你能给你接触的一切带来好运
You see, everything you touch, you brings good to it. You do.
看见这小东西没 这能让你隐形
See this little thing here? lt’ll make you invisible.
给你五个人的力量 但你还是一无所有
Give you the strength of five people. You ain’t got to own nothin’.
还是无法成为大人物
Ain’t got to be a big somebody.
你要完全相信它 孩子
All you got to do is believe in it, boy.
试试 孩子 试试
Go on, boy. Go on.
你能像这样转下头吗
Can you turn your head like this? See?
上帝通过人的双手创造了这个东西
God made this thing here through man’s hand.
不过上帝又赋予了它存在的意义和形状
But the Lord gived it shape and purpose.
通过这东西
And through this little thing here,
上帝也赋予你某些东西 孩子
God gives you somethin’ else, boy.
知道是什么吗 我来告诉你
You know what it is? I’ma tell ya, I’ma tell ya.
是秘密
It’s a secret.
奇迹
Miracles.
听着 巧克力巨人
Listen, Chocolate Giant.
你的按我说的去做
You’ve got to do what I say.
转头 生日就到了
Turn your head so it will be my birthday.
想让我一直都是八岁吗
You want me to stay eight forever?
转头啊
Turn your head.
阿图罗
Arturo!
耶 我做到了
Yes! I did it!
我九岁啦
I’m nine years old!
太棒了
Hey! Yes!
我九岁啦
Nine years old!
万岁
Hurray!
九岁万岁
Nine years old!
小子 你疯了
Boy, you got the spirit?
成功了 我九岁了
I did it! Nine years old!
会玩高低击掌吗 来试一试
You know up high, down low? Gimme five.
击掌 很好 很好
Gimme five. All right. All right.
高击掌
Up high.
高 来吧 好的
Up high, gimme five. OK.
击掌 击掌
Gimme five. Gimme five.
高 低
Up high. Down low.
低击掌 太慢了
Down low. Too slow.
你明白了吗 来击掌
You know that one? Gimme five.
上面
Up high.
下面
Down low.
太慢了
Too slow.
看看我身上带没带巧克力
Let’s see if I got some chocolate here.
你们喜欢巧克力
You like chocolate?
好吧
Yeah.
我该怎样离开呢
How’d I get up here?
只要我们穿过彼德拉桑塔市的山
The only place where the Germans would not be
就不会看到德国人了
is through the mountain in Pietrasanta, Lucca.
看看这
It’s here. See?
我想你在那里也找到你的伙伴
And that’s where I think you gonna find your people.
给你 赫克托 谢谢 特雷纳
Here you go, Hector. Thanks, Train.
小鬼
Boy!
你怎么知道
How do you know?
真的吗
Is that true?
好 我知道了
Yeah, I know.
你和谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
和 阿图罗 阿图罗
To Arturo. Arturo?
谁是 阿图罗
Who’s Arturo?
我的朋友
My friend.
他在哪呢
And where is he?
在那 看到没
Over there, do you see?
有生人他会害羞的
He’s shy in front of other people.
海伊
Hey.
阿图罗 你想说什么
Arturo, what do you think?
要帮帮他吗
Shall we help him?
370呼叫 斯坦普斯
Three-seventy to Stamps.
我们成功了
We did it.
370呼叫 斯坦普斯
Three-seventy to Stamps.
斯坦普斯 呼叫370 完毕
Three-seventy to Stamps. Over.
找到了 长官 我找到失去的联♥系♥的队伍了
Got him, sir. I got the lost squad.
起来
Get up.
斯坦普斯 你得到这里来 主和我们同在
Stamps, you need to get in here! Hallelujah.
是这孩子修好这台机器的 伙计
I think the kid fixed the radio, man.
你是谁 斯坦普斯准尉
Who am I speaking with? Staff Sergeant Stamps.
斯坦普斯准尉 说下你的位置 完毕
Staff Sergeant Stamps. Send position, over.
托斯卡纳西部 沉睡者山脚下
West of Borgo a Mozzano. We can see the Mountain of the Sleeping Man.
什么山 周围还有什么
The Mount… The what? Where’s that in relation to here?
瑟尔奥西边的一个地方 完毕
West of the Serchio River someplace. Over.
不知你们怎么会到哪里 我们很快会会合
Don’t know how you got there, we gonna make the most of it.
看到德国杂种了吗 德国杂种
Seen any German sons of bitches? Have I seen any Krauts?
没有 傻瓜 就看到卡巴 克林和他的爵士乐队
No, motherfucker, just Cab Calloway and his orchestra.
没有 好像我们在德国人包围之中
Negative. But we think we’re surrounded.
好 命令你能俘虏个纳粹杂种 这很重要
Good. We want you to capture a Nazi bastard. That’s important.
我们需要尽快分♥析♥敌情 完毕
We need to extract ASAP. Over.
抓住德国兵盯紧他们就行了
Just get the Jerry and hold tight. That is a direct order from General Almond.
这是阿曼德将军的命令
盯紧什么 完毕 我刚刚下的命令
Hold tight with what? Over! I just gave you an order.
只要抓住德国兵就行了
Now, you get that Jerry.
明早4点我们再联♥系♥
I will radio you tomorrow at 0400.
别轻举妄动 就这样 结束
And don’t get yourself shot up. Out.
好 毕晓普 跟我来
Fine. Bishop, follow me.
天啊
Oh, man.
真是滑稽
This is a joke.
首先 那个傻瓜盲目指挥轻举妄动
First, your ace-boon-coon giant goes off the deep end,
现在那个声称为了上帝和国家的人
now this God-and-country redneck wants me to fetch a prisoner.
又要我们去抓监狱里的犯人
事情真是糟透了 还以为你喜欢 诺克斯 呢
Something’s cookin’ around here. Thought you liked Nokes.
谁说的 我看你讨好他
Who said I liked him? I seen you shinin’ up to him.
我只是不喜欢和那些土包子在一起
I ain’t runnin’ around with sleeves cuffing poker cards
并不代表我喜欢 诺克斯 其实他也没啥不好
don’t mean I like Nokes. Besides, he ain’t the worst.
那家伙把我们丢在了瑟尔奥
The man left us high and dry at the Serchio.
听你说 你三次让105向他开枪
Hear you tell it, you told the man three times to fire that 105,
但是他没有 他并不是第一个白人
and he didn’t. He ain’t the first white man
别搞种族歧视 手心手背都是肉 毕晓普
don’t trust colored folks’ word. The knife cuts both ways, Bishop.
把诺克斯报告给了德里斯科尔 德里斯科尔是公平的
Nokes reports to Driscoll. Driscoll’s fair.
去你的 黑蛋你疯了 现在军队中的白人
Shit, nigga, is you crazy? The only reason white folks is thinkin’ now
庆幸的是德国人放慢了反击的速度
about bein’ fair in this Army is Krauts is cuttin’ their toenails
使他们得以幸免
too short and they runnin’ outta whites to die.
这不重要 他们曾说我们不能战斗
Don’t matter. They said we couldn’t fight.
只能清闲着 或者做钟点工和杂工
Had us float balloons, work as quartermasters, cook and clean.
但在92师 已经证明我们能为国家战斗
The 92nd proved we can fight. This is our country, too.
我们既为国家效力 也是为了我们的子孙
We helped build it from the ground up. I’m here for my children
而奋斗着 毕晓普 这是发展趋势
and future grandchildren, Bishop! This is about progress!
拜托黑蛋 发
Nigga, please. Prog…
知道吗
You know what?
准尉 还记得这个经历吗
Staff Sergeant, you remember this progress?
克莱本营地 梅里维尔 美国路易安纳州
告诉你勒纳 霍讷 还有萨召 佩奇
Tellin’ you. Lena Horne. And Satchel Paige?
萨召 佩奇 欠我20美元
Satchel Paige owe me $20.
你认识他们 很熟
You know ’em both? In and out.
在继续训练之前我们只有一小时
We only got an hour before we gotta be back for maneuvers.
德里斯科尔 上校也来看 毕晓普 听到没
Colonel Driscoll coming to watch, too. Bishop, you hear me?
我不认识德里斯科尔
I ain’t studyin’ Driscoll.
胜利者来了
Contest winner right there.
午安 兄弟 你好
Afternoon, fellas. Howdy.
看这还有德国兵呢
See we got some Krauts up in here.
很快我们就可以回家了
Soon we’ll be going back home.
谁能信
Nobody believes that.
他只是让我去探望他的女朋友
He just wants to visit his girlfriend.
你们来点什么
Yep. What do you boys want?
我们要点好的冰激凌
No problem. We looking for some good old ice slops.
你们先去外面转转 一会给你们送去
Go around back. I’ll get you some.
特雷纳
Train.
怎么不是他们出去
They went ’round back, too?
黑蛋 我只是个生意人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!