No, I kept my deal.
我把他带到这里
I brought him here.
但你对我保证过了 亲爱的 鲁道夫
But you promised me, my dear Rodolfo.
你们意大利人不懂得如何交易
You Italians don’t know how to keep a deal.
我背叛了人♥民♥ 我死了会遭受炼狱的
I betrayed my people. I’ll burn in Hell because of you.
你们这些一无是处的意大利人
You worthless Italians.
总之由你对此负责
You will pay for this!
意大利人就要为此付出代价
All of you Italians will pay for this!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
阿图罗 阿图罗
Arturo! Arturo!

No!
不 别开枪
No! Stop! Stop!
快跑
Run! Run!

Run!

Run!
杀孩子的凶手
Child murderer!
无♥耻♥的卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Bloody traitor!
快来
Come on!

Move!
快追 快追
Move! Move! Move!
抓活的
Bring him back!

Go!
把他杀了
Finish him!
杀了他
Kill him!
追 逮不住他不能回去
Move, move. We can’t go back without him.
那个小崽子呢
Where’s that swine?
在那
Over there.
我即使活一百年
Even if I live a hundred years…
从那天开始就已经死了
I’ve been dead from that day on.
佩皮
Peppi.
你需要更多的勇气去活而不是死
You need a lot more courage to live than to die.
你听我说
But listen to me.
你要接受现实
You have to accept the truth.
有人背叛了你
Someone betrayed you.
你该找出这卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
And you have to find the traitor.
我仅仅知道的就是
Only thing I know…
德国人的错误诗唤醒了沉睡的人
The Germans were wrong to provoke The Sleeping Man.
因为 你会看到
Because, you’ll see…
最终
In the end,
他将保护我们
he’ll protect us.
保护他的土地
He’ll protect his land.
该你了
I’m done.
让希♥特♥勒♥去死吧
I shit on Hitler’s mother.
如果在圣胡安
If I were in San Juan, I’d eat a good plate of rice and beans.
我会美美地吃上一顿大豆米饭
外加饭后甜点甜馅饼
And a sweetie pie for dessert.
他是谁
Who is he?
我将与那头猪
I’ll meet that swine…
在地狱见
in Hell.
我听不懂
I don’t understand.
别 别 别 挺住
No, no, no. Come on.
那个德国兵呢
Where’s the German?
美国人看着他 把我蹬了
The Americans took him and they kicked me out.
我早说过会这样
I told you so.
我们必须马上离开这里
We have to get out of here right away.
德国大队人马正开往沉睡人山
It’s full of Germans making their way down The Sleeping Man.
德国人玩完了
The Germans have lost, everyone knows.
你想说什么 谁都要为错误付出代价
What are you talking about? He who made the mistake must pay.
鲁道夫
Rodolfo…
卢多♥维♥科 不可能是叛徒
Ludovico’s not the traitor anyway.
会找到他的 相信我
We’ll find him. Trust me.
你还记得那次
Do you remember the time…
马可在山上呆了一周后
when Marco spent the week staring at the Mountain…
便深信沉睡人会醒来
convinced that The Sleeping Man would awaken?
结果被我妈大吼了一顿
And how my mother yelled at him!
当然记得
Of course I remember.
沉睡 沉睡
Sleep. Sleep.
马克死了
Marco’s dead.
是我杀死的
I killed him.
在一次法♥西♥斯♥内部的火并中
In a firefight with his Fascist comrades.
他对我就不会做同样的事情
He would’ve done the same to me!
因为我们是游击队员
Because we’re Partisans.
来无影去无踪
There’s nothing left to see here.
佩皮
Peppi…
听我说 如果有人犯了罪
Listen, if someone commits a sin…
犯了大罪
a big sin…
很懊悔
and then he repents…
想坦白
and confesses.
你认为他会下地狱吗
do you think he’ll go to Hell?
我不知道 我不是神父
I don’t know. I’m not a Priest.
你都变成什么样了
What have you become?
我都不认识你了
I don’t recognize you anymore.
你如此理性
You are here rationalizing.
总是提起我死去的兄弟
Always talking about my dead brother.
你究竟想让我怎么样
What do you want from me?
你知道在圣安娜背叛你的是谁吗
Do you want to know who betrayed you at St. Anna?
我们因该留住那德国兵 不把他交给美国人
We should have kept the German instead of giving him to the Americans.
也许我们能发现他会讲意大利语
Maybe we’d have discovered that he can speak Italian.
说不定他提到了你
Maybe he would have spoke of you.
我们认识了大半辈子 你怀疑我是叛徒
We’ve known each other a lifetime, and you think it was me?
这是战争 佩皮
This is war, Peppi.
战争人们会受苦受难失去生命
And in war people suffer; people die!
以战争为借口
So, do you think the people
你认为圣安娜的人就应该去死
at St. Anna had to die because this is war?
我没那样说
I didn’t say that!
我相信你
I trusted you.
让你给我们供应物资
It was you that I had to meet to get supplies.
是你说圣安娜是安全的地方
It was you who suggested St. Anna was a safe place.
你究竟想干什么
What did you want to do?
你想报仇 因为我杀害了你的兄弟
Did you want revenge because I killed your brother?
我最后警告你
For the last time…
你不该告诉我 我会让他们把你杀了
You should’ve told me, then I would have let them only kill me.
别在提我那死去的兄弟
Stop talking about my dead brother.
是你杀了他
You killed him!
数百名无辜的人们
Hundreds of innocent people.
我让你下地狱
You sent me to Hell…
杂种
Bastard!
杂种
Bastard!
斯坦普斯
Stamps!
斯坦普斯
Stamps!
我们有麻烦了 你去哪了
We got problems. Where you been?
德国兵呢
Where’s the Jerry?
狗♥娘♥养♥的鲁道夫割开了他的颈动脉
That son of a bitch Rodolfo slit his throat.
随后又杀了佩皮
Then he killed Peppi.
你的脖子怎么了 他还要杀我
What happened to your neck? He tried to kill me.
他是坏人
He was no good.
我们必须在敌人重兵到之前撤离
Roll before the heavy mail comes.
去找背带 带上无线电台
Go get a bandage. Go get your radio.
毕晓普 你的枪呢
Bishop! Where’s your weapon?
我在这
I’m here.
德国兵在哪 那个意大利人杀了他
Where’s Siegfried? The Italian killed him.
真的吗
No shit?
诺克斯 正赶过来
Nokes still comin’, ain’t he?
带上枪 马上去那个村民家
Get your gear, get to Old Man Loody’s house on the double.
就不该派那个傻瓜过去 也不应该来这
Hadn’t sent that doofus over, we wouldn’t be here.
瞎扯 我没让那黑蛋去任何地方
I ain’t send that dense nigga no place. Bullshit.
你干的事情更糟 把人剁成1 400块
What you done is worse. Beat the man out of the 1,400 chips.
那迷人的小猫咪是自愿的 她需要滋润
That tight pussy was on its own so long it needed to be adopted.
再说
Talk!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!