you should have been there.
太漂亮了
It was beautiful.
我也希望我能去
I wish I had been there.
啊 不要太紧
Aah! Not so tight!
坦白说 我真想让你透不过气
Frankly, I’d like to choke you with it.
我真为你高兴 墨菲
I am so happy for you, Murphy.
啊 天啊 小心
Aah! Jesus! Careful!
是的 请小心点
Yes. Please, be careful.
我们得好好照顾他
We have to look after him.
他刚从鬼门关回来
He has been through a great ordeal.
谢谢你的建议 路易
Thank you for your advice, Louis.
我会尽力照顾你的英雄的
I’ll do my best for your hero.
不过 请你还是象平常那样
Meanwhile, revert to your usual practice
什么也别说 什么也别管
of saying and doing nothing.
他不需要你的支持
He doesn’t need your support.
你不该这样说路易
You shouldn’t have said that to Louis.
他是个好老头
He’s a good old froggy.
你说的话太过分了
You have an awful tongue on you.
请你躺下好吗
Would you lie down, please?
哦 来吧 你怎么了
Aw, come on. What’s wrong with you?
我们应该庆祝一下
We should be celebrating.
墨菲先生 庆祝什么
Celebrating what, Mr. Murphy?
是你活着回来了
Your arrival here
还是那些德国人死了
or the death of those Germans?
那是干什么用的
What’s that for?
能让你安睡
It’s going to put you to sleep.
我希望这次你把它磨尖了
I hope you sharpened it this time.
别再让我浪费了药
Don’t make me waste this.
我们没剩下多少了
We haven’t much of it left.
你不会连一滴酒精也没有吧
You wouldn’t have a drop of something?
没有
No.
啊 屋里没有威士忌
Ah, no whiskey in the house.
窗户里没有灯
No light in the window.
门口不欢迎
No welcome at the door.
叫我沃尔特
Call me Walter.
傻笑什么
What are you grinning for?
给我们一个吻吧
Give us a kiss.
晚安 墨菲先生
Good night, Mr. Murphy.
路易
Louis!
对不起 路易
I’m sorry, Louis.
原谅我 我情绪不好
Forgive me. I was upset.
墨菲似乎影响了我们所有人
That Murphy seems to affect us all.
不谈这个
It’s not necessary to discuss it.
我们是多年的朋友了
We have been friends for a long time.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean what I said.
要是没有你
Without you…
晚安 路易
Good night, Louis.
开火
Feuer!
啊 啊
Aah! Aah!
快上岸 快 快 快
你们几个 到村子里去把医生找来
带到这儿来 带到这儿来

医生 你跟我走一趟

No!
我不能跟你走
我有伤员 他伤得很重
你们到那边林子里去搜
他在哪里 医生
Where is he, doctor?
那边有人吗
没有
继续搜索
全体上小艇 回去
墨菲
Mr. Murphy?
墨菲
Murphy!
太太
Missis?
太太
Missis?
墨菲
Murphy?
我在这
Here.
我以为我击沉了它
I thought I’d sunk her.
并没有
I didn’t.
是啊
No.
抱歉给你带来了麻烦
Sorry for your trouble.
现在结束了
It’s over now.
路易
Louis!
是我
Yeah.
他们没有找到你
They didn’t find you.
哦 对
Oh, no.
听声音你还好
How are you? Sound.
海登医生呢
Dr. Hayden?
她没事
She’s ok.
潜艇袭击了村庄
Submarine attacked the village?
是的
Yes.
可我以为
But I thought–
是的 是的 我也以为
Yes, yes! Me, too.
我必须去帮忙
I have to go and help–
他们碰驳船了吗
Did they touch the barge?
没有 一点也没有
No. Not at all, no.
你最后一次开船是什么时候
When’s the last time you took her out?
驳船 大约6年前吧
The barge? About 6 years ago.
实际上 有个好笑的故事 因为
Actually, it’s a funny story because–

Come on.
海登夫人 广播里说有重大新闻要播出
伦敦广播电台
This is London calling.
这是切斯特·威尔莫特发来的录音通讯
Here is a recorded dispatch from Chester Wilmot.
这个报导是从德国发来的
The dispatch comes from Germany.
你好 这里是英国广播公♥司♥
Hello, B.B.C.
我是切斯特·威尔莫特
This is Chester Wilmot
正在位于德国北部的英国广播公♥司♥发射台
Speaking from a B.B.C. Transmitter in northern Germany.
今天下午6时30分 英国夏令时
This afternoon at 6:30 British Double Summer Time
在蒙哥马利元帅的司令部
at Field Marshal Montgomery’s tactical headquarters,
德国全权代表签署了文件
German plenipotentiaries signed the document
欧洲的战争结束了
which will end the war in Europe
第♥2♥1♥集♥团♥军♥
for the 21st Army Group
明天早上8点投降
at 8:00 tomorrow morning.
这意味着威胁解除
That means the threat…
德国决定不再继续这种毫无希望的局面
因此持续了将近6年的欧洲战争结束了
英国伦敦广播电台
现在欧洲战争正式宣布结束了
请听丘吉尔首相讲话
对德战争
The German war is
因此结束
therefore at an end.
经过多年激烈的战争
After years of intense–
你干嘛这样
Why did you do that?
广播里说现在战况激烈
Another bloody bullfight.
等等 等等 等等
Ole, ole, ole!
听得我精神错乱
Driving me crackers!
我们到底要做什么
What the hell are we doing?
我要杀了那艘潜艇
I’m going to kill that submarine.
用什么杀
With what?
我就用这个揍它
I’m gonna ram her with this.
用我的房♥子
With my house?
对 别担心
Ah, don’t fret.
子弹会从它身上弹开
The bullets’ll bounce off her.
子弹会从人身上弹开吗
Will they bounce off people?
墨菲先生
Mr. Murphy!
墨菲先生
Mr. Murphy!
快送我上小船 我有急事
墨菲先生
Mr. Murphy!
战争结束了
The war is over!
墨菲先生
Mr. Murphy!
路易
Louis!
路易
Louis!
战争结束了
The war is over!
她在喊什么
She is shouting something!
又给我来一顿激烈的教训
Another flaming lecture!
现在下去检查引擎
Now get down and check the engine!
啊哈 我也能在这里操作
Aha! I can operate from here!
叫你下去检查一下脏东西怎么了
Will you just check the filthy things?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!