Mm-hm.
想来根骆驼牌香烟抽抽吗
Want a Camel cigarette?
来吧
Come in.
你知不知道德国人提高了你的人头价
You didn’t know that the Germans raised the price on your head.
从50,000里拉升到100,000里拉
From 50,000 lire to 100,000 lire…
外加一袋盐
and a bag of salt.
还不赖
Not bad!
但你看到了 村子里没人出♥卖♥♥♥你
But you saw, no one from the village turned you in.
甚至法♥西♥斯♥ 卢多♥维♥科
Not even the Fascist Ludovico…
那个吝啬地把钱藏在裤裆的人
who’s so stingy he keeps his money in his underpants.
卢多♥维♥科 也不会
Not even Ludovico?
卢多♥维♥科 不会出♥卖♥♥♥
Not even Ludovico.
如果他们真知道我是谁
If they only knew who I am,
我做了些什么
what I’ve done,
他们就会把我的心挖出来
they’d pull my heart out of my chest.
佩皮
Peppi.
是什么让你这样痛苦
What’s tormenting you so much?
我们刺♥激♥了一个德国巡逻队
We surprised a German Patrol…
我的小儿子罗伯特喜欢雨
My little son Robert loves the rain.
我的小安娜讨厌它
My little Anna hates it.
你们俩闭嘴
Shut up you two!
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
你往哪跑
Where are you going?
你往哪跑
Where are you going?
我要宰了你
I’ll slaughter you.
你听到没
Do you hear me?
你听到没 我要宰了你
Do you hear me? I’ll slaughter you.
你还要杀他多少次
How many times do you want to kill him?
他已经死了
He’s already dead.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
这些
Here.
我可以用这些养家
I’ll keep this for my family.
我的女儿很俄
My daughter is hungry.
至少我可以给她些吃的
At least I can give her food.
拿着
Take this.
这些钱都沾有血污
This money is stained with blood.
我们要抓强盗
We’re suppose to catch the thieves…
而不是变成强盗
not become them.
我们不要内讧
Let’s not start a war between ourselves.
那它又是什么
What’s that got to do with it?
我为你流血战斗了三年
I gave you three years of blood.
为意大利和他
To Italy and to him.
流了三年的血
Three years of blood.
你是名法♥西♥斯♥而且永远都是 就像 马可一样
You’re a Fascist and you’ll always be one, like Marco.
过来
Here.
带上你的钱滚回家
Take your money and go home.
我会带回家的
I will take it home.
我会带上的
I will take it.
走吧 走吧
Go, go, go.

Go!
这里结束了
It’s finished here.
你会付出代价的
You’ll pay for this.
德国人发疯似地到处乱闯
The Germans were blinded by rage.
我们打他几个月 他们非常恼火
We had been attacking them for months. They were furious.
他们到处炸山找我们
They combed the mountains looking for us.
我们只能躲起来
We had to hide.
我们差点被饿死
We could have starved to death.
没有人
Nobody there.
一个游击队员救了我们
A fellow Partisan saved us.
帕塞利是她的名字
Paselli was her name.
是她告诉了我圣安娜斯塔泽马发生的一切
She was the one who told me what happened at St. Anna di Stazzema.
吃吧 谢谢
Eat. Thank you.
我把其他人送到了塞拉韦扎
I had sent the others to Serravezza.
我本该见一个我们的人 他要求援助
I had to meet one of our men who had gone to look for supplies.
由于风暴 我不得不呆在山里
But then, because of the storm, I had to stay in the mountains.
他们的驻军进入了圣安娜
They marched into St. Anna.
他们集中了数百名村民
They gathered hundreds of people,
妇女 孩子
women, children,
儿童和老人
children and old people.
还有难民
There were also refugees.
他们被集中到广场
They grouped them in the Square.
就在教堂前面
In front of the Church.
你们中的一个人
One of you…
知道
knows…
他在哪
where he is.
你们中的一个人
One of you…
见过
has seen…

him.
那么
So…
说出来
speak.
都鸦雀无声
Everyone’s quiet.
他们什么都不知道
They don’t know anything.
他们是清白的
They’re innocent.
他们什么都不知道
They don’t know anything.
我给你们一刻钟时间
I gave you fifteen minutes
他们是清白的
They’re innocent.
找出一个能告诉我们的人
to find someone who would tell us…
他们不知道
They don’t know.
大蝴蝶藏在哪里
where is the hideout of the Butterfly?
他们不知道 还有他的同党
They don’t know. And his Bandits.
就杀我一个吧
Take only my life.
我求您了
I beg you.
你还有一分钟
You still have one minute.
跪下
Kneel.
以圣父
In the name of the Father…
圣子
And the Son…
圣灵的名义
and the Holy Ghost.
我们在天的父
Our Father who art in Heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be Thy name,
愿你的国降临
Thy Kingdom come,
愿你的旨意行在
Thy will be done,
在地上
On Earth…
如同行在天上
as it is in Heaven.
每日赐给我们日用的饮食
Give us this day our daily bread.
赦免我们的罪
Forgive us for our trespasses,
如同我们免了冒犯我们的人的罪
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不要我们试探
Lead us not into temptation.
救我们脱离罪恶
But deliver us from Evil.
阿门
Amen. Amen.
知道了
I understand.
由情况吗 是 长官
Is there something? Yes, Sir…
司令部命令
There are orders from headquarters.

Yes?
就完事了
It will be done.
主啊
Father.
宽恕他们吧
Forgive them…
因为他们不知道自己在做什么
for they know not what they do.
他们
They…
杀了这么多人
killed so many,
以至于弹♥药♥都不够了
that they ran out of ammunition.
他们烧了那么多人
They burnt so many…
以至于用尽了汽油
they ran out of fuel.
这儿发生了什么
What has happened here…
发生的这一切
everything that’s happened…
都是你的错
is your fault.
你要保证能带来大蝴蝶
You promised to bring The Butterfly.
他对我说他会在这 那我不管
He told me he would be here. No. No. I don’t care!
我知道这些人 你要为此负责
I know these people. You will pay for this!
他们以此无关
They have nothing to do with it.
鲁道夫 我们达成交易了
Rodolfo, we had a deal.
不 我该做的都做了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!