Maui!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
帮你找到一条更好的路
Finding you a better way in!
-不会成功的 -会的
– We won’t make it! – Yes, we will!
-掉头 -不
– Turn around! – No!
莫阿娜 停下
Moana, stop!

No!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
毛伊
Maui?
我告诉过你 掉头
I told you to turn back.
我以为我们能成功
I thought we could make it.
我们
We?
我以为我能成功
I thought I could make it.
我们能修好它
We can fix it.
这是众神做的
It was made by the gods.
修不了
You can’t fix it!
下一次我们会更小心的
Next time we’ll be more careful.
特卡被困在礁岛上
Te Ka was stuck on the barrier islands.
它是熔岩 不能入水
It’s lava, it can’t go in the water.
我们能找条路绕过去
We can find a way around.
我不会回去的
I’m not going back.
我们还是得归还心石
We still have to restore the heart.
我的鱼钩裂了
My hook is cracked.
再撞一次 就完了
One more hit, and it’s over.
毛伊 你必须归还心石
Maui, you have to restore the heart.
没有鱼钩 我就什么也不是了
Without my hook, I am nothing.
这不是真的
That’s not true!
没有鱼钩 我就什么也不是了
Without my hook, I am nothing!
我们会在这儿
We are only here…
都是因为你当初偷了这块心石
because you stole the heart in the first place.
不 我们在这儿是因为大海说你是特别的
No, we’re here because the ocean told you you’re special…
而且你相信了
and you believed it.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
I am Moana of Motunui.
-你要跟我上船 -再见 莫阿娜
– You will board my boat… – Goodbye, Moana.
穿过大海
…sail across the sea…
我不想自取灭亡
I’m not killing myself…
就为了让你证明你并不是的虚妄
so you can prove you’re something you’re not!
归还特菲提之心
…and restore the heart of Te Fiti!
大海选择了我
The ocean chose me!
它选错了
It chose wrong.
毛伊
Maui!
为什么你把我带到这儿
Why did you bring me here?
我不是正确人选
I’m not the right person.
你必须选择别人了
You have to choose someone else.
选择别人吧
Choose someone else.
拜托了
Please.

No.
你现在可离环礁远远的了
You’re a long ways past the reef.
奶奶
Gramma?
我真是选对了纹身
Guess I chose the right tattoo.
奶奶
Gramma!
我试过了 奶奶
I tried, Gramma.
我做不到
I…I couldn’t do it.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
我不该给你这样沉重的压力
I never should have put so much on your shoulders.
如果你想回家
If you are ready to go home…
我会陪你一起
I will be with you.
你为什么犹豫了呢
Why do you hesitate?
我不知道
I don’t know.
*我认识一个小岛上的女孩*
*I know a girl from an island*
*她与众不同*
*She stands apart from the crowd*
*她爱海洋 也爱她的族人*
*She loves the sea and her people*
*她让整个家族骄傲*
*She makes her whole family proud*
*有时世界像是故意为难*
*Sometimes the world seems against you*
*旅程让人受伤*
*The journey may leave a scar*
*但是伤痕愈合 并提醒你*
*But scars can heal and reveal just*
*你身处何方*
*Where you are*
*你因爱的人改变*
*The people you love will change you*
*学到的将为你指路*
*The things you have learned will guide you*
*但一切都不能平息*
*And nothing on earth can silence*
*你心底的那个声音*
*The quiet voice still inside you*
*当那个声音开始悄声诉说*
*And when that voice starts to whisper*
*莫阿娜 你都走到这一步了*
*Moana, you’ve come so far*
*莫阿娜 听啊*
*Moana, listen*
*你知道你是谁吗*
*Do you know who you are?*
我是谁
Who am I?
*我是深爱我的小岛的女孩*
*I am a girl who loves my island*
*我也深爱着大海*
*And the girl who loves the sea*
*它呼唤着我*
*It calls me*
*我是酋长的女儿*
*I am the daughter of the village chief*
*我们是航海者的后裔*
*We are descended from voyagers*
*他们穿越海洋 寻找方向*
*Who found their way across the world*
*他们呼唤着我*
*They call me*
*我带我们跋涉至此*
*I’ve delivered us to where we are*
*我去过远方*
*I have journeyed farther*
*我不仅是我所学的一切*
*I am everything I’ve learned and more*
*有声音在呼唤我*
*Still it calls me*
*这声音不是来自外部*
*And the call isn’t out there at all*
*而是在我心底*
*It’s inside me*
*如潮水般*
*It’s like the tide*
*涨涨落落*
*Always falling and rising*
*我将把你珍藏心底*
*I will carry you here in my heart*
*时刻提醒着我*
*You remind me*
*不管前路如何*
*That come what may*
*我知道方向*
*I know the way*
*我是莫阿娜*
*I am Moana*
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
I am Moana of Motunui.
跟我上船
Aboard my boat…
我将穿过大海
I will sail across the sea…
归还特菲提之心
and restore the heart of Te Fiti.
特卡不能随我们入水
Te Ka can’t follow us into the water.
要是我们能驶过礁岛
We make it past the barrier islands…
我们就能到达特菲提
we make it to Te Fiti.
你一点都不明白我在说什么
None of which you understand…
因为你是只鸡
because you are a chicken.

No!
憨憨 不不不
Heihei! No, no, no!
干得好
Nice work!
特菲提
Te Fiti.
毛伊
Maui!
你回来了
You came back.
但你的鱼钩
But your hook.
再撞一次它就…
One more hit and…
特卡得先抓住我才行
Te Ka’s gotta catch me first.
我掩护你 被选中的人
I got your back, Chosen One.
去拯救世界吧
Go save the world.
毛伊
Maui.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气
You’re welcome.
烫烫烫 好烫好烫
Hot-hot-hot, hot-hot-hot!
特卡
Hey, Te Ka!
鲨鱼头
Shark head!
莫阿娜
Moana!
把心石放入螺旋中
Get the heart to the spiral!
特菲提
Te Fiti…
消失了
it’s gone.
特卡
Te Ka!
让她走向我
Let her come to me.
*我穿越海平线来找你*
*I have crossed the horizon to find you*
*我知道你的名字*
*I know your name*
*他们偷了你的心*

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章银河护卫队
下一篇文章速度与激情7
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!