Will do.
好的
The seasons in our region of America seemed to have minds of their own.
我们这个地区的季节好像自有一套注意
The fields in winter looked so barren
冬天的田野如此荒凉
that it seemed nothing could ever grow there again
似乎再也长不出什么了
like the dark sky would last the rest of the year.
一年最后的这点儿时间也总像被黑暗遮盖着
Then, magically, spring would come
突然之间, 春天就来了
and catch us by surprise every time.
她每次都让我们大吃一惊
And there were so many surprises that year.
那年, 出现了太多的惊奇
Who’d have thought that my daddy would ever let me play football?
谁会料到我父亲会教我玩橄榄球呢?
Who’d have dreamed that Rivers Applewhite
谁会想到韦尔斯
the prettiest girl in town, would let me hold her hand?
这位全镇最漂亮的姑娘, 允许我拉她的手?
It’s a funny book.
是本儿很有趣的书
It was indeed a strange and unusual time.
那真是段古怪而奇妙的时光
Old Skip had helped me through the struggles of boyhood.
老斯齐普帮我度过了童年的骚动
But his job was far from done.
但他的工作还远没有完
And now
现在
wearing the famous number eight
身着著名的8号♥球衣
it’s Willie Morris!
威利 莫里斯出场了!
Morris! Morris!
莫里斯! 莫里斯!
No, Skip!
不, 斯齐普!
This is only an official regulation uniform
这是正式场合才能穿的球衣
like they wear in the bigs.
就像专业球队那样
Haven’t seen you around much.
没怎么见到你
I’ve been pretty busy.
我现在很忙
I’m playing some ball now, you know.
你知道么, 我现在也开始打球了
Oh, yeah? That’s good.
噢, 是么? 很好
Right.
是的
Well, see you.
好吧, 再见
It’s opening day.
今天是开幕式
That’s what they call the first game of the season.
也就是这个赛季的第一场比赛
I was sort of wondering if…
你瞧, 我想是不是…
I was hoping that maybe…
我希望, 也许…
you might come.
你能来打球
Yeah, sure, kid. That’d be fine.
好的, 孩子, 我会去的
Really?
真的?
Okay. Great.
好的. 太好了
Well, I better get on down there.
那, 我该去参加比赛了
See you.
再见
Thanks for picking my number.
谢谢你选了我的球衣号♥
Come on, Spit!
快点儿, 斯伯特!
Dadgum it, Morris!
很讨厌, 莫里斯!
How many times do I have to tell you
跟你说过多少遍了
this is no place for dogs? Now get him out of here!
赛场不是狗窝? 把他给我弄出去!
This isn’t a game, you know.
这可不是玩的, 知道么
It ain’t?
是么?
Get him out of here.
把他给我弄出去
Come on, Skip. Go sit by Rivers, okay?
快点儿, 斯齐普. 到韦尔斯那里去, 好么?
Hey, Skip. You can sit by me.
嘿, 斯齐普. 坐我边上
Be a hitter now. Make him pitch to you.
别打界外球, 让他们触到你的头
Watch him close! Morris, you’re on deck.
好好看着他! 莫里斯, 下一个你上场
Let’s go, Cliff.
开始吧, 克里夫
Let’s go, now.
加油, 现在
He’s on deck.
他上场了
That’s the way, Cliff. Watch him close.
就这样, 克里夫. 紧盯着他
Good swing! Good swing!
投的好! 投的好!
Willie, you’re so dreamy!
威利, 你真了不起啊!
Aren’t you embarrassed to be wearing Dink’s number?
挂着丁克的号♥码不觉得难堪么?
I know I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing that crazy eight.
要是我穿着8号♥球衣我早就羞死了
How about you, Henj? No way.
你呢, 韩坚?
Did y’all hear Dink’s gonna play minor-league ball?
听说丁克要到次一级球队打球了?
Really?
真的么?
He’s gonna be the star runner for the Memphis Chickens!
他准能当上孟菲斯胆小鬼队的领导员!
Well, let’s go, son! We don’t got all day.
来吧, 快点儿开始, 孩子! 时间可不等人啊
Play ball!
开始投球!
Watch the ball, son.
看好球, 孩子
Strike one!
一击!
Strike two!
二击!
Come on, Willie!
加油, 威利!
You can do it, honey!
你能行, 宝贝儿!
Strike three! You’re out of there!
三击! 你出局了!
That’s okay, Willie.
没关系, 威利
Let’s go. Next batter.
快点儿. 下一个
Swing, batter, batter!
击球, 击球, 击球!
Swing, batter, batter. Swing!
击球, 击球, 击球! 击球!
It’s all right, Willie!
没关系, 威利!
He’s upset. I wish there was some way we could help.
他很难过. 有什么办法能帮帮他
Get out of here!
快走开!
We’re trying to play baseball!
我们正在比赛!
Time! Get that dog out of here!
没时间了! 把狗弄出去!
Get out of here! You’re supposed to be by Rivers!
离开这儿! 你应该和韦尔斯在一起的!
Get that dog out of here! We’re trying to play ball.
把那只狗弄出去! 我们还要比赛呢
Skip, get!
斯齐普, 过来!
Go home! Now!
回家! 现在!
You’re being bad! Now go!
你现在表现不好, 现在就走!
Go home!
回家!
Willie, what’s wrong with you?!
威利, 你怎么了?!
I’m home!
我回来了!
Skip, I’m home.
斯齐普, 我回来了
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Where are you, boy?
你在哪儿, 宝贝儿?
Here, Skipper!
出来, 斯齐普!
Here, boy!
出来, 宝贝儿!
Barney, have you seen Skip?
巴尼, 看到斯齐普了么?
Well, let me see… .
噢, 让我想想…
He came in for bologna this morning.
今天早上他来过吃过红肠
On his way to the ball game, I believe.
我想, 他是在去球场的路上
If you see him, can you tell him I’m looking for him?
要是见到他, 能告诉他我在找他么?
Don’t you go worrying about him. He’ll turn up.
不用为他担心. 他会露面的
You know, that dog is plumb crazy about you, boy.
你知道, 那只狗对你太用心了, 孩子
Junior, how come I end up carrying all the crates?
朱尼亚, 为什么都是我来扛这箱子?
Because you’re the worker, and I’m the brains of this operation.
因为你是工人, 而我是首领
How’s that?
为什么?
Because I can spell my name.
因为我能拼写出我的名字
Let’s move it. We got people waiting.
走吧. 有人还等我们呢
I just wish you’d get us our money.
希望你能多操心怎么赚钱
Just come on now. Come on.
快点儿搬吧, 快点儿
I don’t do this for free.
我可不是免费干的
Shut your trap. I’m sick of your whining.
闭上嘴. 你真是烦死了
Shut up and lift. Come on.
抬起来. 使劲儿
Have you seen Skip? I can’t find him.
看见斯齐普了么? 我找不到他了
I wouldn’t blame him if he never came back
要是他不回家我绝不会怪他
after the way you treated him!
瞧你对他的态度!
He was only trying to help.
他不过是想帮忙
Please help me. I just got to find him.
快帮我一下. 我必须找到他
Okay. I’ll be right down.
好吧. 我就下来
But, Willie…
不过, 威利…
I’m not doing it for you. I’m doing it for him.
我可不是为了你才答应的. 我是为了他
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Come on home, boy!
回家了, 宝贝儿!
Yeah, and school.
对了, 学校
The baseball and football fields too.
还有棒球场和橄榄球场
And the park.
还有公园
Deserters…
逃兵…
puppy dogs and now girls.
宠物狗, 现在是姑娘
Guess we were wrong about you, Wilma.
我们看错你了, 威利
Skip’s lost.
斯齐普丢了
We gotta find him.
我们得找他
Won’t you help us find him?
你们不帮忙找么?
“Won’t you help us find him?”
“你们不帮忙找么?”
Listen, Skip’s missing.
听着, 斯齐普丢了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!