Home 传记电影 点球成金(2011)

点球成金(2011)

0
点球成金(2011)

你得让哈特伯格首发
You’ll have to start Hatteberg.
我不想为这事纠缠不清 比利
I don’t wanna go 15 rounds, Billy.
上场阵容由我定 没什么好说的了
The lineup card is mine, and that’s all.
上场阵容当然由你定
That lineup card is definitely yours.
我只是说你不能让佩纳首发
I’m just saying you can’t start Pena at first.
我就让他首发
I am starting him at first.
他首发不了了 他现在归底特律队了
I don’t think so. He plays for Detroit now.
你把佩纳卖♥♥了吗
You traded Pena?
还有梅内齐诺 黑尔杰斯 塔姆一并打发了
And Menechino, Hiljus, Tam are all being sent down.
-你疯了 -是有点
– You are outside your mind. – Yeah. Cuckoo.
-你有事找我吗 -嗯 杰里米 坐
– You wanted to see me? – Yeah, Jeremy, grab a seat.
杰里米 你被转到费城了
Jeremy, you’ve been traded to the Phillies.
这是艾德·韦德的电♥话♥号♥码
This is Ed Wade’s number.
他是球队经理 人不错
He’s a good guy, the GM.
他在等你电♥话♥
He’s expecting your call.
巴迪会为你安排好机票
Buddy will help you with the plane flight.
你球打得不错 杰里米
You’re a good ballplayer, Jeremy,
祝你好运
and we wish you the best.
杰里米也走了
Jeremy’s gone too.
你在扼杀这支球队
You’re killing this team.
阿尔特 我能这么一直搞下去
Art, I can do this all day long.
你没意见吧
You agree with this?
百分之百
Hundred percent.
要我带上门吗
You want this door closed?
-史考特·H. -有何吩咐
– Scotty H. – Sir?
-去练习一下滚地球 -好的
– Go field some grounders. – Yes, sir.
大伙儿 听着
Everybody, listen up.
你们看起来也许不像胜利之队
You may not look like a winning team…
但你们就是
but you are one.
所以
So…
今晚拿出胜利之队的样子来
play like one tonight.
哦 天哪
Oh, shit.
有时你击球 击打率是0.625
When you’re getting your pitch, you’re hitting .625,
非常高
which is massive.
球都快被你击碎了
You’re crushing the ball.
但有时
But when you swing at things-
碰到中路球
You know your pitch is middle-in.
你挥棒或低或偏
When you’re swinging low and away,
你的击打率只有0.158
you’re batting. 158.
每次击球都像玩二十一点
Every at bat’s like a hand of blackjack.
每发一张牌 你的胜率就变了
Every card that’s dealt, your odd’s completely change.
所以每错过第一个好球
So every first-pitch strike,
你的击打率就下降七十五个百分点
your batting average goes down about 75 points.
七十五个百分点啊
Seventy-five points.
他应该在第五局前投出100个球
He should throw 100 pitches before the fifth.
你想让先发投手出局
You wanna knock that starter out.
让候补永远候补
You deepen their bull-pen.
赛季结束前 我要你们
I want you taking at bats off
在碰到第十和十一名投手时减少打数
the 10th and 11th pitcher by the end of series.
看这些所有来球位置的基本分♥析♥
This is your basic breakdown of all the locations of the pitches,
你该在哪里击打 为什么要击打
where you should be hitting them, why you should be hitting them.
所以你希望我们多保送吗
So you want us to walk more?
问得好 对 多保送
Good question. Yes.
贾斯蒂斯先生
Mr. Justice.
有点事要跟你说
Had a few thoughts.
想教导我吗
Gonna teach me some things?
此话怎讲
Excuse me?
从没见经理跟球员这样谈话
Never seen a GM talk to players like that.
你也从没见过打过球的经理
You never seen a GM who was a player.
-你有情绪吗 大卫 -没有
– We got a problem, David? – No, it’s okay.
我了解你那一套
I know your routine.
喋喋不休 做做样子
It’s patter. It’s for effect.
我不吃那一套 知道吗
But it’s for them, all right?
别跟我扯这些屁话
That shit ain’t for me.
你觉得自己很特别吗
Oh, you’re special?
你每年付我七百万 伙计 所以…
You’re paying me 7 million bucks a year, man, so,
也许我是有点特别
yeah, maybe I am, a little bit.
不 伙计 我可没付你七百万
No, man, I ain’t paying you 7.
洋基队付了你一半薪水
Yankees are paying half your salary.
他们认为你就值那么多
That’s what the New York Yankees think of you.
他们付你三百五十万与他们对打
They’re paying you $3.5 million to play against them.
你到底想说什么 比利
Where you going with this, Billy?
大卫 你已经三十七岁了
David, you’re 37.
你我为何不开诚布公 各取所需呢
How about you and I be honest about what each of us want out of this?
我想榨干♥你♥最后一点棒球能力
I wanna milk the last ounce of baseball you got in you.
你想继续留在赛场上
And you wanna stay in the show.
我们一起干
Let’s do that.
我付你薪水 不是因为你以前的名声
I’m not paying you for the player you used to be.
而是你目前的能力
I’m paying you for the player you are right now.
你很聪明 知道我们努力的目标
You’re smart. You get what we’re trying to do here.
给年轻球员做个榜样
Make an example for the younger guys.
做个领袖
Be a leader.
你做得到吗
Can you do that?
行 明白了
All right. I got you.
我们没隔阂了吧
We’re cool?
没了
We’re cool.
史考特·H.
Scotty H.
-你还好吗 D.J. -你就像个接球机
– Yo, what’s up, D.J.? – Picking machine.
哥们 你觉得一垒怎么样
How you liking first base, man?
球过来了 就接住
It’s coming along. Picking it up.
换角色不容易啊
You know, tough transition,
但我开始有点感觉了
but I’m starting to feel better with it.
你最怕什么
What’s your biggest fear?
有球迎面飞来
A baseball being hit in my general direction.
很好笑 认真点 最怕什么
That’s funny. Seriously, what is it?
真的 没开玩笑
No, seriously, that is.
祝你好运
Well, hey, good luck with that.
多和大家交流
Be social out there.
交流什么
Social.
交流 就像卖♥♥衣服的导购
Social. Like a greeter at the Gap.
有人进了你办公室 随便聊聊
Guy steps into your office, chat him up.
你读过书 上过学
You’re well-read. You went to school.
找点乐子 放松点
Have some fun. Relax.
每个人都想进攻 非常想进攻
Everyone wants to attack. Quit trying to attack.
要耐心等机会 着急也没用
Let the game come to you, man. There’s no clock on this thing.
这是场持久战
This is a war of attrition.
如果我注重进攻 即便投出几个好球
If I take more, I could even take a few strikes,
但也增加了对手保送的机会
but I’ll get walked more.
你能上垒 我们就赢
You get on base, we win.
你上不了垒 我们就输
You don’t, we lose.
我最恨输球 查韦 我恨输球
And I hate losing, Chavvie. I hate it.
我对输球的厌恶远胜我对赢球的渴望
I hate losing more than I even wanna win.
两者之间有区别
And there’s a difference.
-别短打 -短打会出局
– No bunts. – Bunts is an out.
即使三垒手跑回来了也不行吗
Even if the third baseman is back?
任何情况下都不行
No bunting whatsoever.
如果对手短打 马上捡起球投向一垒手
If someone bunts on us, pick it up and throw it to first.
千万别充英雄投给二垒手
Don’t try be a hero and go to second.
让他们失误
Let them make the mistakes.
当敌人在失误时 别妨碍他们
When your enemy’s making mistakes, don’t interrupt them.
他们会出局 把胜利拱手相让
They’re giving you an out. They just giving it to you.
接受胜利 说声多谢
Take it. Say thank you.
还有一点 别盗垒
Another thing. No more stealing.
这是我的强项 也是你雇我的原因
That’s what I do, what you pay me to do.
不 我雇你是让你上一垒
No. I pay you to get on first,
不是让你在二垒被封♥杀♥
not get thrown out at second.
按部就班 循序渐进 懂了吗
This is a process. It’s a process, it’s a process. Okay?
杰森接到球 来到二垒
Jason takes it, goes to second
击球手出局 奥克兰运动家队得一分
for the only out, and the A’s get a run.
杰曼·戴再次打出全垒打
Jermaine Dye homers again,