*C’est la vie mon ami*
*我如此闪耀*
*I’m so shiny*
*盘中餐快写好遗愿吧*
*Now I eat you so prepare your final plea*
*只能求我*
*Just for me*
*你永远不会这么闪亮*
*You’ll never be quite as shiny*
*你会希望你也能闪亮又美丽的*
*You wish you were nice and shiny*
我有个闪亮的东西给你
I got something shiny for ya!
特菲提之心
The heart of Te Fiti.
你逃不出我的手掌的
You can’t run from me!
好吧你跑了 还真是一直给我惊喜啊
Oh, you can. You keep surprising me.
你的两条小短腿只能跑到这里了
There’s only so far you can get on those two little legs.
创造一切的力量
The power of creation…
归属于身披甲壳的我啦
for a crustacean.
去哪儿了 去哪儿了
Where is it? Where is it?
快走
We gotta go!
那颗心怎么办
What about the heart?
就让他拿着吧 我有颗更好的
He can have it. I’ve got a better one.
太好了 我得到了
Yes, I have the…
等一下
Wait a minute.
我懂了 她把藤壶
I see, she’s taken a barnacle
涂满发光藻 来糊弄我
and she’s covered it in bioluminescent algae as a diversion.
给我回来
Come back here!
那首歌♥你们还喜欢吗
Did you like the song?
我们还活着
We’re alive!
我们还活着
We’re alive!
听着
Listen…
我很感谢你在下面所做的一切
I appreciate what you did down there.
那需要很大的勇气
Took guts.
不过呢
But…
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我难得这么认真地讲心里话
I’m trying to be sincere for once,
但你似乎总是注意力不集中
and it feels like you’re distracted.
没有 才没有 不会啦
No, no. No way!
是吗 可你看我的眼神就好像我长了个…
Really? Because you’re looking at me like I have a…
鲨鱼头
shark head.
什么 你有个鲨鱼头吗
What? Do you have a shark head?
听着 重点是
Look, the point is…
对于一个小女孩 小屁孩 之类的
for a little girl, child, thing, whatever…
之前根本没下去过
who had no business being down there…
你帮了我一个大忙
you did me a solid.
但你也差点死掉
But you also almost died.
我也差点输给那只蠢螃蟹
And I couldn’t even beat that dumb crab.
至于打败特卡的胜算
So, chances of beating Te Ka?
约等于零
Bupkis.
我们永远到不了特菲提
We’re never making it to Te Fiti.
这一次任务被诅咒了
This mission is cursed.
没有被诅咒
It’s not cursed.
鲨鱼头
Shark head.
这并不是诅咒
It is not cursed.
被诅咒了
Cursed.
*我能说的只有一句*
*What can I say except*
*我们快死啦*
*We’re dead soon*
*我们快死啦*
*We’re dead soon*
你就不能试试吗
Can you at least try?
巨鹰
Giant hawk.
*没关系 没关系 反正也快死了*
*Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay we’re dead soon*
好了 休息时间结束
All right, break time’s over.
起来
Get up.
怎么 你要灌我心灵鸡汤吗
Why? Are you gonna give me a speech?
告诉我我能打败特卡 就因为我是”毛伊”
Tell me I can beat Te Ka ’cause I’m “Maui?”
哪凉快那歇着去 小不点
Take a hike, Tiny.
你的纹身是怎么来的
How do you get your tattoos?
我完成一件壮举 他们便会自己出现
They show up. When I earn them.
那这个又是怎么来的呢
How’d you earn that one? What’s that for?
是因为发现”不你事”
That’s man’s discovery of Nunya.
“不你事”是什么
What’s Nunya?
不关你的事儿
Nunya business.
那我只好继续问了
I’ll just keep asking.
这个是怎么来的
What’s it for?
别闹了
You need to stop doing that.
-滚开 -告诉我这是怎么来的嘛
– Back off. – Just tell me what it is.
我说了滚开
I said back off.
所以你的鱼钩才不起作用吗
Is it why your hook’s not working?
你不想开口 就别开口了
You don’t wanna talk, don’t talk.
你想把我扔下船
You wanna throw me off the boat…
就扔我下去吧
throw me off.
你想告诉我 我不知道自己在做什么
You wanna tell me I don’t know what I’m doing…
我的确不知道
I know I don’t.
我完全不知道为什么大海选择了我
I have no idea why the ocean chose me.
你是对的
You’re right.
但我的岛屿正在消亡
But my island is dying…
所以我来到了这儿
so I am here.
这里只有我和你
It’s just me and you.
我想帮你
And I want to help…
但你若拒绝帮助 我也无能为力
but I can’t if you don’t let me.
我并非生来就是半神
I wasn’t born a demigod.
我的父母都是人类
I had human parents.
他们
They uh…
他们看了我一眼
They took one look and decided…
然后决定遗弃我
they did not want me.
他们把我扔进了海里
They threw me into the sea…
好像我无关紧要
like I was nothing.
机缘巧合下 我被众神发现了
Somehow, I was found by the gods.
众神给了我鱼钩
They gave me the hook.
众神让我成为了
They made me…
毛伊
Maui.
我回到了人类世界中
And back to the humans I went.
我为人类带来岛屿 火和椰子
I gave them islands, fire, coconuts.
他们想要的所有东西
Anything they could ever want.
你是为他们才偷走心石的
You took the heart for them.
你所做的一切都是为了他们
You did everything for them.
为了他们能爱戴你
So they’d love you.
而他们永不满足
It was never enough.
也许众神发现你是有原因的
Maybe the gods found you for a reason.
也许是大海把你带给了他们
Maybe the ocean brought you to them…
因为它认为你值得救
because it saw someone who was worthy of being saved.
但并不是众神让你成为了毛伊
But the gods aren’t the ones who make you Maui.
你才是
You are.
好啦好啦
Okay, okay.
我也爱你 兄弟
I love you, too, buddy.
下一站 特菲提
Next stop, Te Fiti.
怎么
What?
我想明白了
I figured it out.
大海曾经很喜欢我从海面升起岛屿
You know, the ocean used to love when I pulled up islands…
这样你的祖先们就能驶过海洋去找了
’cause your ancestors would sail her seas and find ’em.
所有那些新的土地 新的村庄
All those new lands, new villages.
是海水让他们连接起来
It was the water that connected ’em all.
如果我是海洋
And if I were the ocean…
我想我也会找一个卷发的非公主
I think I’d be looking for a curly-haired non-princess…
让这一切重新来过
to start that again.
这真的是你对我讲过的最友好的话
That is literally the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.
也许该留到我们到了特菲提再说
Probably should have saved it for Te Fiti.
到了
I did.
莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
Moana of Motunui…
我相信
I believe you have
你已真正带毛伊穿洋过海
officially delivered Maui across the great sea.
莫阿娜 莫阿娜 莫阿娜
Moana! Moana! Moana!
你真了不起
You’re so amazing!
是时候了
It’s time.
去拯救世界吧
Go save the world.
毛伊

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章银河护卫队
下一篇文章速度与激情7
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!