’t you take a walk?
把你们的手从我身上移开 别碰我
Just take your hands off of me! Don’t touch me!
-走开 -刮刮脸吧
-Just take a walk. -Take a shave.
我要舔掉这些汗
l was just going to lick the sweat off.
-把你们的手从我身上移开 -你看起来很热
-Keep your hands off of me! -Well, you look hot!
-猜猜我是谁 -谁
-Guess who l am. -Who?
是我
lt’s me.
你在干什么 你在照相吗 嗯
How you doing? You’re getting your picture took, huh?
让我们 嗯…
Let’s…
现在走吧
leave now.
去你那儿…
Your place…
还是我那儿
or mine?
-她被迷上了 -喜欢一个牛仔
-She’s hooked. -Like, why a cowboy?
十块她可以接受 但我会开卖♥♥二十
l’d say she was good for $10, but l’ll ask for $20.
为什么一个牛仔卖♥♥身
Why a cowboy whore?
你知道我们准备要做吗
Did you know we were gonna make it?
那么 你真的想成交吗
So, you really wanna do business?
他是谁
Who is he?
别告诉我你们是一对
Don’t tell me you two are a couple.
你笑什么 乔 你真是牛仔吗
Why are you laughing, Joe? You really a cowboy?
我现在就要告诉你真♥相♥
Well, l’ll tell you the truth now.
我不是一个真牛仔
l ain’t a for-real cowboy,
但是我床上功夫很好的
but l am one hell of a stud.
非常昂贵的种马 而且碰巧我是他的经纪人
A very expensive stud, and l happen to be his manager.
什么价
lncidentally, how much is this gonna cost me?
20美元
$20.
-成交 -我的出租车费用
-Okay. -And taxi fare for me.
哦 你不是迷路了吧
Get lost, will you?
我同意 不过我收一块钱 出租车费用作为服务费
l agree, but for that service l charge $1 taxi fare.
-怎么样 -可以 OK OK OK
-Okay? -Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
哦 哥们
Oh, boy.
走吧
Go ahead.
让我歇歇
Give me a break.
我都还不知道你的名字
Listen, l don’t even know what your name is.
我想知道你的名字 是什么
l wanna know your name. What is it?
-我的名字是乔 -乔 好极了
-My name’s Joe. -Joe! Fabulous!
很多人都叫乔 我喜欢
Joe could be anyone. l like that.
挪开 乔 过来 乔 吻我 乔
Move over, Joe. Come here, Joe. Kiss me, Joe.
那真是个好主意 为什么你不吻我
That’s a very good idea. Why don’t you kiss me, Joe?
哦 我的 噢
Oh, my… Wow!
太…
Too much.
他摔倒了
He fell.
嗨 伙计你摔倒了
Hey, fella, you fell.
他没事吧
ls he all right?
是的 他很好
Yeah, he’s fine.
好吧 如果你没事 为什么你要靠着栏杆
Well, if you’re all right, why you hanging on the banister?
你能走路吗
Can’t you walk or not?
-当然我能走 -他已经有出租车费了
-Naturally, l can walk. -Yeah, he’s got taxi fare.
走吧
Come on.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you’re all right?
是的 我没事
Yeah.
嗨 瑞索
Hey, Ratso!
人之常情
Well, it happens.
别为这个担心
Don’t worry about it.
以前从来没有发生过
lt ain’t never happened to me before.
你可以孤注一掷赌一把
You can bet your bottom dollar on that.
火柴在哪儿 夫人
Where’s the matches, ma’am?
在那个东西后面
Over there, behind that thing.
如果你不叫我”夫人”
Maybe if you didn’t call me “ma’am,”
事情可能办的更顺利
things might work out better.
这是我他妈第一次失败
That’s the first goddamn time the thing ever quit on me.
这是真的
That’s a fact.
你觉得我是在撒谎
You think l’m lying to you?
不 不 我不认为你在撒谎
No. No, l don’t think you’re lying.
我只是有个有趣的画面
l just had this funny image.
这个画面是关于…
l had this image of a…
警♥察♥没有警棍…
policeman without his stick…
喇叭手没有他的喇叭…
and a bugler without his horn…
等等 等等 等等
etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
好吧 大概我令事情更加困难
Well, l think l’m making it worse.
也许我们应该先睡一会儿…
Maybe we ought to take a little nap…
然后看看会发生什么
and see what happens.
我不困
l ain’t sleepy.
我知道
l know.
不如我们玩拼字游戏
Scribbage.
妈的
Shit!
看看这个 看见了吗
Look at this here, see?
“money”(钱)里有个”e”
There’s an “e” in “money.”
我是说 如果那是你的词的话
l mean, if that’s your word.
M-O-N-Y
M-O-N-Y.
那幢大厦外墙上面
That’s just exactly how they spell it
就是这样拼的
up on that big building up there.
M-O-N-Y 钱
M-O-N-Y. Money.
“Y”到底什么 是”Y”开头的
“Y.” What in the hell starts with “y”?
可以用”Y”结尾…
Well, it can end in “y”…
像 “say”(说) “pay”(工资)…
like, say, pay…
“lay”(做♥爱♥)
lay.
Hey(嗨) pay(工资) Iay(做♥爱♥)
Hey, pay, lay.
好 现在住口 够了
Okay, cut it out now. That’s enough.
你在骗人 戏弄我 所以我无法思考
You’re cheating. Teasing me so l can’t think.
“Gay”(同性恋) 是以”Y”结尾的
“Gay” ends in “y.”

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章偷书贼
下一篇文章碧血金沙
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!