*看远方海上阳光闪耀*
*See the light as it shines on the sea*
*令人目眩*
*It’s blinding*
*有谁知道*
*But no one knows*
*它能照到多深*
*How deep it goes*
*似乎在呼唤我*
*And it seems like it’s calling out to me*
*来找我吧*
*So come find me*
*我想知道*
*And let me know*
*海平线外面的世界 我能否穿过海平线*
*What’s beyond that line will I cross that line*
*看那海天相接*
*The line where the sky meets the sea*
*它呼唤着我*
*It calls me*
*有谁知道*
*And no one knows*
*它延伸到多远*
*How far it goes*
*如果海风助我 扬帆起航*
*If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me*
*我终会知道*
*One day I’ll know*
*我将远行何方*
*How far I’ll go*
没事 胖胖
We’re okay, Pua.
我能搞定
I can do this.
环礁外肯定有更多鱼
There’s more fish beyond the reef.
肯定有的
There’s more beyond the reef.
不算糟嘛
Not so bad.
胖胖
Pua!
不管刚刚发生了什么
Whatever just happened…
就说是这头猪干的
blame it on the pig.
奶奶
Gramma.
你会告诉爸吗
Are you gonna tell dad?
我是他妈 不用向他汇报
I’m his mom. I don’t have to tell him anything.
他说得没错
He was right.
外面很危险
About going out there.
是时候把我的石头放在山上了
It’s time to put my stone on the mountain.
好啊 你回去吧
Okay. Well, then, head on back.
把石头放上去吧
Put that stone up there.
你怎么不劝我
Why aren’t you trying to talk me out of it?
你不是说那就是你想要的吗
You said that’s what you wanted.
没错
It is.
我死之后…
When I die…
我要作为它们中的一员回归
I’m going to come back as one of these.
否则我这纹身就白纹了
Or I chose the wrong tattoo.
你怎么怪怪的
Why are you acting weird?
我是村里的怪奶奶呀 这就是我的工作
I’m the village crazy lady. That’s my job.
如果你有什么想告诉我的 尽管直说
If there’s something you want to tell me, just tell me!
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Is there something you wanna tell me?
你有什么想听的吗
Is there something you want to hear?
我们族人所有的故事你都听过了
You’ve been told all our people’s stories…
这个除外
but one.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你真以为我们的祖先一直待在环礁以内吗
Do you really think our ancestors stayed within the reef?
里面是什么
What’s in there?
是你一直以来想不通的问题的答案
The answer to the question you keep asking yourself.
你注定会成为谁
Who are you meant to be?
进去吧…
Go inside…
敲敲鼓…
bang the drum…
你就会知道
and find out.
对了 敲鼓
Bang the drum.
*我们辨风向 读天相*
*We read the wind and the sky*
*日悬中天时*
*When the sun is high*
*乘风破浪走*
*We sail the length of the seas*
*穿洋过海行*
*On the ocean breeze*
*夜里指认每颗星星*
*At night we name every star*
*知道自己在何方*
*We know where we are*
*知道自己是谁 自己是谁*
*We know who we are who we are*
*我们启航漫游*
*We set a course to find*
*寻找新的家园*
*A brand new island everywhere we roam*
*故土永在心中*
*We keep our island in our mind*
*故土永在心中 念时即能归乡*
*And when it’s time to find home we know the way*
*我们是解读一切的探险家*
*We are explorers reading every sign*
*我们的故事世代相传 永不终结*
*We tell the stories of our elders in a never-ending chain*
*我们认得回家的路*
*We know the way*
我们曾是航海者
We were voyagers.
我们曾是航海者
We were voyagers!
我们曾是航海者 我们曾是航海者
We were voyagers! We were voyagers!
我们曾是航海者
We were voyagers!
为什么不航海了
Why’d we stop?
是毛伊
Maui.
自从他从母亲岛偷走了特菲提之心
When he stole from the Mother Island,
黑暗降临
darkness fell.
特卡苏醒了
Te Ka awoke.
四处怪物潜伏 吞没船只
Monsters lurked and boats stopped coming back.
为了保护族人 历代酋长都禁止出航
To protect our people, the ancient chiefs forbid voyaging…
现在我们已经忘了自己是航海者的后代了
and now we have forgotten who we are.
黑暗还在继续蔓延…
And the darkness has continued to spread…
赶跑我们的鱼群…
chasing away our fish…
吸干一座又一座岛屿上的生命
draining the life…from island after island.
我们的小岛
Our island.
但是 总有一天…
But, one day…
有人会越过我们的环礁 找到毛伊
someone will journey beyond our reef, find Maui…
带他穿洋过海
deliver him across the great ocean…
归还特菲提之心
to restore the heart of Te Fiti.
那天的事我看到了
I was there that day.
大海选择了你
The ocean chose you.
我还以为那是个梦
I thought it was a dream.

Nope!
我们的祖先相信毛伊就在那里…
Our ancestors believed Maui lies there…
在他的鱼钩下面
at the bottom of his hook.
跟着鱼钩状星座 你就会找到他
Follow it, and you will find him.
可为什么它选择的是我
But why would it choose me?
我甚至不知道怎么驾船驶过环礁
I don’t even know how to make it past the reef.
不过我知道谁能
But I know who does!
-庄稼变黑了 -鱼呢
– The crops are turning black. – What about the fish?
整个岛都这样
This is happening all over the island.
-各位 请先冷静 -你要怎么做
– Please, please settle down. – What are you going to do?
我们开垦新土地 总会找到办法…
We will dig new fields. We will find a way to…
我们可以阻止黑暗 拯救我们的小岛
We can stop the darkness! Save our island!
我发现一个停满了船的洞穴
There’s a cavern of boats.
巨大的独木舟
Huge canoes.
我们可以乘这些船 找到毛伊
We can take them, find Maui,
让他归还特菲提之心
make him restore the heart.
我们曾是航海者 我们可以再次出海
We were voyagers. We can voyage again!
是你告诉我要帮助族人
You told me to help our people.
只有这样才能帮助他们
This is how we help our people.
爸爸
Dad?
你要干吗
What are you doing?
我早就该一把火烧了那些船
I should’ve burned those boats a long time ago!
不 不要
No! Don’t!
我们必须找到毛伊
We have to find Maui.
我们必须归还特菲提之心
We have to restore the heart!
没有什么心
There is no heart!
这就是块破石头
This is just a rock!
不要
No!
酋长 您母亲出事了
Chief! It’s your mother!
母亲…
Mother…
我们可以做什么
What can be done?
快去
Go-
奶奶
Gramma.
快去
Go-
现在不行
Not now. I can’t.
你必须去
You must!
大海选择了你
The ocean chose you.
跟着鱼钩状星座走
Follow the fish hook.
奶奶…
Gramma…
等你找到了毛伊…
And when you find Maui…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章银河护卫队
下一篇文章速度与激情7
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!