*They have stolen the heart from inside you*
*但这不能定义你*
*But this does not define you*
*这不是真正的你*
*This is not who you are*
*你知道你是谁*
*You know who you are*
*真正的你*
*Who you truly are*
特菲提
Te Fiti!
这只鸡活下来了
The chicken lives.
你的鱼钩 我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your hook.
有没有鱼钩
Well, hook, no hook…
我都是毛伊
I’m Maui.
特菲提
Te Fiti!
你过得好吗
Hey, I mean, how you been?
我所做过的事
Look, what I did was…
是错的
wrong.
没有借口
I have no excuse.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不接受女神的礼物可是不礼貌的哦
You know, it’d be rude to refuse a gift from a goddess.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我非常感激你的好意
Your kind gesture is deeply appreciated.
我会想你的 小鸡腿
Gonna miss you, drumstick.
你可以和我们一起走
You could come with us, you know.
我的族人需要一位规划导航大♥师♥
My people are going to need a master wayfinder.
他们已经有一位了
They already have one.
再会了 毛伊
See you out there, Maui.
再会了 莫阿娜
See you out there, Moana.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
莫阿娜
Moana!
我可能稍微有点越过环礁了
I may have gone a little ways past the reef.
这才是你
It suits you.
她回来了
She’s back!
胖胖
Pua!
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
*我们启航漫游*
*We set a course to find*
*寻找新的家园*
*A brand new island everywhere we roam*
*故土永在心中*
*We keep our island in our mind*
*念时即能归乡*
*And when it’s time to find home we know the way*
*我们是解读一切的探险家*
*We are explorers reading every sign*
*我们的故事世代相传 永不终结*
*We tell the stories of our elders in a never-ending chain*
*我们认得回家的路*
*We know the way*
*从很久前我就喜欢眺望*
*I’ve been staring at the edge of the water*
*海平面的尽头*
*Long as I can remember*
*却从不明白原因*
*Never really knowing why*
*我希望能做个听话的女儿*
*I wish I could be the perfect daughter*
*但无论我如何努力*
*But I come back to the water*
*都还是回到这海洋*
*No matter how hard I try*
*经过每个转弯 走过每条小径*
*Every turn I take, every trail I track*
*踏过每条小路 都引领我回到*
*Every path I make, every road leads back*
*那个我不能去*
*To the place I know where I cannot go*
*却无比向往的地方*
*Where I long to be*
*看那海天相接*
*See the line where the sky meets the sea*
*它呼唤着我*
*It calls me*
*有谁知道*
*And no one knows*
*它延伸到多远*
*How far it goes*
*如果海风助我 扬帆起航*
*If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me*
*我终会知道*
*One day I’ll know*
*若我启程 前途无限*
*If I go, there’s just no telling how far I’ll go*
*我知道这座岛上的每个人*
*I know everybody on this island*
*似乎对岛上生活快乐无忧*
*Seems so happy on this island*
*一切早已安排好*
*Everything is by design*
*我知道这座岛上的每个人*
*I know everybody on this island*
*都有自己的在岛上的职责*
*Has a role on this island*
*所以或许我也该坦然接受*
*So maybe I can roll with mine*
*我可以骄傲地领导 让部族更强*
*I can lead with pride I can make us strong*
*若我遵循传统 应该也会心满意足*
*I’ll be satisfied if I play along*
*但心里却一直唱着另一首歌♥*
*But the voice inside sings a different song*
*我这是怎么了*
*What is wrong with me*
*看远方海上阳光闪耀*
*See the light as it shines on the sea*
*令人目眩*
*It’s blinding*
*有谁知道*
*But no one knows*
*它能照到多深*
*How deep it goes*
*似乎在呼唤我*
*And it seems like it’s calling out to me*
*来找我吧*
*So come find me*
*我想知道*
*And let me know*
*海平线外面的世界 我能否穿过海平线*
*What’s beyond that line will I cross that line*
*看那海天相接*
*The line where the sky meets the sea*
*它呼唤着我*
*It calls me*
*有谁知道*
*And no one knows*
*它延伸到多远*
*How far it goes*
*如果海风助我 扬帆起航*
*If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me*
*我终会知道*
*One day I’ll know*
*我将远行何方*
*How far I’ll go*
*闪耀*
*Shiny*
*我如此闪耀*
*I’m so shiny*
光唱也没什么用
Didn’t help me though, did it?
我还是肚皮朝上
Still upside down here.
就只需要推我一下下
Just need a little push.
拜托
Can we be real?
如果我叫塞巴斯蒂安
If my name was Sebastian
还有酷酷的牙买♥♥加口音的话
and I had a cool Jamaican accent…
你一定会帮我的
you’d totally help me.
你会的 你一定会的
You would. You know you would.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章银河护卫队
下一篇文章速度与激情7
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!