and here for 13. Yeah, wow.
在这继续工作13年 很了解我么
Here, let me, let me give you a hand. I just have one question.
让我帮你拿包吧 我有个问题
Why haven’t they bumped you up?
为什么不让你做总编导啊?
It’s not for me. I did it for a couple of weeks once,
不太适合我 我做过两个星期
but they put me back at number two. Apparently, the crying was distracting.
后来把我降到二把手的位置了 看来我人气不高啊
You’ll love it, though. It’s a great job.
工作不错 你会喜欢的
Our morning meetings are at five. Isn’t that kind of late?
早上例会是5点钟 这不是有点晚么
Late? I mean, it’s just that…
还晚? 我是说…
I’m, I’m used to early hours, so…
以前我工作都更早的
Well, maybe we should try better doughnuts.
要是多给大伙点甜头 肯定都愿意起早
Excuse me. At the Today show,
抱歉 《今天》节目组…
the senior staff is usually… Hi… in by 4:30…
主播要在早上4:30就到场
We’re just like the Today show, except, you know, without the money,
我们也和他们差不多 除了薪水之外
viewers, respect. But very similar. OK.
还有观众少 口碑差 明白
OK? That’s… that’s one of our good doorknobs.
明白? 这是… 我们好的门把手之一
Let me take care of this.
让我来吧
Colleen Peck has been here forever. Don’t mention that.
柯琳·派克在这儿呆了一辈子了 千万别和她说起这点
But McVee is paid more. Don’t mention that, either.
麦克维工资比她多 这个更别和她提
They hate each other. Don’t mention that.
他俩可是相当不对付 这也是敏感话题
But that’s because Colleen hates everybody. Don’t mention that.
矛盾主要是因为柯琳看谁都不顺眼 敏感同上
And she used to sleep with McVee, who threw her over for her assistant.
她以前和麦克维上过床 不过被新助理做了小三
Do not mention that. Got it.
这也千万别提 明白了
After you talk to Colleen… Yeah, yeah?
你和柯琳聊过以后… 怎么?
Make sure you get me before you talk to McVee, so I can go with ya.
找麦克维之前一定要让我陪你去
Why? I don’t… Just trust me, OK?
为啥? 我不能让… 算了 你就信我好了
OK. OK.
好的 好的
OK. Good.
好的 那就好
Can I just… Sure. OK, you ready?
我能… 当然 准备好了?
I’m ready. Good luck.
好了 祝你好运
Do you know how many EP’s I’ve had in the past 11 years?
你知道11年来我身边换了多少总编么?
Fourteen.
14个
If they’re stupid, they get fired, and if they’re smart, they quit.
脑子不灵的被人炒 脑子聪明的自己溜
And now look what I get.
让我瞧瞧新来的是什么脑子
Well…
那个…
It’s a pleasure… You think it’s fun being
我很荣幸… 你觉得…
in last place? Do you think I enjoy working
人家给矮子的相亲节目…
for a network that spends more on one episode of a dating show
一♥期♥预算就顶上我们整个一周的开销
about a bachelor dwarf than our entire weekly budget?
我能开心吗?
No… And I’ve never had a decent
我不是… 我就从没有过正经的…
coanchor ever! We’re gonna change…
搭档主持! 我们会努力改善…
Just a revolving door of cretinous morons. Our ratings are in the crapper.
来的都是一群饭桶 收视率早就烂的不行了
I mean, how long can this show limp along like this?
我都奇怪这节目怎么还没被砍
I know that everyone’s been through a lot, and I know that there’s been
我知道大伙都挺不容易的
so many challenges along the way. But, you know…
咱们困难也不少 不过我…
You will fail like everyone else
你肯定也会搞砸
and then you’ll be gone, like everyone else.
然后像你的前任一样拍屁♥股♥走人
But I will still be here, pulling the train up the hill with my teeth.
留着我这老骨头继续拉这破车
You think it’s fun getting your ass kicked?
你以为老被同行歧视很爽么?
No… Welcome to Daybreak.
不… 欢迎来《早间新闻》
Enjoy the pain, Gidget.
等着受罪吧 悲情女孩
No! It’s OK. I have it! I’ve done this a zillion times and…
没关系 我来 门常坏 我都成专家了
I’m gonna fix that and… See ya later!
我来修好… 回头见!
Good talking to you.
和你聊得很开心
Paul! Hi! I’m… I’m Becky Fuller.
保罗 我是… 贝琪·福勒
Your new EP. Thrilled to meet you.
新的总编导 见到你很激动啊
I was just thinking maybe we could go over a few ideas.
我想和你聊聊一些节目的新想法
I was thinking maybe we could
我觉得你可以…
get you on the street and do some remotes.
做些街上的现场报道 或者去更远的地方
Yeah, I don’t like to leave the studio. I like climate control.
我可不想离开演播室 这里空调多舒服
But, if you want, we could discuss this further privately.
不过你真这样想的话 咱们回头私下聊聊
What size are your feet?
你脚多大号♥?
You wear about a six and half? Seven? Pardon?
穿6号♥半的鞋? 还是7号♥? 啊?
How do you feel about having them photographed?
让我给你的玉腿拍照怎么样?
Good? Feel good about that?
行吗? 试试吧
You should. I keep ’em very classy.
应该试试 我可是专业摄影
I… don’t…
我… 不…
Can I show you my blog? “Sexy Feet?”
给你看看我的博客吧? “性感恋足”?
No. Yes?
不用了 真的?
No.
不了
I met Paul. You talked to him alone?
我见过保罗了 你单独和他聊了?
I told you to come see me first. I know, but…
不是告诉你让我陪着嘛 我知道…
What was I gonna do? Hi, everyone. Hi, I’m Becky.
我也没成想他这样 大家好 我是贝琪
Hi. Good morning.
早上好
Oh, God, look who’s here. I mean not here.
天哪 瞧瞧谁来了 我是说谁没来
McVee. So shocking, huh?
麦克维没来 新鲜事儿
Yeah, well, Mr. McVee doesn’t always come to these things.
哦 麦克维确实不怎么参加例会
Oh, could you tell Paul that we need him, please? Thanks.
你说大家等他开会 把保罗叫来 多谢
OK, so let’s just dive in, shall we?
那直奔主题 畅所欲言吧
Who wants to start?
谁先说?
Tomorrow Rocco DiSpirito wants to make lasagna.
明天的烹饪节目 罗科要做千层面
I told him we did that last week with the Barefoot Contessa,
可上周已经和《赤足天使》节目合作过类似的了
but he’s insisting. What do I do? For the segment on miniskirts,
说他不听 怎么办? 超短裙的样品…
do you want all size models? Next week, I want to do a piece
需要做所有尺码吗? 下礼拜 我想做…
on juice cleanses. All the celebs are doing them
素食减肥法 这在明星之间很流行
and they have amazing powers of rejuvenization.
这绝对是返老回春的高招儿
My idea is that I get a juice cleanse and then we can, like,
我提议拿我先试试
measure my toxins… For the Carville interview…
测测我身体毒素 卡维尔的采访…
I’m sorry, Lisa, do you want the living room set or the stools?
丽萨 你要的家具是给起居室还是厕所用?
ABC says we can’t have Eva Longoria until two weeks after
美国广播公♥司♥说 《疯狂主妇》的伊娃两周以后才有空
she does G.M.A. What do we do? On psychic animals,
她要先做《早安美国》 咋办? 通灵动物节目…
would you prefer a parakeet or an iguana?
你觉得是选鹦鹉还是蜥蜴?
I’d like to do a piece on weathervanes. They are fascinating.
我想做有关风向标的节目 会很有意思
Like did you know the word “vane” comes from the Old English “fana”,
你知道风向标这词儿源自古语”旗帜”么
which means flag or weathercock? Friday, for cooking with squash,
意思是小旗或者风标? 周五的南瓜烹饪冠名…
inside or on the plaza? They’re offering us the third
“进入广场”? “就在广场”? 他们给我们电影里男三号♥的角色
lead in the new Patrick Dempsey movie. Do you want him?
能和《实习医生格蕾》主演合作 接这活么?
Great story out of Tampa about a retirement account scandal.
坦帕市有很好的退休金贪污新闻题材
But we got to move quick. Should we send a team or just local talent?
不过行动必须迅速 是多派几个人 还是让本地记者代替?
control room’s on the fritz. Ten grand to fix it.
控制室有故障了 要花1万块钱才能修好
For that piece on baby food, do we want an actual baby,
有关婴儿食品的节目 找个真小孩来?
and if so, white, black, Hispanic, Asian,
什么人种的好一点?
blonde hair, brown hair, teeth, or no teeth?
头发和牙齿有要求么?
I have a black baby at home.
我家有个黑人小孩
I’m sorry, I can’t hear what you’re saying. I…
抱歉 我听不清大伙说什么…
Hello! Hi, hi. Does someone wanna tell me why I had to log off
喂喂 到底有什么天大的事儿找我
BangingGrannies.com for this?
我可是正看”奶奶我也上”网站呢
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥一个
Tell Rocco if he insists on making lasagna, he will be bumped.
告诉罗科 想做这菜 小心他吃不了兜着走
Yes, all size models, but skirts not too short. Toxins?
是的 要所有尺码 但不能太短 毒素?
Who said that? They can’t be measured.
谁说的? 这没法测量的
And “rejuvenization,” not a word. Tell Longoria’s people
还有”返老回春”不是成语 告诉伊娃的人
that she can’t plug her next film unless we get her within a week of G.M.A.
如果不和我们合作一星期 以后别考虑电影合同
Parakeet. Ernie, weathercock? Seriously?
选鹦鹉 厄尼 风向标? 真的假的?
The plaza for squash. I want Patrick Dempsey.
“为了广场” 请他来
Tell his people we’ll run him in the first hour and he can talk about
并且说我们给他一个钟头 说什么都行
whatever his thing is. Tampa Bay, definitely local talent.
随他心意 坦帕市的请本地人员
And we’ve got to fix that sound board.
声音设备一定要修
Find ten grand in the budget somewhere.
从预算里抽出一万块来
The hair and makeup numbers, those were too high.
给小孩化妆的额外开销太大
So, Colleen, could you… share your hair person with Lisa?
柯琳 把你的化妆师 借用一下?
That’d be great, great. OK. Asian baby, no teeth.
麻烦你了 多谢 选亚洲小孩 还没长牙的
Lesbian parents. OK.
家长是一对拉拉最好 好的
Did I miss anything?
我没忘什么吧?
Oh, Paul!
对了 保罗!
You’re fired.
你被炒了
You’re adorable. Fired!
你生气了更可爱 炒鱿鱼了!
I’m sorry. That was unprofessional.
抱歉 这么确实太不给他面子了
Congratulations. The first day, you flushed your anchor
祝贺你了 第一天就炒了主播
and you got no money to pay for another one.
还没钱请新人来
He was lowering the morale of the show.
他降低节目的水准

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!