本片是献给“加尔各答轻骑”最后一位名誉上校的纪念
英国海军元帅,缅♥甸♥蒙巴顿伯爵,K.G. 1900 – 1979
印度
印度洋
安德鲁·V.麦克拉格伦电影
格利高里·派克
罗杰·摩尔
大卫·尼文
海狼

根据詹姆斯·里瑟的书《登船队》改编
安德鲁·V.麦克拉格伦导演
小心
Vorsicht!
多灵顿宫号♥
英国船,5821吨♥
坐标和时间准确
令人惊讶,他怎么得到的情报?
不管他是谁,一定是个天才
一号♥和二号♥发射管,准备
Rohr eins und zwei. Klar machen.
一号♥发射管
Rohr eins.
准备
Klar machen.
– 一号♥发射管 – 发射
– Rohr eins. – Los.
– 发射 – 发射
– Los. – Los.
时间正好
Right on time.
对,有点偏僻
Yes, a bit out of the way.
希望我们别错过新闻
I hope we don’t miss the news.
不会,你不会错过新闻的
No, you won’t miss the news.

Alright.
老天在上,慢一点,比尔,你这疯子
For god’s sake, slow down, Bill! You’re a maniac!
我们迟到了
We’re late.
见它的鬼去吧,我只是喝一杯
To hell with that! I’m only having a drink.
我愿意活着去享用
I’d like to be alive to enjoy it.
(加尔各答轻骑)
你好,比尔
Hello, Bill.
各位,我要你们知道我们的指挥官刚才想害死我
Gentlemen, I want you to know that our commanding officer just tried to kill me.
– 一个疯子 – 闭嘴
– Man’s a maniac! – Shut up!
这是阿尔瓦·利德尔播报的新闻
Here’s the news with Alvar Liddell.
两小时前来自华盛顿的一则官方公告…
An official announcement from Washington about two hours ago…
…说明…
– You think we could afford a new radio! – …shows…
美国可能已经登陆阿尔及尔和奥兰
…the Americans may landed in Algiers and Oran…
在地中海的法属北非海岸
On the mediterranean coast of French north Africa.
希♥特♥勒♥说过他圣诞节就会在开罗了
Hitler said he’d be in Cairo by Christmas.
这可让国内卸下了压力
That’ll take the pressure off back home.
美国的登陆…
– Well, they’ve promised a second front long enough. – American landings…
…在夜间展开军力…
…were carried out force during the night…
由英国的海军和空军支援组成
They were made with British naval and air support.
英国♥军♥队的很多部门,正前往充实他们
Many divisions of the British army are on their way to reinforce them.
最高统帅是艾森豪威尔将军
The supreme commander is general Eisenhower.
艾克很快会清理干净的
Ike’ll soon sort that lot out.
– 你的饮料,先生 – 哦,谢谢
– Your drink, sir. – Oh, thank you.
哦,路易斯,我刚才没看见你坐在外面
Lewis, I didn’t see you sitting out there.
路易斯,几个星期没见你了,去哪儿了?
Lewis, haven’t seen you for weeks. Where’ve you been?
噢,到处跑
Here and there.
又一项不能说的秘密任务
Another hush-hush scheme
企图从牛粪里产出汽油来
Attempting to produce petrol from cow manure.
那看起来有没有希望呢?
Does it sound promising?
我们从那些圣牛上得到了最好的结果
We get our best results from sacred cows.
SOE的情况如何?
How are things at SOE?
好极了,几乎每个晚上都是激动人心的桥牌赛
Splendid. Nearly every night an electrifying bridge game.
老皮尤上校滴水不漏啊
Good old top-secret Colonel Pugh.
你真走运是穿军服的
You’re lucky you’re in uniform.
我不过是个该死的种茶农
I’m just a bloody tea planter.
茶跟战争有什么关系?
What’s tea got to do with the war?
我听说对士气有帮助
I’m told it’s good for morale.
SOE,特别行动局
Soe: Special operations executive.
你们这帮家伙在搞什么勾当?
What the devil do you chaps do?
打零工
Odd jobs.
得了吧
Come on.
好吧,不寻常的行动
All right. Unusual operations.
你说得像是个红色的堕胎医生
You sound like a ruddy abortionist.
这种说法也不坏
Not a bad description.
我看你们要吃饭了,那我先走了
Well, I see you’re having lunch, so I’ll trot along.
上帝保佑,以后见
God bless. See you soon.
我希望如此
I hope so.
谢谢你的酒,比尔
Thanks for the drink, Bill.
不要再搭车载我了,永远
And don’t offer me another lift, ever.
– 雷德,你不是欠我一杯吗? – 那是怎么说的?
– Red, don’t you owe me a drink? – What was that about?
哦,我开车太快把他吓个半死
Well, I scared the hell out of him by driving too fast.
我想是我自己懊丧,我跟他一样羡慕你,你懂
My own frustration, I suppose. I’m just as envious of you as he is, you know.
当一家化工厂的常务董事并非完全是我的本意
Being the managing director of a chemical plant is not exactly my idea…
以对战争做出光荣的贡献
of a glorious contribution to the war.
你要我说什么好呢?
What do you like me to say?
你所处的位置一直也是极为重要的那一类
You’ve been classified essential where you are.
要是你想把我现在做的事情当作幸事,那就请便
If you want to consider me lucky to be doing what I’m doing, go ahead.
当我想起你妻子和你女儿在考文垂遭遇的…
When I think of what happened to your wife and your daughter in Coventry…
别提了,比尔
Come off it, Bill.
我很抱歉,路易斯,我没想打开旧伤口
I’m sorry, Lewis. I didn’t mean to open up old wounds…
可你的确有一些机会去复仇
But you do have some opportunity for revenge.
哎哟我的老天
Oh, good god.
如果说我不得不杀死某些可怜虫,那不是什么复仇
If I have to kill some poor devils, it’s not revenge.
它并没有真正减轻我的愤怒或是我的哀痛
It doesn’t really diminish my anger or my grief.
一点也没有
Not one bit.
好了,我们试着愉快地吃一餐午饭如何?
Now, what do you say we try to have a pleasant lunch?
真抱歉,路易斯
I’m sorry, Lewis.
– 多莉丝好吗? – 哦,她挺好,她挺好
– How’s Doris? – She’s fine. She’s fine.
路易斯,任何时候要是你听到某个过于奇特的任务
Lewis, if you should ever hear of a job that’s so odd…
再没有其他人愿意牵涉其中…
that nobody else would want to get involved in it…
务必考虑一下“加尔各答轻骑”
Do think of the Calcutta Light Horse.
不是太有这个可能
It’s not very likely.
不,我知道,我们如今都是平民,而且我们…
No, I know. We’re all civilians these days and we’re…
顶上有些秃,中间有点大肚,可是……
a little thin on top and thick in the middle, but…
我跟你保证
I guarantee you…
这些家伙们每一个都会全力以赴
everyone of those fellows would pull his own weight.
这可不是故意说笑
That’s not an intentional joke.
你会记得的,是吧?以防万一
You will remember it, won’t you? Just in case.
我不会忘的
I shan’t forget.
(统帅部 德里)
– 早上好,下士 – 早上好,长官
– Morning, corporal. – Morning, sir.
(经济战部)
– 早上好,麦肯齐先生 – 早上好,海伦
– Good morning, Mr. Mackenzie. – Good morning, Helen.
皮尤上校和斯图尔特上尉在这里
Colonel Pugh and Captain Stewart are here.
噢,谢谢你
Thank you.
– 哦,路易斯,加尔各答的事情怎样? – 都妥了,长官
– Well, Lewis, how did things go in Calcutta? – All set, sir.
到明晚136部队应该到达缅♥甸♥日军后方
By tomorrow night force 136 should be behind Japanese lines in Burma…
炸飞各种各样的小目标
Blowing up various little items.

Good.
好了,我们来处理新的公务
All right, let’s get down to the new business.
我看到你已经在研究海军部的紧急要求了
I see you’ve been studying the admiralty’s urgent reaquest.
真惊人,46艘货船上个月在印度洋
Astonishing. Forty-six freighters sunk by German submarines…
被德国潜艇击沉
In the Indian ocean in the past month.
那些U艇确切知道在何时何地发动打击
The U-boats know exactly where and when to strike.
难以置信的精准情报,等等,等等
Incredibly accurate information, etcetera, etcetera.
无线电监控终于设法追踪到了一个强力的发射台
Radio monitoring finally managed to home in on a powerful transmitter…
在孟买♥♥以南400英里,就在昨晚
400 miles south of Bombay just last night.
据你推断他们为什么花了那么久,长官?
What do you suppose took them so long, sir?
我们不是问为什么的
Ours not to reason why.
好吧,我们上,加文,去炸掉一座发射台
Well, here we go, Gavin. Off to blow up a transmitter.
不完全如此
Not exactly.
那烂东西不在印度领土
The bloody thing’s not in India proper.
它在果阿,该死的,莫麽果阿港的某处
It’s in Goa, dammit. Somewhere in the Mormugoa harbour.
中立领土,葡萄牙殖民地
Neutral territory. Portuguese colony.
– 那可有点棘手 – 自然
– That’s a bit tricky. – Naturally.
此外,我们的人员无法破解密♥码♥
Also, our people aren’t able to break the code.
如果无线电监控是正确的,那座发射台的确在港口
If radio monitoring are right, and the transmitter is actually in the harbor
那它一定在一条船上
then it must be on a ship.
你不认为它可能在那三艘被扣留的德国货轮中的一艘上吗?
You don’t suppose that it could be on one of the three German freighters interned there?
但葡萄牙当局拆除了那些船上的无线电
But the Portuguese authorities dismantled the ships’ radios…
就在他们给对方驻留许可的时候
When they gave them permission to stay.
对,但我们怎么知道 没有另一个发射台藏在它们中的某一艘上呢
Yes, but how do we know one of them doesn’t have another transmitter hidden somewhere aboard?
我们不知道
We don’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!