Hi. Hi, hi. Hey.
你好 你好 嘿
You must be… Bill.
你一定就是… 比尔
Yeah. Hi.
没错 你好
Hi. Becky. Hi.
你好 我叫贝琪
Thanks for having dinner so early.
谢谢你能这么早就出来吃晚饭
I know it’s… it’s a pain.
这么安排很烦人吧
No, that’s, that’s…
不 没关系…
Interesting crowd.
这里人气很旺哈
Yeah. My job is the problem.
主要是我工作的问题
I’m… I work at Good Morning, New Jersey and…
我在新泽西州的《早安新闻》节目组
Right, on channel nine. Right? Right. Yeah.
在第9频道的那个? 没错
So, yeah, we’re on really early, so I… I go to bed really early and
节目开始的早 我也得很早就睡
we used to be on at, 5am, but then we got bought by this
本来早上5点开播 后来大公♥司♥买♥♥断了节目
giant company and they wanted to run us instead of infomercials.
觉得还是播放电视直销更赚钱
‘Cause we generate slightly more revenue and…
就把我们挤走了
Now we’re on at four.
现在4点就得开始
Sorry, I’m gonna turn this off. It’s so…
抱歉 我还是关了手♥机♥吧 太…
Sorry. That’s like, oh, my God, that’s so annoying
好像有点… 太烦人了
when people do this. It’s like, “check, please.”
别人都拿这当约会告吹的幌子
I’m not gonna touch this… ever again. Sorry.
我不碰手♥机♥了 抱歉
No, that’s, it’s… it’s OK.
没关系的 别紧张
It’s OK.
真没事儿
I…
我…
I’m… I’m really glad that you picked this place. I…
很高兴你选了这个餐馆
You know, it kind of reminds me of Matthews in Waldwick.
让我想起了新泽西的马修饭馆
They have the most amazing, like, delicious, thick, big, juicy…
他们的食物巨牛 味儿好 实惠 甜汁多
Lots of Belgian waffles and syrup in the…
有很多比利时华夫饼干和糖浆
And…
还有…
Anyway… boring!
算了… 傻话题!
What do you do?
你做什么工作?
Anna told me you’re in… Marketing.
安娜说你是… 做销♥售♥
Right. For an insurance company,
没错 在保险公♥司♥上班
and I dabble in ceramics, but…
对陶瓷也很感兴趣 不过…
Take it.
接吧
Sorry, it’s… I… This is my boss.
抱歉… 这是我老板
Go ahead. Take it. Really?
没事儿 接吧 这好吗?
Yeah. OK, great, thanks.
没关系 好 谢谢啦
Just be a sec. Promise.
很快说完 我保证
Hi! Yeah, yeah.
喂 是啊是啊
I left three messages for his attorney. I don’t know.
我都给他的律师留了3次口信了 不知道
If he doesn’t call me back, I’m gonna… I’ll wait outside his office.
要是他还不理我 我就去办公室堵他去
Good morning, Becky. ‘Night, Jim.
早上好 贝琪 晚安 吉姆
Good morning, New Jersey, it’s 2am.
新泽西州的观众们 早上好 现在是2点钟
We cover the Garden State from corner to corner.
我们为您带来花♥园♥之州的全方位报道
the perfect alternative…
完美的替代品
New Jersey Transit is reporting a 20-minute delay…
据悉 新泽西交通有20分钟的延误…
come out in support of your local eateries.
希望大家能支持本地的餐馆
Powerball Lottery jackpot
威力球彩票已经累积到…
Right in the base…
直接上垒
Yes, but I did it in a really adorable way.
是啊 不过我想要可爱的风格
Rent a mini-rig. Cheaper and we can get closer to the action.
租套便宜的道具服装 能更接近现场
I was thinking we’d get someone in the winner’s circle.
应该能联♥系♥到赛马场颁奖的内部人员
A pinata? You can do the pinata?
糖罐游戏? 你能搞定吗
I can do it. Yeah? OK.
可以 那就好
Four… three… Thank you, thank you.
4 3… 谢谢 谢谢
Ready to dissolve to jib. Jib, ready to make your move.
准备把画面切给摇臂摄影机 准备移♥动♥镜头
Ten seconds to air, everybody.
大伙 10秒后开始直播
Ready to roll track and fade up under one.
准备完毕 切到1号♥画面
Roll track and fade up under one.
播放录像 然后切到1号♥画面
Good morning, New Jersey. 4:38 if you’re just waking up.
新泽西观众们 早上好 4:38分 你们刚起来吧
A quick look at traffic now.
先看看现在的交通状况
Holland Tunnel is backed up ’cause of an overturned big rig
霍兰隧♥道♥正在堵车 因为一辆大型钻机翻倒了
in the right and center lanes.
堵在了道路正中间
Officials say this should be cleared up in about an hour.
有关部门说能在1个小时内清理完毕
So then, expect delays from Ridgefield Park.
所以 里奇福德公园那里也会拥堵
But until then, you should… Is that snoring?
不过到时候… 她打呼噜呢?
Jesus. Not again. Can you go to the single of Ralph?
天哪 又来了 赶快切到拉尔夫自己的声音
Harry, Harry. The Deko!
哈瑞 哈瑞 字幕特效!
Wrong lower third! The Deko!
下面第三个弄错了! 字幕特效!
the hidden dangers that could be in your home.
您家里也可能有这样的危险因素
All that and a look at sports at the top of the hour.
整点新闻我们将继续体育报道
Stick with us here at Good Morning, New Jersey.
欢迎您继续关注《早安新闻》
Oh, my God.
天哪
Nice shot. You’re a stud. No problemo.
相当准啊 纯爷们 小菜一碟
Rain will fall when you go to the mall
商场转悠? 小雨伺候
Later will clear, the sun will appear
之后晴天 太阳露脸
Overnight low is 50 Move your rear
最低10度 快跑避险
Hey, I talked to Raymond in HR.
我刚和人力资源的雷蒙德聊过
He said the company’s reorganizing…
他说公♥司♥要改组整个电视台
all the stations and they’ve budgeted us for a new senior producer.
会找一个新的资深编导
They pulled your employment records.
他们看过你的工作简历
You’re getting it, Becky.
这个位置总算要给你了
You’re finally getting the job.
你梦寐以求的工作啊
Hey, kiddo, can you come by my office after the show?
妹子 节目后到我办公室来?
Oh, me. No, not me, you.
我么 不是我 就是你
Yes.
好的
The puppy, a Chinese crested is
这个中国人拥有的宠物狗
worth over $600 and answers to the…
现在已经身价超过600美元…
Make your move, jib, make your move…
摇臂摄影机 移♥动♥镜头…
And in Newark today, police arrested 12 members of…
纽瓦克市的警方逮捕了12名…
What? What’s going on? What is that?
怎么了? 这是啥
We thought you might need this.
我们觉得你需要这个
That better not be a box of condoms again and I didn’t even use the old one.
别再送我一盒避孕套了 上回的还没用完
No, you’re gonna use this.
不是 这个才是你需要的
Oh, my God.
天哪
Congratulations. Congrats.
恭喜 恭喜
That’s so sweet.
你们真贴心
Becky, we have to let you go.
贝琪 我们得辞退你了
I’m really sorry about this, kiddo.
很抱歉这么做
Corporate wants us to reduce our overhead.
公♥司♥让我们削减开销
We’re having to make big cuts…
这次要下狠手了
and they want me to hire a senior producer…
他们让我雇佣一个资深编导
with more business experience to manage the contraction of the show.
更有经验 能够在这种情况下稳住人心
But wait a second. You told them you can’t do that, right?
等等 你跟他们说过不能这么做吧
Because I… I’ve been here so long and I’ve worked so hard.
我在这工作了这么久 比谁都努力
His name is Chip.
新来的叫切普
He’s… Chip starts Monday.
切普周一就上班
He has an M.B.A. And a journalism degree from Columbia.
有工商管理学位 哥伦比亚大学新闻专业毕业
They’re grooming him to run the whole station in a few years.
公♥司♥希望培养他几年后做台长
In the meantime, I can’t afford to keep you both.
现在的情况是 钱不够你俩同时开工资
Becky, look, I’m really… Oh, shit.
贝琪 我很… 我靠
Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit. Shitty…
靠 靠 靠 靠 靠啊靠
Becky, I… I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry.
贝琪 我真的很抱歉
I fought them as hard as I could.
我确实努力给你争取了
There’s lots of terrific opportunities out there, you know?
肯定会有更好的机会…
I mean, look at Chip. He got one.
我去争取新的工作 向切普学习
So maybe this is just the push I need, you know?
可能这还算帮了我一把
So it can get me to the next level, maybe even to a network or…
能够在新的环境中更好提升自己
Yeah. I mean, it’s not like…
没错 这也不是…
it’s my whole life. It’s only work, right?
天塌下来了 就是失业罢了
Did you get any severance?
给你补偿金了么?
There were some budgetary cuts last year,
他们去年就在缩减支出
so they weren’t really offering.
所以也不太可能
But I have feelers out. Lots.
不过我关系挺多的 工作不发愁
Yeah, great. Honey, you think the Today show…
亲爱的 你还像8岁时候那样…
is gonna call you up and hand you a job, you have since you were eight,
想着美国广播的《今天》节目 打电♥话♥给你工作
and it’s not gonna happen.
这是不可能的事儿
I don’t, I know that, I do, I get it.
我明白要从小事做起
This is partly my fault. I…
这也怨我
I let your father get your hopes up.
你父亲对你期望过高

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!